Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon

5 posters

Go down

deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  Empty deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon

Post by clayf Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:53 am

Posted on 27 October 2012. Tags: dinar, IQD, iraqi dinar, re-denomination, re-valuation, Redenomination, revaluation
MP Rules Out Deleting Zeros from Currency Soon

By John Lee.

Iraqi MP and member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Nahida al-Dayni, has ruled out deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency soon.

Speaking to All Iraqi News Agency (AIN), she said:

“The process of deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon due to the lack of security and economic stability in Iraq, in addition to the lack of the required observatory role and the reduction of the IQD to the USD.

“The increase and decrease of the prices are related to the regional situation … The possibility of fixing the price of the USD to keep the same ratio of the IQD in the local markets.“

Previously, the Council of Ministers decided to postpone the process of deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency until further notice.

(Source: AIN)http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/10/27/mp-rules-out-deleting-zeros-from-currency-soon/ by the time we can cash out there wont be a capital gains tax on alot of us,had these babys for quite some time,darn it!!! deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  1211619650
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  Empty Re: deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:57 am

Clayf- That's ok, because it will mean more of a benefit we'll all have down the road- The IRS and the Fed will be non-existant by that time- Halleluya!!!Very Happydeleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  504385684:cheers:deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  1150991001
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  Empty Re: deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon

Post by clayf Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:29 pm

terbo56 wrote:Clayf- That's ok, because it will mean more of a benefit we'll all have down the road- The IRS and the Fed will be non-existant by that time- Halleluya!!!Very Happydeleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  504385684:cheers:deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  1150991001
yeh! I guess Im going to live with that just fine,Im just crap'in sick of work'in and then hurt'in .It will be a sweet day when we all are doing the dance deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  258310255 :chevy: coffeebath :justswinging: face to face groupdance bigsmile 👍 cashingIn
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:41 pm

You got that str8- Our day's comin' man,- No worries!!deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2834342768deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2805820865deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2805820865deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2805820865deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2805820865deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2805820865deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2805820865deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 pm

we'll all be to old to remember that we have iqd by that time deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  3508649203
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:54 pm

I will eat my dinar if I have to and then drink a nice cup of coffee coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:35 pm

in addition to the lack of the required observatory role and the reduction of the IQD to the USD.

hmmm sounds like 1:1 to me....although this is not from CBI
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:09 pm

IQD4US wrote:in addition to the lack of the required observatory role and the reduction of the IQD to the USD.

hmmm sounds like 1:1 to me....although this is not from CBI

Sounds good to me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:24 pm

I applaud you all for your efforts to find the "silver lining." deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  949729897I don't worry about the "when" anymore. I don't even spend much time contemplating the "how much" either. Just treading water and enjoying all your comments. One of these days I hope we'll be raking in the greenbacks!

deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  3505611243deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2805820865deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  3505611243deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  2805820865

deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

deleting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be done soon  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum