Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake

2 posters

Go down

Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake Empty Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake

Post by IQD4US Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:21 am

09/12/2012 11:38:00

BAGHDAD / Nina / announced the Iraqi market for securities by some of the major companies contributing Iraqi Special granting ordinary citizens the opportunity to own a financial stake in which for the first time. said Executive Director of the market, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, in a press statement that "the stock market is trying to achieve success in Iraq By giving individuals the opportunity to become owners in the Iraqi companies and enable them to participate ambitions and provide real support for our national economy. " and referred to "the feet of thousands of Iraqis to invest in a number of listed companies in the Iraqi market for securities that are traded more than one million dollars a day of the shares via the electronic trading system in the stock market. " "The ownership shares along with the development of capital markets strong two important part of the process of economic development in many countries." and how to buy stocks, he said that each investor of Iraqis or foreigners to buy and sell shares in the State companies listed in the market through a simple process handled by any of the brokerage firms numerous registered and authorized to deal in Shares in the Iraqi market for securities. " and what share between "When you buy shares in a company you become an owner in part of the company, which allows you to make voice in Ahtmaat shareholders It also allows you to get a share of any profits allocated company owners, is the famous dividends for shares can also buy or sell shares in the stock market which has the potential to achieve higher returns relative, but it may be well to lose value. " and said it was the right investor owns Any number of shares he wants and not inconsistent with the laws chock into law banks and the law of financial markets, noting that brokerage firms handled the sale and purchase of shares after it is empowered by the owner of shares, as the owner can stock to keep it as much as Freddie of time because once you make purchases, the Shares become the private property of the owner. " and stressed "the necessity of taking into consideration that the stock often rising value in the long term than other forms of investment, it is also important to consider that the value of stocks prone to fall as they are liable to rise." and called for "careful and do request financial advice, legal, tax and access to company data and potential supply and posed before deciding whether this investment is best suited to his stock. " The Iraqi market for securities / stock / Founded in 2004, the economic institution responsible for the regulation and control of buying and selling shares of companies registered for investors carried out by intermediaries and the number / 47 / brokerage firm supported by the market through the use of electronic systems modern, and hold market 5 sessions per week at two hours in the trading day. At a period from 1992 until 2003, he was in Iraq market known market Baghdad Stock Finance was established under Law No. (24) for the year 1991. This market was a government managed market in a timely manner insert (113) Iraqi company contribution of private and mixed. And was able to attract in the last year has annual circulation rates exceeded seventeen and a half million dollars shortly. Close this market by a decision of the Board of Directors on 19/3/2003
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake Empty Re: Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake

Post by IQD4US Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 am

There is a NEW stock market plan coming on Jan 1 2013 in Iraq. Already advertised. NOW they are telling the Iraqi people to look into it. Get financial advice and do research.

Why would an Iraqi want to invest? Who in Iraq can afford to invest? Is Iraq going to do the stock market in USD??? Personally I think not. Yeah, brokerage firms CAN and DO take money from one Country and can convert to another, but just how many people are going to want to IF the country's financial position is such that their money is basically at this point paper and ink? Not worth the paper it's written on? Not "guaranteed" to be able to pay the dividends?

They are doing electronic banking. We are NOT really talking about a third world country that has no prior knowledge of a better life. They DID have a beautiful country that WAS properous - c'mon - they have the worlds OLDEST location that has never died out still in existance. But bad people caused a horrid situation (one I daresay the USA is about to experience) - and those people went through what could be closely compared to our Great Depression.

Now is thier time to to start reaping the benefits of the planted seed. Tthy have sprouted. They have grown. They will soom be ripe. Ever grown anything? Ever had to "wait" for that vegetable to be "just right"? In the meantime you have the bugs, the birds, the weather, etc..that you have to fight off. Then the day comes - and you get to pick it.

We are waiting...we are looking to pick...it's just not ready yet. Quit confusing the statements from uninformed press and translation as negative. There are certain things that must happen for Iraq to flourish and produce what we want - and they need it too - not just the people - the Iraqi government. They NEED this.

How many times do we hear something in the press here in the States where (put topic here) is presented one way by the Democrats and another by the Republicans and yet another by the Civil Libertairans or the ACLU ? Does the personal opinion of 1 Senator on a topic before the house mean that they know exactly everything there is to know and their opinion is fact? Heck no.

Let's get back to facts and not be run aground by uninformed non-news.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake Empty Re: Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:53 am

IQD4US - Thanks for bringing us the news!

! Stock market declares that Iraqi companies contribution to grant citizens the opportunity to have a financial stake 1518825670

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum