Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar    Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 am

BAGHDAD / Nina / confirmed an economist at the Ministry of Finance said inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the dollar prices in the domestic market, but hold my time came to the requirements phase of the current economic. noted expert Hilal Taan in a statement told the National Iraqi News / Nina / that Central bank sales of dollar now is in the limit as indicated by a rise in sales amounted to $ 400 million per day which prompted the bank in a timely manner to take a number of measures, including increasing the outlets selling the dollar in the state banks in addition to the granting of private banks sell the currency powers foreign. / Finished 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar    Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 pm

cashingIn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar    Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:24 am

Take away the dollar and RV/RI the Dinar!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar    Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:48 am

AJAnderson wrote:
Take away the dollar and RV/RI the Dinar!

Some think by March now although the first of the year looked good.
Back to top Go down
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar    Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 am

If not by March, certainly by July or August but no later than December with a certainty for January 2013.

I was thinking about paying my motgage and taxes but, with all the bright news about the Dinar, I think it would be much wiser to spend the money on Dinar. I mean, how could anybody go wrong??

Hmmmmm, I wonder if those who keep delaying the RV such as for the last 8 years or so could be telling a fib?? Naaaaaaaaa, couldn't be!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar    Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:27 am

Too funny chevysteve !!! Good to see you Aj, hope all is well and a Merry Christmas to you and yours !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar    Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Punisher- I tried to tell you, but, I don't know anything-We're NOT going to see this 4 awhile, I'm afraid-Terryk and the rest have diarrhea of the mouth- 'O' has control, and won't let this go 'til he sees fit-He wants the taxes- He wants control of people with alot of money- I'm holding out til the IRS is defunct, no matter how long it takes-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar    Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Welcome back, AJ!!Good to hear from you again, and hope you stick around 4 awhile!!:cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar    Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Terbo, maybe...just maybe.
Back to top Go down

Economist: inventory outlets currency by 3 banks may raise the price of the dollar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: