Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 pm

I just pulled this one off Recaps. It's either reason to be cautiously optimistic, or it's a load of . What do you think?

Hoosier & Chase Bank Wealth Management "Second Update"

01/29/2013

Hello again fellow Dinarians...I wanted to post an update on the info received from my friend at the bank. But first, I cannot believe how many people have been on this thread! For those of you that left well wishes for my grandpa and the situation there...My sincere Thanks!

The bank involved here has begun, and actually has been for about 6 weeks, putting together an "organized plan" as far as the dinar is concerned.

To the public, their position has not changed...and will not until the revaluation is made public (basically goes international) as far as trading is concerned.

They WILL be involved in the currency exchange, and are dealing with some new stipulations that may go into effect...and I truly hope they dont!

One of these possible "rules" is a limit on the amount an individual will be able to exchange during a certain period of time.

So, if they do indeed place that stipulation on the exchange, those who hold several million could be forced to wait a period before they are able to exchange all that they hold.

He said that it was not made clear if this was a bank policy, or something that our wonderful government has come up with...but at this time...it is not in force.

The million dollar question....When? They stated that Feb would see the beginning of an influx of people exchanging dinar. No date was given, but due to some of the changes that the bank is to implement on Feb 1, He believes early in the month.

There will not be any big signs out front of the banks saying "COME IN AND EXCHANGE YOUR IRAQI DINAR HERE", all transactions will be handled just as any other foreign currency transaction would.

During their meeting, exchange rate questions were addressed. The woman giving the information would only speak to the fact that it would change on an hourly basis, and any transactions would be exchanged at that current rate which would be decided by Iraqs Central Bank.

This man has been in banking for 24 years! His statement to me about this situation was when it comes to money...everyone is out for number one! This situation is something like he has ever seen, and he told me...something is up.

For the past several years the bank had a firm stance that the dinar was not going to be a part of the banks services! And now....they are changing everything to the exact opposite!

He told me that only certain levels of bankers are privy to certain info, and even though this woman who was there speaking at this Saturday morning meeting is a regional director...she is in the dark about all of the details. She was simply passing on information to the branch level because someone higher up deemed it was necessary to do so.

He believes that certain people at the branch level will get more info in the coming days. Through this whole conversation we had, one thing that was never mentioned was...are they going to? It was as if there is absolutely no question what so ever that this revaluation will happen!

When I asked. What if they dont, he smiled and said thats not the question....the question is the when and how much!!

Anyway, that is the info and the sum of our conversation this morning. By the way...this bank is a Major US/International bank. Take the info for what its worth...personally...im about to pop waiting for the next few days to come around. And just maybe get another email from him.

Since he specializes in the area of wealth management, I would think he is a good source. He has never given me a reason not to trust him, and knowing him the way i do...and just listening to the way he was talking about it, and acting.....He was not blowing smoke!!! He is onto something Fantastic!!

Thats all for now. Thanks to those who were patient while waiting on me to get back. I may pass on any further info I get from him...it will depend on what happens over the next several days.

Oh...one statement that was made that I omitted...when speaking about the possible exchange rate, he was assured that in no way, shape, or form would it come out any lower than the US dollar.

He related the rate to be in line with other countries that were similar to Iraq as far as their resources.

Also, De La Rue machines are going to be few and far between in regards to this bank. There will not be one in any branch within 100 miles from me...so no new big shiny machines! Which means I have to travel...not letting anything leave my hands. God Bless! Im ready! Hoosier1470

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:42 pm

a load of

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Well, maybe they just think if they make up enough stories that eventually one of them will come true.

Have you heard the one about the gang of supermodels (with low self esteem and daddy issues) that came to Texas and wanted to oil wrestle BigDaddyTim?

What the heck? One story is just as good as the rest. Who knows, mine might come true just as quick as theirs!?!?!?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 pm

BDT: Perhaps your fantasy will come true AFTER the RV? Good luck on that one.

I'm inclined to go along with doodoo's evaluation. It struck me that if this woman had the meeting with the banker this morning, she sure had a lot of time to compose a very long story. It just seemed too composed and edited ... not spontaneous enough to be genuine, if that makes any sense.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Oh, you're being too kind, ChevySteve! Only two ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Yea pretty much blah, blah, blah ... some inconsistencies as well ... it would be nice to think that this one is the real deal ... but ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 pm

There are people that I know and trust, and I would put my life in thier hands in a heartbeat and trust I would survive if they have anything to say about it...and they told me:

They don't know crap.

Here's the BIG problem with the above story:

If the rate is changing by the hour as set by CBI - how in the world would anyone know it will come out at more than the USD?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Probably when they started setting fire to their dollar bills!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 pm

I particularly like the part where he says something like "by the way, this is a big Internationally recognized bank" like he is trying to be secretive or something.

In the header it reads "Hoosier/ Chase Bank Wealth Management"!!

Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa Bwaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm

I have a boring bank story...I went to my ATM today and withdrew 20 dollars. THE END.

I will not tell you guys which bank!
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Did you happen to see Okie or Bulldog there?
raspberry bigsmile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 pm

punisher wrote:
I have a boring bank story...I went to my ATM today and withdrew 20 dollars. THE END.

And I see you aer being secretive about the rate (atm withdrawal fee). hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Ha I have a better one that that ... I took out 50! Actually I dropped a nice bonus check into savings yesterday, that was pretty cool ... Of course most will go to our next fuel oil delivery ...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Well then....I see this is a competition.

I took my quarter, dime, nickle, and penny jars to the bank because I don't move coin - and DEPOSITED $78.

That will come close to covering the goodby dinner tomorrow night with my dauhgter. We won't be drinking because we have to drive the next morning, and they won't be drinking cause they have to work at o'dark thirty.

Boy those coins add up fast....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
Did you happen to see Okie or Bulldog there?
raspberry bigsmile

No...because if I did run into them you would be hearing about me on the news...MAN RUNS OVER TWO PEOPLE FOR REASONS UNKNOWN...but you guys would know why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 pm

You guys are not paying attention...somewhere in my story is the date and rate. I am being watched...NUFF SAID!
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:54 pm

punisher wrote:
You guys are not paying attention...somewhere in my story is the date and rate. I am being watched...NUFF SAID!

OK. So trying to decode your bank story, punisher. You said:

punisher wrote:

So, firstly we must determine if you have a boring story or if you, in fact, went to a boring bank. Since I'm getting pretty bored hearing stories about Wells Fargo Bank, I will assume that is the boring bank in your story. Now then, I'd say February is a pretty boring month, so you are obviously hinting that the RV will take place in February. It is quite obvious, elementary really, that it will occur on the 20th of February. Figuring out the rate is a bit more challenging. Since your last clue was provided us on the 29th of January, I have taken the figure of 29 times the 20 dollars you said you withdrew ($580) , subtracted that from the year, 2013, ($1,433) divided by 129 (January 29th), to come up with the rate of $11.10. (Unless, of course we divided $1,433 by 220 -- February 20 -- in which case, the rate would be $6.51) There you go ... a new guru has been born!

Oh yeah.....Treat as rumor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
punisher wrote:

OK. So trying to decode your bank story, punisher. You said:

punisher wrote:

So, firstly we must determine if you have a boring story or if you, in fact, went to a boring bank. Since I'm getting pretty bored hearing stories about Wells Fargo Bank, I will assume that is the boring bank in your story. Now then, I'd say February is a pretty boring month, so you are obviously hinting that the RV will take place in February. It is quite obvious, elementary really, that it will occur on the 20th of February. Figuring out the rate is a bit more challenging. Since your last clue was provided us on the 29th of January, I have taken the figure of 29 times the 20 dollars you said you withdrew ($580) , subtracted that from the year, 2013, ($1,433) divided by 129 (January 29th), to come up with the rate of $11.10. (Unless, of course we divided $1,433 by 220 -- February 20 -- in which case, the rate would be $6.51) There you go ... a new guru has been born!

Oh yeah.....Treat as rumor.

You deciphered my clue...well done. This is between you and I...and nobody else...hope people are not reading ...
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Not to worry, punisher. The PTB has ordered (in a secret phone communication) that we go silent on this for an undetermined amount of time. I'm sure no one else knows about it. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Horseshite, just like the rest of the story!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
Horseshite, just like the rest of the story!

I can't speak for punisher; but I tell you, terbo, I resemble that remark!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:04 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
Not to worry, punisher. The PTB has ordered (in a secret phone communication) that we go silent on this for an undetermined amount of time. I'm sure no one else knows about it. Wink

Im going dark, talk to you later...
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Good one LMAO!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:28 am

Off the Charts. Thats the best I have seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story   Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 am

I think I'm getting a headache.

That sure was one heck of a cypher sebbie.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hmmmmm ... Don't know what to think of this bank story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: