Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Is it just me?

Go down

Is it just me?

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:57 pm

ARRRGGGHHH! I just can't read all these long explanations, stories, and chats any more. I just can't make myself do it--my eyes glaze over. It seems such a waste of time. It's so mind numbing. No fun at all any more.

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it just me?

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  abby ann on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:31 am

COME ON AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!WHERE ELSE CAN YOU HAVE THIS MUCH FUN IN ONLY ONE DAY???????????
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:04 am

LOL, you made me laugh, Abby Ann!! You are one funny doggie, I'll say that.

Ilikeyou pillowfight

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:26 pm

NO. aim88, it isn't just you. MANY of us have had it with all this gibberish and balderdash. Enough is enough. We past the point of no return LONG ago, too bad the PTB didn't get this done already. One thing they will learn out of all this - the more they abuse us the better we like it and the better we like it the longer we will tolerate it. I, for one, plan to be here when the last dog is hung and there is some kind of closure to this investment - good, bad or ugly.
It sure is interesting to see what they come up with next, isn't it? I mean, where else could one find such balderdash, gibberish and falsification? The more they don't know the more they make up - amazing. Has anyone shown us their "source" or provided proof positive of their claims (especially of an RV occurrence)? NO. They you have it. Not much else to say is there.
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fang2 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:00 pm

I will be here to the bitter end. I am just sick of it. I can't say that I cannot take it anymore because I am still here. I just will be glad when they put a finish on this. Prayers don't work!!~! Nothing works on these Iraqi.!!!@!
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:18 pm

They have had since the beginning of time to develop their habits - what makes one think they will change just because of the value of their currency? They can't even agree to a meeting of a "National Council" why would one think they give a rip about we mere non-believers? On the contrary - they don't care about us a whit, nor should they when one considers that they have so many internal problems within their own country that one needs a score card to see where they are at any given point in time.
Cheer up, "we are closer that we ever have been!!!!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fang2 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Yeah, Really !!!!!!
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fang2 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Abbyann if you think this is fun for you, I am glad you are happy !!!!!!!!!!
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:42 pm

I remain at peace with this investment. I believe the Lord showed it to me, and He certainly provided the funds to invest at just the right time. My wife and I have placed it in His hands, and we rest in the knowledge that He will bring it to pass in His time. If we are wrong, we will learn and remain in peace as He is our provider not this investment.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fang2 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:53 pm

I guess we must show a little more patience !!!!!
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Fang2- That's why I was never a doctor, because I never had the patients, and not a golfer, either- Didn't have the balls-.... I went shopping today, and beer nuts are $ 2.75,!! What's up with that? Deer nuts are under a buck- :drunken: :drunken:
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fang2 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Terbo you are sick !!! I guess that is why I love you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Fang2- Not sick- Just a little deranged is all- I'm in a good mood- Stayed at a motel 6 last night- And the light was on!!Laughing
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fang2 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Now you are scaring me Terbo !!!!
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 pm

No worries, Fang2- If that made you laugh, I hit a good nerve someplace, know what I mean? Jus' playing widya- Laughing
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:25 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:I remain at peace with this investment. I believe the Lord showed it to me, and He certainly provided the funds to invest at just the right time. My wife and I have placed it in His hands, and we rest in the knowledge that He will bring it to pass in His time. If we are wrong, we will learn and remain in peace as He is our provider not this investment.

I ditto that Kevin! I am just waiting on the Lord......

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fang2 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:26 pm

I know whacth you mean, just playin widya also.
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Fang2- That's a good thing- Had me worried there, for a minute!!
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEBtopdog on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:09 pm

I admit I do go scan Recaps to see if by some amazing stroke of luck there is anything of value at all over there. Sadly, mostly not. But I agree with Kevin and Ponee that I'm at peace with this, and absolutely steadfastly refuse to get back on that emotional roller coaster we're all so familiar with.

I mostly come here to Dinar Daily for the fellowship. Shoot, I can't talk to very many people "on the outside" about this thing, so if we're crazy, at least we're all crazy together!

People here are kind and funny, with no ulterior motives. I believe we've weeded out all the crabgrass from our little patch of earth here. So thanks to you all for being here with me. And one of these days we're going to be very VERY HAPPY!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abby ann on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 pm

@fang2 wrote:Abbyann if you think this is fun for you, I am glad you are happy !!!!!!!!!!
FUN FUN FUN TILL THEY TAKE AWAY MY PRETTY COLORED PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Hey Terbo, the dude that tells us that the light is left on for us at Motel 6 actually lives in Homer Alaska!!! Tom Boddett, minstrel, commercial actor for Motel 6 and musician, that be the dude. He lives at the end of the road - Alaska Highway 1 goes no further nor does I believe any other USA highway go further west. Seeing as how in the summer the sun never goes down enough to have it be dark the saying doesn't have much meaning. However, during the winter months the opposite is true and IT CERTAINLY MEANS SOMETHING THEN.

As to the investment - I too do not ride the roller coaster any more - the Lord has my burden and has had for some time. As to the 'roos - well that is a subject of great debate, but the fact is their balderdash and gibberish means little in the overall outcome of this investment. If it is meant to be the Lord will provide the time, if not he also will punish the wrongdoers. Yes, he does work in mysterious ways and through many people.
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:36 pm

@Ponee wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:I remain at peace with this investment. I believe the Lord showed it to me, and He certainly provided the funds to invest at just the right time. My wife and I have placed it in His hands, and we rest in the knowledge that He will bring it to pass in His time. If we are wrong, we will learn and remain in peace as He is our provider not this investment.

I ditto that Kevin! I am just waiting on the Lord......

Ditto that Kevin and Ponee. I just got cross-eyed for a minute. I guess I can hang on a little longer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:00 pm

aksafeone said: Cheer up, "we are closer that we ever have been!!!!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Razz Very funny! lol!

Terbo, I can't quote you, cuz I don't have the equipment, if you know what I mean. :shock: But abby ann has some that bounce. lmao

SEB: "I mostly come here to Dinar Daily for the fellowship. Shoot, I can't talk to very many people "on the outside" about this thing, so if we're crazy, at least we're all crazy together!" Yep, ditto again, SEB.

And Fangd2 is innocent.
👍

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:25 pm

I taught I taw a puddy tat! I did, I did, I did!!!
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SEBtopdog on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 am

BEST EVER! KEVIN !!!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:09 pm

He is SOOOOOOO good, isn' he? AWESOME, in fact.
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum