Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Aftermath of Sandy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Aftermath of Sandy   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Hey guys, we heard from my sis-in-law who could finally get into town and charge their cell phones so they could call. They have not had power since Sandy. They are dry, but do have a tree on the house. Waiting for adjusters. They have a wood stove, so they have heat, but have a well, so with no power, water has to be hauled. Over half their township is without power so it will be a while until they get it back. Keep Mike, Jessica, and Phoenix in your prayers.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Sandy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:43 am

I will do that- Thankyou, Kevind53-I wish them the best of luck and prayers-:cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Sandy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:19 am

Nothing but good thoughts headed their way.!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Sandy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Sending good thoughts and prayers for their health and safety in a very tough situation. Can they get gasoline? I understand temperatures are supposed to dip fairly low in the days to come. I hope they are able to stay warm.....at least they have each other to cuddle up with.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Sandy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Last I knew gas was limited with only one station pumping in the area (they managed to jury rig a gasoline powered pump). They have a wood stove and plenty of wood, so should be able to stay warm, water (no power for the well pump,) and food (no refrigeration) are the big challenges at the moment. They are still trying to get the roads cleared so the power company can get to the lines and fix them.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Sandy   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm

I finally heard from my brother. He and the family are fine. Power has been restored, but they still have a tree on the roof. Apparently it was a neighbor's tree so they have to wait for their insurance company to come and look at it. It does not look like there is any serious structural damage although the roof may have to be repaired.

Lots of people down there still have no power, and whole communities have become homeless, so keep all the displaced in your prayers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Sandy   Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Our hearts and prayers go out to those that are cold, hurting, and hungry- May God bless them and their families-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Aftermath of Sandy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-