Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi

+2
SEBtopdog
rick152
6 posters

Go down

These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi Empty These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi

Post by rick152 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 pm

These were not hard to find. To get past the rhetoric of what and who Dr Sabibi is and is about I thought I would show you what is printed about him on the CBI website. I figure this will be gone from the site soon but the link is included below.

Awards

• Arabian Business Power 500 - Listed among The World's Most Influential Arabs, June 2012.

• Arabian Business Power 500 - Listed among The World's Most Influential Arabs, March 2011.

• The New Breed/Listed among the Time-CNN 25 Business Influentials, December 2004.

Career

• Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq since 2003.

• Consultant on Trade, Debt and Finance to UNCTAD.

• Was until retirement a Senior economist at the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).

• Undertaken research on Financial flows, Economics of disarmament,
    Balance of Payments, External debt, Globalisation, and the Iraqi
    Economy.

• Managed projects for the implementation of policy, analytical and
    institutional aspects of debt management including the implementation of
    UNCTAD's Debt Management and Financial Analysis System (DMFAS) in
    several Arab countries. Familiar with the macroeconomic and operational
    aspects of the "Debt Sustainability Model (DSM)" of the World Bank, and
    with the HIPC initiative.

• Coordinated UNCTAD's work on OPEC financial flows to other developing
    countries resulting in the production of numerous reports on the
    subject.

• High-level contacts with Government Officials especially in the Arab region.

• Delivered numerous lectures and talks on the "Economic Prospects of the Iraqi Economy" in many international forums.

• Extensive travel experience in connection with work on debt
    management, OPEC Financial Flows and the work on the Iraqi economy.

Academic Qualification

• 1966 Baghdad University, College of Economics and Political Sciences, B.Sc. (Economics), First Class Honour

• 1970 University of Manchester, Diploma in Advanced Studies (Economic Development)

• 1971 University of Manchester, M.A. (Economics), Department of Econometrics

• 1975 (March) University of Bristol, England, Ph.D. (Economics), Department of Economics

Experience

• United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
    December 1980 - Oct. 2001

• Ministry of Planning, Iraq
    Chief, Plan Preparation and Co-ordination Division
    April 1977 - December 1980

• Ministry of Oil, Iraq:
    Head Importation and Marketing Section
    May 1975 - March 1977

Teaching Experience

• 1994-2000
    Geneva University
    School of Translation and Interpretation (Arabic Language Unit)
    - Introductory Economics and International Economics (in Arabic).

• 1989 (Oct.-Dec.) & 1990 (May-July)
    Webster University, Geneva.
    -Statistics and Introductory Econometrics to MBA students.

• 1979-1980
    Baghdad University, Iraq
    Regional and Urban Planning Centre
    -Delivered lectures on "Economic Planning" to M.Sc. students.
    -Participation in the examination of MA dissertations.

• 1975- 1976
    Mustansiryah University, Iraq
    College of Administration and Economics
    -Introductory Econometrics to B.Sc. students.

• 1966-1968
    Demonstrator, Statistics Department
    College of Economics and Political Sciences
    Baghdad University, Iraq

Areas of Specialization

• Econometric Model-Building

• External debt management, with emphasis on macroeconomic and analytical aspects

• Debt Sustainability Analysis

• Analysis of Balance of Payments

• Financial Flows from OPEC countries, especially from Arab Financial Institutions

• The economics of petroleum and energy

• The development problems of Arab countries and the Middle East region in general

• Development implications of trade and financial Globalization

Publications

• "Globalisation of Finance: Implications for macroeconomic policies and
    debt management", March 2001, Paper presented to a conference on
    "Globalization and the Gulf organized by the institute of Arab and
    Islamic Studies, University of Exeter, England, 2-4 July 2001.

• "Prospects for the Iraqi Economy: Facing the new reality". Paper
    presented to a conference on "The Future of Iraq", organized by the
    Middle East Institute, Washington. The paper was published in a book
    with the same title in November 1997 and reprinted in the UNCTAD
    secretariat. It deals with the effect of sanctions, debt, and war
    reparations on the future prospects of the Iraqi economy.

• "The Arab share in OPEC Aid: Some related facts" in Arabic, in
    Al-Mustaqbal Al-Arabi, Centre of Arab Unity Studies, Beirut, September

• "OPEC Aid, Issues and Performance" in the OPEC review, Vienna, spring 1987.
Included in this link is the objectives of the CBI.

The primary objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) is to ensure
domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based
financial system. The CBI shall also promote sustainable growth,
employment and prosperity in Iraq. The functions of the CBI in addition
to achieving its primary objectives are:

• Implement the monetary policy and the exchange rate policy of Iraq.

• Hold gold and manage the state reserves of gold.

• Issue and manage the Iraqi currency.

• Establish, oversee, promote a sound and efficient payment system.

• Issue licenses or permits in addition to regulating and supervising the banking sector as specified by the Banking Law.

• Carry out any ancillary tasks or transactions within the framework of Iraqi law.
http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi
Enjoy!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi Empty Re: These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:51 pm

If Shabs IS out, it's not going to be easy to replace him with anyone with a fraction of his qualifications. Thanks for the details, Rick152.

Where you been lately? We've missed you, Rick!These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi 949729897

These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi Empty Re: These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm

The guy they are apparently trying to replace him with has zero qualifications as far as I have been able to tell. Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi 2805820865  These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi 2805820865  These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi 2805820865  These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

I have a feeling shabibi is not out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 pm

If he isn't, he will be- And anyway, he is looking to retire, so, I do guess it's probably time-He has to unbuckle his pants to tie his shoes-These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi 4115835343
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:18 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:If Shabs IS out, it's not going to be easy to replace him with anyone with a fraction of his qualifications. Thanks for the details, Rick152.

Where you been lately? We've missed you, Rick!These are the true published credentials of Dr Shabibi 949729897

I have been hanging out on the side lines. Thank you for asking. I really have missed you all also.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 pm

After reading both Miskebam's and Bond Lady's posts this morning I feel pretty at ease in saying that "Finally they caught another crook" and I hope he gets his just punishment. Afterall it completely appears that Dr Shabibi has thrown away all his education and stature to be nothing more than a thief.
(I cant believe it took me this long to say that but there you go!)

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Rick, so Shabibi is GUILTY in your eyes?

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:28 am

It sure looks like it Punisher. Check out Bond lady's post from this morning on recaps and you tell me what you think. Read both parts 1 &2

part 1
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/10/part-1-bondlady-chat-post-by-tlm724-bondladys-corner1.html

Part 2
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/10/part-2-bondlady-chat-post-by-tlm724-bondladys-corner.html

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:32 am

Miskebam had this to say about Shabibi this afternoon

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/10/forget-all-you-have-been-told-and-thought-you-knew-about-dr-sinan-al-shabibi-post-by-miskebam.html

They tell quite a compelling story.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:19 am

Rick, thanks for those....I will read them tomorrow (THURSDAY)....about to call it a night.

COME RV cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:57 pm

It's interesting going back and reading these old posts.  Look at the post above mine, COME RV, what a joke.  Hard to believe that as far back as 2005 people were promoting the Iraqi Dinar.
http://www.365iniraq.com/tnt-tony-dinar-guru-revaluation-news/

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:52 pm

OH LORDY!  That was a blast from the past !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum