Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
C.B.I. NEWS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

C.B.I. NEWS!!!

Go down

C.B.I. NEWS!!! Empty C.B.I. NEWS!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 am

President of the Union of banks Arabic: procedures for Central Bank of Iraq is positive towards the development of the banking sector

President of the Union of banks Arabic: procedures for Central Bank of Iraq is positive towards the development of the banking sector
Date: 2013/05/17 13: 25: 56 Thursday
Baghdad (newsletter) ... As President of the Union of Jordanian Arabic nationality and Sam banks Ullah, the actions taken by the Central Bank of Iraq in the development of the banking sector as "positive", weighted with the rise of the banking sector during the coming period. He said Fattouh (News News Agency): legal legislation is highlighted the challenges facing the Iraqi banking sector and made it work and limited but sophisticated, although private sector possesses significant experience in banking. He added: there is broad interest and banking sectors by Arabic to support Iraq, noting that the Arabic Bank Union ready to assist and support the development of the banking sector. He noted: the Central Bank of Iraq has good vision and strategic plans are positive and on track towards banking reform to government branches, but this work must be peppered with modifications in the Iraqi banks for the purpose of supporting and developing the sector. He emphasized: the need for the participation of the private banking sector with public funding for infrastructure projects or otherwise for an active and major role of private sector in economic development in Iraq./finished/8. LM

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_71350.html

Back to top Go down

C.B.I. NEWS!!! Empty Re: C.B.I. NEWS!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:04 am

Dry: to increase the capital of the Trade Bank of Iraq to trillion dinars shares in the development of his work

Dry: to increase the capital of the Trade Bank of Iraq to trillion dinars shares in the development of his work
Thursday, December 17 2 / January 2013 10:20
Dry: to increase the capital of the Trade Bank of Iraq to trillion dinars contributed to the development of his work {Baghdad: Euphrates News} announced TBI achieved active ahead for 2012 through operational capacity which has been on the development of the level of activity and development in the overall banking operations. And confirmed the Director General of the Bank Hamdiya Mahmoud dry in a press statement received and Euphrates News Agency {} copy today that "The Bank's activities in 2012 accounted for a quantum leap in the level of the banking process through operational capacity of the staff bank which his efforts realized gain on earnings for the year 2011 by 34% by $ 488 million. " She noted that the "increase profitability conquered a range of configurations to process bank letters of credit, letters of guarantee and credit and credit cards, which are seen other progress in the level of activity in 2012." And added dry that "expenses in 2012 decreased by almost 40% from last year despite an increase in staff bank to fill job vacancies, but those added in the human cadre had no effect on operating expenses," indicating that "all the achievements of achievement comes from the dedication and efforts by bank staff and their quest to show TBI manner that it aims banking. " Dry and explained that the "action steps that have been developed in 2012 verification to open branches in Baghdad and the provinces and work is continuing in this way for the next year only at home or abroad in order to expand the geographical work of the bank". She said, "increase the bank's capital to trillion dinars is also contributed to the very success and progress in the expansion of the private banking network of the Trade Bank of Iraq." Ended

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Dcategory%26layout%3Dblog%26id%3D37%26Itemid%3D57

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum