Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

I guess this tells us where we stand

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 am

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
US dollarUSD1166.0001164.000
EuroEUR1546.3491545.576
British poundGBP1900.1141899.164
Canadian dollarCAD1182.6761182.084
Swiss francCHF----------
Swedish kronaSEK180.730180.640
Norwegian kroneNOK211.324211.218
Danish kroneDKK207.282207.178
Japanese yenJPY----------
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1795.8851794.987
Indicative rates - 07.01.2013
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 am

Still no DINAR listed...
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 am

Looking at the numbers I believe those are all paired with the dinar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 am

Kevind53 wrote:
Looking at the numbers I believe those are all paired with the dinar.

Does that mean a change is coming soon (to you Kevin)...Is it different than before....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:24 am

Could this be our FLOAT, RV:

Upper: Directors of the Central Bank acting to weaken him

| On 2013-01-07

BAGHDAD / Farah Asim al-Tai

Independent lawmaker Hassan said upper management of the Iraqi Central Bank by proxy is to fold cash for this institution and its strength and durability will be the strength of the Iraqi currency and have the weight of the fiscal balances.

The top of the newspaper "integrity electronic" For this reason, we note that the law gave the staff of the Central Bank of Iraq immunity similar immunity given to members of the House of Representatives while the ministers do not have the immunity of the staff of the Central Bank so as not to be held hostage emotions or side effects.

He top that this issue internationally condemned a weakened financial position and weaken confidence in the central bank and not Iraqi oil, and countries know that the Iraqi dinar is JD oil to become the Iraqi dinar quarter of the value the U.S. dollar being the world understand that there is oil wells like it or not, and that there carriers transported Iraqi oil to the world.

He continued that which covered the upper central bank and save the Iraqi dinar is Alaftyh wealth owned by the country they kept him standing steadfast against disturbances caused to the Central Bank of flow of oil is the one who assigned the Iraqi currency deterioration.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alestiqama.com%2Fnews.php%3Fcat%3Dsiasy%26id%3D5909
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 am

So, then, .25 to a dollar? Hmmmmmm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:57 am

At this point.... cashingIn
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

That's the way I read it ... but to answer the first question, I don't see any change in the exchange rates IQD posted ...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:57 pm

And we won't, either, until the IQD is a worldwide traded currency, when and IF-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Terbo, when and IF indeed.
Back to top Go down
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:48 pm

sorry punisher - I did not manage to get the fact that the above was copied and pasted directly from CBI. My bad - as once again I forgot a link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm

So what you originally posted was from the C.B.I.?
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Do you think ole Bear is down at the local diner eating some crow?

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Or, out of some camp garbage can somewhere in the state park-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Seems many are already calling 2013 a bust only 7 days in :(
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Kap's already said this'float' will not be until 2014, but he says, we don't care about that- He's another one that can't seem to keep his stories str8, I had him pegged at the get go, but I don't know anything,right? He needs a few note books so he can keep track of what he says to everyone, his intel is always flip floppin-Frig 'em all- we do better on our own-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:42 pm

One thing I am 100% sure of, punisher: The 'roos have never been right when they've called the RV, and I doubt if their track record will be any better on saying it won't happen in 2013. Don't lose heart. One of these days it's gonna surprise us.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Before, or after we are on life support at a nursing home? Then we'll all be on a prescription for 'scruitol'-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 pm

terbo56 wrote:
Before, or after we are on life support at a nursing home? Then we'll all be on a prescription for 'scruitol'-

You have quite the medicine chest, terbo. I wonder how many investors in the IQD will live long enough to see it's conclusion. None of us is promised tomorrow. I hope all our friends here make it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Me, too, Seb, I hope we all do, 'cause if not, by that time, I'm thinking we will be on the last prescription of a life time-'Phucitol'-Laughingaffraid:cheers:

Last edited by terbo56 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:05 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
One thing I am 100% sure of, punisher: The 'roos have never been right when they've called the RV, and I doubt if their track record will be any better on saying it won't happen in 2013. Don't lose heart. One of these days it's gonna surprise us.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Twilight News / witnessed the Najaf Chamber of Commerce, Monday, the opening of a number of commercial and economic projects as Iraq market for securities linked to Baghdad and Radio Najaf, chambers of commerce and electronic screen advertising business, in the presence of a number of Heads and members of boards of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce.

The head room engineer Zuhair drink for "Twilight News" "opened today in the presence of President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce Jaafar al-Hamdani, a group of economic activities as a screen stock market as well as the opening of Radio economic and commercial broadcast news to listeners in Najaf in addition to screen advertising space 23 m² above roof of a building operating room 24 hours. "

He drink that "the stock market we are aiming him to continue merchant Najafi with Baghdad directly through buying and selling stocks and bonds and on this basis and signed Room with companies that have an agency of the stock market in Baghdad erect screen electronic receive broadcast directly from the stock market in the Baghdad first Powell and are buying and selling directly market was launched financial Baidaat of 80 million Iraqi dinars, "adding that" the Najaf branch is the second branch of the Iraqi market for securities after the Arbil branch. "

Soup uncovered "a radio broadcast starting Najaf Chamber of Commerce," adding that it "specializes in economic affairs, trade and investment and its support economic activity in the governorate."

The drink "promised these projects achievements exceptional room Najaf, where she introduced a new level of service out of the traditional scope of the familiar, where it came from Radio Chamber of Commerce of Najaf to undertake the task of designing and evaluating the economic policies of our markets and our society and in support and development of the business."

P K / M c

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Huh?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:06 pm

I guess the IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE went live today...
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:09 pm

They all need a drink-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:12 pm

terbo56 wrote:
They all need a drink-

...of TALABANI'S blood.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:15 pm

I was thinking along the lines of horse linament, and camel kerosene-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 pm

terbo56 wrote:
I was thinking along the lines of horse linament, and camel kerosene-

Interesting....The only way Shabibi can get the last laugh on M and help his people at the same time is to RV!
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:51 pm

IF he gets them all drunk on 175 proof 'corn' liquor!! One case of that would knock the whole country on their arss!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:55 pm

01/07/2013 – 11:03
MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Saman Fawzi it can not be for Iraq to be a rich country filled with riches and no where oil and gas law.

Fawzi said in a press statement on Sunday that “the cause of delay in approving the law of oil and gas and a lot of important laws that serve the Iraqi people due to the large differences that exist between the political blocs therefore can not be postponed to resolve this crisis again,”

he said, adding that “these problems accumulated return to not be solved in the past and thus accumulated and caused harm to the Iraqi people. ” He added that “six months ago were the demands of political blocs is to solve the crisis and before the year also there were problems in the political arena and important laws are not addressed, such as the National Council of the Supreme policies and security ministries and the National Council to monitor the barges and federal implementation of Article {140} of the Constitution as well as Law oil and gas. “

He said that “it was possible to solve these problems through consensus and instead solve these problems deported to the present time and thus accumulated and had a direct impact on the Iraqi people.” He Fawzi by saying, “We hope to solve these problems in a peaceful manner as provided Iraqi constitution to sit at the table of dialogue and understanding, because it contributes to solving a lot of problems and laws pending that serve the Iraqi people.”

It is said that a lot of important laws are still pending in parliament did not is rated as oil and gas law and the parties and the media and communications and municipal law and telecommunications law who passed it more than 7 years has not been prescribed until now because of political differences and incompatibility blocs among them. mentions that the oil ministry has to agree on a new formula for oil and gas law, was approved by the Council of Ministers who are converting to the House legislation was pending approval.

http://bit.ly/UwfnLF
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 pm

I think the problem may be what their drinking ... I hear drinking camel soup restricts the blood flow to the brain! lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:37 pm

It would if they get it from the 'wrong' end-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Someone over at www.changesxchange.com found this article to prove that a change in replacing currency doesn't have to happen at the beginning of a year or month for that matter:

Following the 2003 US-led invasion of Iraq and the ousting of Saddam Hussein from power, the United States established a Coalition Provisional Authority to run the Iraq Government. The new government started a new currency called the 'New Iraqi Dinar' from 15th October,2003. The current currency took the place of the 'old dinar'and also the 'swiss dinar' prevalent in northern Iraq. The New Iraqi Dinar was established as the single currency to be used in the whole of Iraq. The new currency was launched to stabilize the Iraqi economy which was facing financial problems caused by the US attack and bombing. Oil sale was stopped and many UN (United Nation) sanctions imposed on Iraq totally wrecked the economy. It was feared unless a new currency was launched Iraq could face inflation. The New Iraqi dinars are also called the "Post Saddam Dinars".They are printed by the Hampshire-based Company " De La Rue "of England in six denominations namely 50 Dinars, 250 Dinars, 1000 Dinars, 5000 Dinars, 10,000 Dinars,and 25,000 Dinars. A new 500 dinar was introduced in Iraq in November,2004. The bank notes were made of fine swiss quality to prevent any forgery. According to investors, the New Iraqi Dinar has the potential to make them earn in millions in the coming years. The new Iraqi dinar had the same worth as one 'print dinar' and 150 new dinars became equal to one swiss dinar.When the new Iraqi dinars were introduced 4000 dinars could be exchanged for 1US$. Then it rose to 980 dinars per dollar. By the latest 2006 estimate 1500 dinars could be exchanged for one dollar. http://www.mapsofworld.com/iraq/iraq-currency.html
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Good article Punisher ...can't wait to get over there and see what certain "Nellies" make of that...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Good article Punisher ...can't wait to get over there and see what certain "Nellies" make of that...

THANKS to Geezer.
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:44 pm

punisher wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:

THANKS to Geezer.

So that's what happened to Geezer.....ended up on ChangesXchange, hmmm? I need to get over there more often to see what's cookin' with that group.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 pm

CxC is a nice place Smile
Back to top Go down
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 pm

It's "out of sight out of mind", punisher. So thanks for the reminder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I guess this tells us where we stand   Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:11 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down

I guess this tells us where we stand
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-