Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Unicorns Are Jerks:

Go down

Unicorns Are Jerks:

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Look, Ponee! Look what I found!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1477468528/ref=as_li_ss_sm_fb_us_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=hydfbook0e-

Unicorns Are Jerks: a coloring book exposing the cold, hard, sparkly truth [Paperback]
Theo Nicole Lorenz
Theo Nicole Lorenz (Author)
› Visit Amazon's Theo Nicole Lorenz Page
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
See search results for this author
Are you an author? Learn about Author Central
(Author)
4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $6.99
Price: $6.78 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Deal Price:
You Save: $0.21 (3%)
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Want it Thursday, Feb. 14? Order within 15 hrs 10 mins, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details

14 new from $4.83 4 used from $5.84

I didn't read the book, honest.....how could I, knowing you........I would never betray you like that.........but it does sound interesting......I just love coloring books! And look.....the Used coloring book is more expensive than the new one! How odd! Wonder what it all means? scratch say what?

Do I have your permission to get it? Do you want me to get you one? I am almost tempted to get the used one, haha!

Ilikeyou

Back to top Go down

Re: Unicorns Are Jerks:

Post  Ponee on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:27 am

OMG !!!! This is just TOOOOO FUNNY! I LOVE IT! I think that this book depicts my cousin Uni Van Dork perfectly! Every family has a black sheep.... sigh. He has always given us a bad name. I do have to say, even us magically gooooood unicorns have a bit of a mischievous side and tend go to the dark side now and then just to let off steam.... some of you know juuuuust what I mean. WINK WINK.

YES YES YES, you can get it! And I want one too. I LOVE coloring books also. I still have mine from childhood somewhere in a box. I viewed my coloring pages as master pieces when I was little and wouldn't let my parents throw them away. Hey, I bet if I sell them, they would be worth more than my dinar right now!

Thanks so much for sharing this!!!!!

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:34 am

OH By the way, this is what happened to my Jerky Cousin... Uni Van Dork....

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  doodoo on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 am

YUMMY, That looks like the new cat food dinarling77 has started feeding me!

I was grossly offended by the title of this topic! Guess I'd better read the book, huh?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:22 am

@doodoo wrote:YUMMY, That looks like the new cat food dinarling77 has started feeding me!

I was grossly offended by the title of this topic! Guess I'd better read the book, huh?

I know! I thought I might get banned. Good thing Ponee has a sense of humor. You should read the reviews on Amazon, quite intriguing. I am seriously getting this book.....you know it's a coloring book, right, doodoo?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:30 am

@Ponee wrote:OMG !!!! This is just TOOOOO FUNNY! I LOVE IT! I think that this book depicts my cousin Uni Van Dork perfectly! Every family has a black sheep.... sigh. He has always given us a bad name. I do have to say, even us magically gooooood unicorns have a bit of a mischievous side and tend go to the dark side now and then just to let off steam.... some of you know juuuuust what I mean. WINK WINK.

YES YES YES, you can get it! And I want one too. I LOVE coloring books also. I still have mine from childhood somewhere in a box. I viewed my coloring pages as master pieces when I was little and wouldn't let my parents throw them away. Hey, I bet if I sell them, they would be worth more than my dinar right now!

Thanks so much for sharing this!!!!!

Ponee!! I knew you would like it!! Haha!

Your poor cousin....I wonder if Uni's have nine lives like cats do? I hope so, for his sake.

Send me your address on PM and I will buy you the book! And I thought my coloring was gorgeous too.....a masterpiece.....actually I won a badmitton set from the local newspaper in a coloring contest when I was eleven. I was so proud! Then I showed my sister how to color in my special way and to this day, 40 years later, she told me she still colors that way, haha! It's my legacy. Well, it's better than no legacy at all, huh!

Back to top Go down

Post  SEBtopdog on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:47 pm

@Ponee wrote:OH By the way, this is what happened to my Jerky Cousin... Uni Van Dork....

See, that's what happens when you fart too many rainbows. A one way trip to the unicorn meat canning factory. Oh my!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abby ann on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:41 pm

HEY WHAT IS WRONG WITH DARK???????????????I'M BLACK!!!!!!!!!HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Dork not dark Abby Ann ... Dork .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abby ann on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:15 pm

HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:41 am

@doodoo wrote:YUMMY, That looks like the new cat food dinarling77 has started feeding me!

DOO DOO... always my hero!

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Hey Ponee - be sure to autograph those colored pages as they will be worth more after the RV. Why, because then who ever buys then can say " I knew her BEFORE she was famous!"

Happy Valentines Day EVERYONE!!!! And may the goddess of hearts and flowers rule!!

aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone-
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEBtopdog on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:38 pm

I took this excerpt from a post on Recaps this afternoon. Looks like someone's been lurking over here. Otherwise how would he/she know about "rainbows and unicorn farts"?
"Some of the stuff going on makes it very clear to anyone watching, with even any amount of neutrality and the ability to think rationally, that it's not all rainbows and unicorn farts that's pushing through this new financial system.... and they are pushing it really hard."

SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Well, I guess they do not have original thoughts!! We ought to feel honored, but it would appear that beings as how they claim to have knowledge and understanding of the dinar the least they could do is supply a credit as to where the phrase(s) come (came) from. It is just good manners. NUFF SAID, to simulate OKIE.

Just goes to show that WE ARE STILL remembered and appreciated.
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEBtopdog on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Tee hee hee!

SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:I took this excerpt from a post on Recaps this afternoon. Looks like someone's been lurking over here. Otherwise how would he/she know about "rainbows and unicorn farts"?
"Some of the stuff going on makes it very clear to anyone watching, with even any amount of neutrality and the ability to think rationally, that it's not all rainbows and unicorn farts that's pushing through this new financial system.... and they are pushing it really hard."

Good sleuthing, SEB!

That's right, aksafeone! They better not copy us---we are unique! We even have someone named UNEEK as our friend to prove it! They better come up with their own rainbow farts, or else, Ponee will have to show her cold, scary, dark sparkly side, or call in those relatives of hers that are jerks, or else! You know, sometimes it pays to have jerks for friends. Just sayin....

Back to top Go down

Post  SEBtopdog on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:03 pm

To paraphrase that great philosopher, Garth Brooks,
We've got friends in low places.

SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:05 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:To paraphrase that great philosopher, Garth Brooks,
We've got friends in low places.

Good one!! Yep, yep, so true.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:41 pm

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:35 pm

My kind of birds for sure!!! Only one addition would be a crow in a tree with a michine gun!!! Ratttttattatttat.
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm

No crows, but I think I have a squirrel with a bazooka .....

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:07 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:I took this excerpt from a post on Recaps this afternoon. Looks like someone's been lurking over here. Otherwise how would he/she know about "rainbows and unicorn farts"?

SEBBIE - This is just priceless! I mean really, do they not know that without the RAINBOWS and UNICORN FARTS, there will NEVER be an RV?

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:13 pm

aim88 wrote:

Good sleuthing, SEB!

That's right, aksafeone! They better not copy us---we are unique! We even have someone named UNEEK as our friend to prove it! They better come up with their own rainbow farts, or else, Ponee will have to show her cold, scary, dark sparkly side, or call in those relatives of hers that are jerks, or else! You know, sometimes it pays to have jerks for friends. Just sayin....

OK, I didn't want to have to do this, but they made me.... my dark side is coming out .....

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:18 pm

That's what we were talking about!!!!!!! Yeah, NOW that's a unicorn!
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:49 am

WOW, Ponee, it looks to me like you've already been to Chevy's house- I never saw that side of you before-I guess everyone's 'dark' side comes out sooner or later~!! Twisted Evil
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEBtopdog on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Goodness sakes, Ponee. Your revealing your dark side is just a wee bit scary. I'm glad you keep that persona hidden from view.

SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rick152 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 am

Uni Van Dork

That is way too funny,

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rick152 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 am

Doo Doo, I too was a bit miffed at the first glance of the title, couldn't wait to open it and find out what the problem was. LOL
fixed that however.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  doodoo on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:28 pm

@Ponee wrote:
DOO DOO... always my hero!

allow me a bit of poetic license -

Ponee Corn, Ponee Girl, won't you be my Ponee Girl?

Don't say no. Here we go off across the plains.

Marry me, carry me right away with you.

Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up, whoa! My Pony Girl

Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up, whooooooa! My Pony Girl (Unicorn, but that doesn't rhyme with much)!

Aww shucks forgot you're already married!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Yup, typical politician - in a hurry and forgot to do his homework. Sorry Doo Doo, but that was just too close to reality to let go.

Especially when I just read about the North Carolina Senator that is so against you and I having guns and then he shoots an intruder last night!!! Typical.

Have a nice day!
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum