Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again

+3
aksafeone
Kevind53
PALMER01
7 posters

Go down

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again Empty Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Passed by Recaps and spotted another of those "a small group is cashing in in Reno" but just take it as rumor posts again. Man, will they ever give that one a rest?
Any sane person knows that there is no way any "small group" is going to know about this let alone cash in before anyone else - not given that they haven't ever told ANYONE the rate or date. Besides if that were true then I am sure there would have been a leak and a lot more than a "small group" would know about this RIGHT NOW. And the rest of us within a millisecond (thank you ether net).
Oh, I forgot they were going to do another "call", how nice. And to top this one off the reporter was "going to come back later with more." Sound familiar? Let me see for the umteenth time this has happened and money has it that for the same number of time plus this one it will prove FALSE.
Considering the "source" I'd have to pronounce this a SICK JOKE AND BALDERDASH.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again Empty Re: Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again

Post by PALMER01 Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Hey, AK, I have been considering Moving to Reno. Seems there's a lot of action there. Maybe, it's all that "O" cash I've been hearing so much about.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again Empty Re: Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:07 pm

You may be right!!! Hmmmmm. I know several people in Reno ..... . Maybe it's time to pay a visit, since I will be in the area one of these days anyway. Hmmmm, something to consider but I doubt if I will move - got far too much stuff and I am NOT about to sort out all of the nuts, bolts, screws, nails etc. to see what I would take with me - no siree bobbett.
I see Chicago is up by 2 TDs and a FG on Monday Night Football. Interesting, Manning must not be having a good night!!!! Go Bears (like them as we have 3 species here in Alaska and no Cowboys!). Well maybe we do have a cowboy or two considering that every now and then I've felt like I was in a rodeo (and not my first).
"O" Cash, hmmmmm may be an interesting theory you have there, hmmmmmm.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Hey TerryK ....
Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again Put-a-10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2805820865  Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2805820865  Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2805820865  Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Sorry Palmer, I was messing with you about Manning playing for Dallas - I know he is a Bronco!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:14 am

If we combined all the "small groups" who have cashed in over the years we would all be rich by now, LOL what a bunch of bafoons!
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Yes, I read they were getting to cash in (Tier 1) and getting a receipt for their deposit! I think whoever is going to Reno and getting a piece of paper for their dinars are crazy! Especially without a promised amount! I don't know about you, but I will hang on to mine until I can take them to the bank and get some cash in my account!!!!!

Whenever that will be......who knows!!!!!!

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:24 pm

The SHADOW knows!!!! Only the Shadow knows!

I agree with punisher - not before 2013. AND I'd be embarrassed if it was sooner than July, or August or ..... . Sorry, but from a country that can't agree on and form a democratic government I see no hope of any time soon.

We have been hearing all this Tier mumbo jumbo for so long that sometimes we forget that IT JUST AIN'T HAPPENING THATA WAY FOLKS. Nope, all it takes is for one person to tell another and with the internet ..... ALL over the world in less than 60 seconds. With NO RATE - anyone who would cash in and not know the rate (and take a receipt for virtually nothing) has to not be playing with a full deck. Just saying. I agree with horizon - I'll keep mine and wait for CASH.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 pm

There's one born every minute ...

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again SUCKER.JPG

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2805820865  Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2805820865  Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2805820865  Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 pm

The world according to P. T. Barnum.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Do they repeat this Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2879513009 over and over in order to catch a fresh batch of newbies? Surely anyone who's been in the investment more than 2 days would not fall for this.

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey, Seb- I resemble that remark-Laughing Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 4115835343 Here we go again with the "cashing in iin RENO" thing again 2032510400
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum