Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ

3 posters

Go down

SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ Empty SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Thursday 12/27/2012 01:52 pm

Welcomed the Ministry of Oil Iraq's acceptance of a permanent member of the Organization of the Extractive Industries Transparency International meets the requirements and the requirements of permanent membership in the organization. Said the spokesman of the Ministry of Oil, Assem Jihad said in a statement formally received by the agency (now News) a copy of Iraq's acceptance as a permanent member of the initiative was the result of efforts great efforts and the Oil Ministry to adopt the most accurate standards of transparency in publishing monthly reports regular on exports of oil and imports achieved them and is done through statements and media releases and press the Information Office of the Ministry of broadcast media on an ongoing basis, as well as the establishment of the ministry to disclose the total oil contracts signed with global companies that have been concluded within the licensing rounds petroleum four or other contracts, he said, adding that we can not forget the role of the media to receive information and dissemination honestly and impartially is a distinct role and supported transparency. adding that give Iraq a permanent membership would have a significant impact as the largest oil producing state between the member states of the Organization.

He noted that for the first time are approved initiative to report the first countries to be met standards of the International Initiative and the corresponding exact production figures, export and sale of crude oil as the report did not indicate any significant differences in relation to Palmtabqat between the Ministry of Oil and Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) and extractive companies The purchasing companies, in addition to that did not produce any differences with regard to contracts and licensing rounds. explained spokesman said the ministry is preparing soon to announce the completion of the preparation transparency report second, which is an important step to strengthen the role of Iraq in the economic arena and the political level Aldoluotaba Jihad announced Iraq's acceptance of a member always in the initiative is a historic event where Iraq has become the first countries major oil producers pursuant to the requirements of the initiative as of December 2012. It is worth mentioning that there were efforts also by the Council of the owners of the initiative, which includes in its membership representatives of the ministries of oil, industry and minerals, financial and 8 other members representing civil society organizations and 3 members representing extractive companies national as well as 3 members representing extractive companies and international Omthleen for BSA and the Integrity Commission in the arrival of Iraq to permanent membership of Transparency International. mentions that the oil ministry celebrated in March 5 last issue first report of revenues export of Iraqi crude oil under the initiative of transparency in the extractive industries in Iraq and which was prepared by a company (PwC), which auditing firm known international worked under the supervision of the World Bank and funded it, and this indicates very clearly to the independence of the body that prepared the report and sedate its contents. , And the most important findings of the report is to match the earnings reports provided by the Government with reports of payments made by global firms Iraqi oil purchasers and the 34 Asian, European and American. Through comparison between the total payments disclosed by the companies and revenue approved by the government, amounting to $ 41 billion, it became clear that the difference between them does not exceed $ 700. A difference of less than two dollars per $ 100 million. Which is insignificant when compared with those in the reports of States participating in the membership of the initiative, and at the behest of the Board of stakeholders and communications company (PwC) has provided the oil ministry all the data required for oil export revenues Iraqi in 2009, which included everything that has been exported from the production SOC through the port of Basra and the North Oil Company through the Turkish port of Ceyhan. Included even exported to Jordan despite being very small amounts do not compare with the massive amounts that are exported daily through the southern port and the northern port mentioned.

http://www.alannews.com/news.php?action=view&id=4021

-----------------------------------------

The form of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, on Thursday, a committee to audit and review the sale of the currency at the central bank auction, as he emphasized that the Commission will develop proposals to reduce the leakage of the currency.
A statement issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and received (range Press), a copy of which, "The Secretariat has formed a committee to audit and review the sale of the currency in central bank auction in accordance with the order Diwani (121) for the year 2012," noting that "the Commission will be headed by a representative of the Supreme Audit financial and membership of the Ministry of Finance, Interior and Commerce in addition to the Central Bank and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. "
The statement added that "the objective of the formation of the Commission is to identify shortcomings and weaknesses and strengths and how to take advantage of the amounts sold and fits in with the quantity of goods and services within," noting that "the Commission will submit its proposals to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to reduce the leakage of currency."
The MP breakaway Sadrist Kazem Sayadi accused, in the 12 of November 2012, lawmakers in the Sadrist movement and the Iraqi List involvement of corruption in dealings central bank they (Jawad Alshahyla, and Bahaa al-Araji and Maha league, and Uday Awad for the Liberal bloc, as well as MP Talal Zobaie and political Jamal Karbouli in the Iraqi List), pointing out that those deputies took advantage of the decision to cancel the ration card and Russian arms deal and Otharoheme "to cover up their corruption."
While the Sadrists denied on the lips of the President of the Liberal bloc Bahaa al-Araji, during a press conference held at the parliament building, in the 12 of November 2012, and attended (range Press), those charges, returned it as "confusion" Securities.
The Iraqi Council of Representatives form, in August 2012, the Committee for Truth on auction sales daily dollars at the Central Bank and the people who get hard currency and checking sales figures, and includes the heads of the two financial, economic and BSA and the number of Representatives, and the Committee submitted its report on the Bank's work early last October, and then returned the House of Representatives and the form of the sixth of the month of November this another committee to investigate the implications of the central bank and includes economic committee chairman Haider al-Abadi and Finance Committee Chairman Ahmed al-Alwani and Central Bank Governor agency Abdel Basset Turki, and under the direct supervision of the Presidency of Parliament .
However, the Integrity Committee parliamentary described, on the tenth of November 2012, the words of one of its members Dear Ugaili Committee Last investigating the corruption cases attributed to the CBI as is "legal", and confirmed that he will form a new committee to re-investigate this file, farewell to freeze the decision to arrest the right bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi.
The Supreme Judicial Council announced, the 19 of October 2012, for the issuance of arrest warrants for employees in the bank, led by governor article Shabibi (located outside Iraq) and his deputy, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh and a number of other staff.
The Iraqi Cabinet decided, in the 16 October 2012, the prime BSA Abdul Basit Turki functions of the central bank governor and agency.
And received the issue of dismissal of Governor Central Bank of Iraq international reactions mixed as called for U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Stephen Beecroft in the twenty-fifth of October last year to a transparent investigation in this case as it represents the great importance of the Iraqi economy, also stressed the World Bank on the need for a transparent investigation in this case, pointing to the lack of knowledge of the chaos that prevailed the Central Bank of Iraq and that Iraqi officials talked about.

http://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/3779/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%84-%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%82
-------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 27, 2012 17:35
Print Email

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. formed in the secretariat of the Council of Ministers, on Thursday, a committee to audit and review functions sell the currency.
The source said the Public Service Commissions in a statement released by the official website of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers had seen / Baghdadiya News / "The purpose of the Committee identify shortcomings, if any, and the strengths and weaknesses and how to take advantage of the amounts sold and fits in with the quantity of goods and services within, and to propose measures to reduce Currency leak. "
He added that "the Committee formed under the chairmanship of a representative of the Office of Financial Supervision and the membership of the Ministries of Finance, Interior and Commerce in addition to the Central Bank and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."
He noted that "the Committee formed on the basis of command Diwani (121) for the year 2012, a claim its recommendations to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to take appropriate action. Finished /

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/economy/item/22313-alal%D8%A9-lvkyo-akneeas-byokk-kvl%D8%A9-kbdjnj-nleavi%D8%A9-bni-akilk%D8%A9.html

Back to top Go down

SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ Empty Re: SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 pm

By the time I got to this part, punisher "...indicates very clearly to the independence of the body that prepared the report and sedate its contents...", I was feeling a little sedated myself. Eyes were starting to cross. My hat's off to you and anyone who can wade through this stuff without getting a migraine. SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 3754190863

And exactly what is "leaking currency", by the way? SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 1927300577SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 3140517809

SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:30 pm

It sounds to me like this currency pizzes us off- That's the only leaking currency I know of-Unless, that is, if you have a hole in your pocket, and change is running down your leg-Then, you'd have a 'leaking' currency!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:18 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:By the time I got to this part, punisher "...indicates very clearly to the independence of the body that prepared the report and sedate its contents...", I was feeling a little sedated myself. Eyes were starting to cross. My hat's off to you and anyone who can wade through this stuff without getting a migraine. SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 3754190863

And exactly what is "leaking currency", by the way? SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 1927300577SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 3140517809

SEBTOPDOG, trust me, alot of it I don't understand....I let greater minds like KEVIN and IQD4US decipher the non-sense Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Having been on the road and chasing after grandkids for the last week, this mind is toast at the moment. One more day of driving and we will be home.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 2805820865  SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 2805820865  SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 2805820865  SOME THURSDAY NEWS IN IRAQ 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum