Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

I Found Okie

Go down

I Found Okie

Post  Horizon on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Found Okie

Post  Terbo56 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Well if that don't beat all-I've thought I'd seen it all-
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Well that would explain some things ... he best not fly to high or he might croak. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Good one Horizon!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:12 pm

You three are hilarious and oh, so witty! Im impressed. Fun, fun, fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:48 pm

GOOD ONE , horizon!!!!!!!

Let me see now Okie was supposed to be flying and landing this morning as there was some sort of problem last night. So far we haven't heard from him, but this rendition of his plane may be a clue as to the problem with that.

I seem to remember something about a train coming into a station??? Oh, I forgot that was Bulldog or one of the wingmen's rendition. Choo Choo!!!!

Whatever, I think you have summed it all up for us in one post, horizon.

Great job!!!!

aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:43 am

Seems he had a spot of trouble on the landing ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:53 am

I hate it when they do that, it messes up the props!!! But, considering why he was flying I can see why he crashed. So far his source(s) have not been the greatest and if he trusted them to get him down before he ran out of fuel then the result is depicted in your post Kevin. Pretty much sums up this investment to date - botched?
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  catman on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:18 am

Not to worry, Okie's true believers (amazingly, he still has a bunch) will rebuild the plane so he can fly again. Unfortunately, he continues to be just aheead of the curve every week, no matter how many weeks it goes on. Oh well, who needs this RV anyway, there is all that nesara stuff happening AMN, the PPs and Global Reset, right?
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:21 am

Oh and don't forget Mardi Gras, Sadie Hawkins Day, April Fools Day, Old Wives Tales, MIckey Mouse and Apple pie!!!!! Then of course we have to remember that "this is a LONG TERM thing" that will take forever to come to a positive conclusion, yeah right. The longer this goes on, the more it reads like another ploy to bolster the Iraqi economy - I mean they sell worthless Dinar for Dollars with the promise of NOTHING and the ever present "mis-information" coming out of Bagdad on a ASN, AMN basis.
Then of course we have the gurus who keep us bouyed up with all the gibberish and balderdash about a supposed RV and rates that even the world's best con man couldn't come up with and make believable. Drama at hit's highest level.
Yawn, time for bed - nighty night all.
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  clayf on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:50 am

[..OKIEOILMAN] DON'T DESPAIR--THINGS ARE STILL VERY IMMENENT--SMALL PROBLEMS LAST
NIGHT THAT WAS SETTLED. WE ARE ON VERY HIGH ALERT---.............DD WE are on high alert....WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT...
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum