Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Tragedy in Ct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Tragedy in Ct   Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:49 am

And the BS already starting over gun control

I stand with all the well wishes
and my prayers go to all the families and their loved ones and anyone
else who is effected by the tragedy that has occurred today at Sandy Hook Elementary.

I
have seen and heard of several news stories about this incident. It is a
totally heartbreaking thing to be sure.

I
also feel it is NOT a time for those who are, to be calling for more
strict gun control. There are plenty of cliche's that could be said
however, furthering gun control is NOT the answer. Playing into the
hands of those who would delve even deeper into the deterioration of
our Constitutional rights as Americans should incense every American, No Matter what the "claimed" reason or excuse.

Guns are an integral part of what We The People are and have been all about for over 235 years. Isn't it enough that the government and other "organizations" are already buried deeply into our day to day lives and even our very existence? We have got to have some sort of line that we as Americans will just not allow to be crossed.

Besides
think about this for a second, How in the heck, even if we were told
that there would be no more guns in America, does any person with any
brain at all suppose to collect them anyway? It would be ludicrous to even imagine it as being possible. It would not. For one just try to get mine!

Please let us know what you think. Thanks. Rick

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Ct   Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:10 am

THANK YOU RICK!!!!! I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!SO SORRY FOR THE TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!WE PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Ct   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:30 am

If the school principal, counselor, and teacher had a gun maybe they and the children would still be alive. They say over a hundred shots were fired. Where was the fire power to stop the guy in his tracks after the first few? Instead of being utterly defenseless, at least they could have had a chance to take the guy out before he shot that many. You can't wait for police to arrive...it's too late. It's just common sense.

The politicians ought to be ashamed of themselves for using this to further their agendas.

My heart goes out to all affected by this tragedy. May the precious ones that lost their lives rest in peace and God bless their family and friends and bring them comfort.

Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Ct   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:38 am

They will get mine when they pry it out of my cold, dead hands-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Ct   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:34 am

BTW one thing the lame stream media as apparently "forgotten to mention" is that the Bushmaster .223 was not used. It was fond in a car nearby. He had a Glock and a SIG Sauer pistol, that was all. Despite earlier reports, his mother was not a teacher at that school. The school did have a security system in place, and I can't imagine someone unlocking the doors for someone dressed as if for combat. Obviously the security system was ineffective, perhaps the door had been left unlocked, or unlatched. Hopefully, they will find out in time.

Like AIM, I am sure that had someone in the building been armed, the slaughter would likely been far less. The guns are not the problem, in fact, he was not legally allowed to own a handgun in CT. The guns were registered to his mother in this case.

I am reminded of the shooting in Norway. The laws are far stricter there, and in fact it is very hard to own a gun in Norway. As I understand them, you have to show a valid reason, (self protection is not a valid reason,) and you have to have permission for every purchase, including ammo. All guns must be stored in a safe except when in use, and you are limited to one for each caliber, which has to have a valid use either for hunting or competition shooting. Further, you have to belong to an approved club. BTW the police are not allowed to carry, nor (as far as I could learn,) are they trained in the use of firearms. Thus the long with until a Special Forces team could be brought in.

There was another incident in China a couple of weeks ago, a couple dozen kids were wounded when a man attacked a school. Since you can not own a gun in China (dictators know that civilian gun ownership can be bad for their career/health,) He used a knife. No one died in this instance, at least not that I know of, but a number were in critical condition.

As I said earlier guns are not the problem, loose moral values is the problem. You make morality a relative thing, no longer teach sound biblical moral values in school, but instead substitute a wishy washy inclusive system of value judgement and choices with little, if any consequences, and this is what you get. You want to stop this? Stop the moral decay. Regulate what you allow kids to watch and the games they play. Spend time with your kids, talk to them teach them and set a solid moral example for them. Show an interest in them, their friends, and in what they say and do. Disciple them, and yes, discipline them.

No, this tragic incident is not a call for more laws restricting the citizens of this nation, but a call for the citizens of this nation to return to the strong morality fund in those who have gone before us.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Ct   Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 am

KEVIN VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!IF THEY WANT TO OUTLAW GUNS THEN THEY NEED TO DO IT RIGHT!!!!ALSO STICKS ANY KIND OF WOOD ALSO METAL!!!SPOON FORKS KNIVES ALL PLASTIC ALL FORMS OF RUBBER!!!BRICKS STONES ETC.!!!!!!!!!!JUST TURN THE WHOLE WORLD INTO A SAND PIT!!!!!NO FURNITURE NO BUILDINGS OF ANY KIND!!!OH YES ALMOST FORGOT NO PEOPLE EITHER!!!!THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD IT BE SAFE FOR EVERYBODY!!!!COURSE THEY WOULDN'T BE ANYBODY!!!!EVERYTHING IS A WEAPON!!!!!AT LEST THATS WHAT I WAS SHOWN IN THE MARINES!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Ct   Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 pm

On Thursday the 13th between 7 and 8 pm, I suddenly had a gut feeling my daughter shouldn't go to school on Friday. I meant next Friday - the 21st. I told her and she asked why. I explained it was just a gut feeling. 2 minutes after our short discussion, I had another urge to send a letter to the Superintendant of Schools for our district. I told her and she laughed. I left it alone, still thinking I would consider keeping her out. (My son is already off that day)

Friday they went to school. After school I asked them "Did you hear what happened", and they had not. When our son was picked up, he asked why all the other kids in the school went home early "What is going on?". He was one of 3 left in his class by the end of the day. (His school is in a church).

Our children were told what happened, and our daughter asked how I knew.

I didn't know. Not about Conn. I have no connections there - no family or friends. Never even been to that state.

This coming Friday is 12/21/12 - and where I do NOT believe it is the end of the world, I do believe in crazy people. I also know that our nation is economically depressed. I know the holidays are stressful for some struggling to make ends meet, and now the expectataion that gifts are coming can be overwhelming. People who would normally think right will start NOT thinking, or thinking irrationally.

I ALSO BELIEVE IN COPY CATS. And students that will think it is a way to make a statement because they are bullied, alone, hurt, or have a bad homelife. Or some punk who will think it is funny just to make a telephone threat on the last day of school before a holiday.

So I did send the letter to the Super. It may backfire is something does happen - they could think it had something to do with me. BUT - I will take the hard right and be laughed at than the easy wrong and wish I'd stood up.

Why do I tell you this ? We live in the same nation. whereever you live - this situation has similarities. No, We haven't heard about it in BIG cities (although I assure you Detroit has guns in school every day) But I put this question to you:

Is 1 day of school worth taking the chance? If it were ANY other Friday but the 21st, I might have reconsidered posting this (although from my gut - my daughter wouldn't be going regardless of date).

If you have kids or grandkids in school that day - maybe, just maybe, given the decline in our nation, it's worth taking the day to be safe from those who may not be thinking straight.

JMHO - but my gut tells me it's a good day to stay home.

Last edited by IQD4US on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy in Ct   Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:00 pm

aim88 wrote:
If the school principal, counselor, and teacher had a gun maybe they and the children would still be alive. They say over a hundred shots were fired. Where was the fire power to stop the guy in his tracks after the first few? Instead of being utterly defenseless, at least they could have had a chance to take the guy out before he shot that many. You can't wait for police to arrive...it's too late. It's just common sense.

The politicians ought to be ashamed of themselves for using this to further their agendas.

My heart goes out to all affected by this tragedy. May the precious ones that lost their lives rest in peace and God bless their family and friends and bring them comfort.

The stated policy of this administration has always been "Never let a crisis go to waste." Thus, they WILL jump on this opportuonity to further their agenda to dismantle the Second Amendment. You can bet on it.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tragedy in Ct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-