Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

The floating of the IQD might be around the corner...

Go down

Re: The floating of the IQD might be around the corner...

Post  Terbo56 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 am

I think they're ALL full of 'Bolshevic'-
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IQD4US on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:26 pm

I don't listen to those - give me something in the news and I will follow the research.....
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Tell that to you know who, above-
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Well FWIW Kap is usually strictly news based, and in my experience pretty grounded.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:18 pm

He is...i respect him.

Back to top Go down

Post  IQD4US on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Only problem is - it doesn't matter if they go free float - UNTIL it becomes an internationally traded currency. It would still be good news, but what will be the end result? Hopefully a higher rate of exchange for us - but that rate and exchange date are still elusive....jmho
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:43 pm

The day it goes free float will probably be the day it becomes an INTERNATIONAL TRADED CURRENCY don't ya think....

Back to top Go down

Post  IQD4US on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:40 pm

ok - so since when has anything we've known "should be" has actually happened? I am not "thinking" but speculating using commom sense from prior experience with just THIS investment. It IS unique.

They can float the rate in their own country - because right now it is the only place it is worth anything. Apparently people there still put more value in the USD. They can lower the exchange rate there without it affecting us. They can float up or down however far they wish to choose, for as long as they want. They have 2 currencies - IQD and USD.

What matters is "when" do they become international, and what is the rate it will be at when that happens. And what will the international trading do to the rate when it becomes public? Do they come out very low to get eveyone to trade in fast? Then raise? Do they come out higher so everyone cashed in - and those that hold on end up losing? (I doubt that scenerio - it would do the same to them).

I DO believe it would be a sign in the right direction, and I wish they would go ahead so we can start planning the next moves.
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IQD4US on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Just a note about "market price":

Dec 10 2012 market price 1233 The last time it was that high was Sep 13 2012.

They started the year at 1205, went up to 1285 Apr 10 2012 , 1263 Jul 19 2012, hit 1199 Oct 1 2012 1198 Oct 2 2012 then fluctuated from 1205 to 1196 until Nov 11 2012 where they have been fluctuating between 1204 and 1233.

Market price rising is hopefully why they wish to "float" - BUT - isn't it technically floating already? They need international recognition to make it "worth" anything.
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:37 pm

@IQD4US wrote:Just a note about "market price":

Dec 10 2012 market price 1233 The last time it was that high was Sep 13 2012.

They started the year at 1205, went up to 1285 Apr 10 2012 , 1263 Jul 19 2012, hit 1199 Oct 1 2012 1198 Oct 2 2012 then fluctuated from 1205 to 1196 until Nov 11 2012 where they have been fluctuating between 1204 and 1233.

Market price rising is hopefully why they wish to "float" - BUT - isn't it technically floating already? They need international recognition to make it "worth" anything.

Good eye. cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum