Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Just someone's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Just someone's opinion

4 posters

Go down

Just someone's opinion Empty Just someone's opinion

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 am

Just someone's opinion. But thought I would share. Found it on another site. Written by C. Young

Make no mistake, Shabibi is not going to turn a powerful currency over to the likes of Maliki. This is just not going to happen!!!

So any that think the RV of the IQD has nothing to do with Iraq, they can yet again put their tail between their legs and walk away. This false assumption has proven wrong day after day as Maliki has remained in power and there has been NO RV.

Those who do believe that the RV of the IQD has a lot to do with Iraqi politics have been right – and in the end they will be right. Someday Maliki will lose a lot of his power or maybe even his life. When that day comes, then Shabibi will assess the situation. If power is well distributed throughout Iraq in a stable government and if stability rules the day, then he will give the green light for the RV. It is not that Shabibi wants to delay. He would have rather RVed his currency long ago. But he is not about to with the likes of Maliki becoming the dictator he aspires to be. This would empower Maliki far too much.

Those who say the RV has nothing to do with Iraq mostly are saying that RV could happen any day or even any minute. There is an economical reason these so called “gurus” promote such garbage. It is usually because they are pumping the buying of the IQD.

I do think buying IQD will prove to be very profitable for those who hold on to it until it RVs. However, these pumpers often lead others to buy what they really can not afford and lead so many down a path of highs and lows in a fantasy world of becoming rich any moment. Many of these misguided Dinarians have given up and sold or given away their dinar. The rest hold on in a world of “hopium” that spirals them in a series of ups and downs that is nothing short of manic depression. They had very little grounding in the truth that certain things have to happen before the IQD is going to become most valuable.

There is an answer to this crazy ride. It is to realize the simple truth that certain things must happen before the RV of the IQD. The main one is that there is stability in the Iraqi government. And as long as Maliki holds the reins of power in Iraq, there will be no stability. Shabibi knows this. The political leaders in Iraq know this. And now many of the Iraqi citizens are becoming to realize this.

If you want to get off the crazy ride of believing that the IQD could RV any minute, then just come to the simple truth that certain things must happen in Iraq before this can happen. BGG and Poppy and other well grounded commentators realize this. By listening to them one can become aware of what needs to happen before the IQD RVs.

Many Iraqi leaders are working to correct the Maliki problem. Some day they will be successful in reigning his power hungry ways in. This day may not be far away. I hope and pray they are successful. Whenever that day comes, then a RV will soon follow as long as there is stability in Iraq.

Regards,
C Young

P.S. forward to any of your Dinarian friends who are caught up in hopium.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just someone's opinion Empty Re: Just someone's opinion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:09 am

Now that was 100% the truth! Thank you for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 am

Maybe truth, but they left part of it out-You forget, that 'O', is telling Maliki what to do, and when to do it- That's truth-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:29 am

I would hate to think that O really has that much pull and power.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 am

He does, and nobody believes that he will turn our country into a muslim disgrace- Unless us people get involved, that's exactly what is going to happen- Look up E.O. 13603, on wikipedia-You'll see real quick- And if it says it does not exist, keep moving down on the page-Click on it, and read it-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 pm

I agree with most of the article, however I do not agree that Maliki is the reason for any delay --- at least not directly. When we see the GOI, ERBIL and HCL in signed, sealed and delivered, and when the timing is right for Iraq, we will see Shabibi release the RV. Not one moment sooner, and not one moment later.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Just someone's opinion 2805820865  Just someone's opinion 2805820865  Just someone's opinion 2805820865  Just someone's opinion 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 pm

That's what Shabibi has been saying all along. He wanted certain things done and when they were he would then change the value of the dinar.

I agree Kevin, not until he see that will he act. I also believe that all of the so called delaying was the accumulation of MANY factors to include political posturing and hi-jinks, deception, failure to proceed in a timely manner with the required items necessary, personal reasons and the fact that this country has never had a time when they all agreed on anything. In fact they have warred about many things - so I guess that would be the one thing they did as a country DISAGREE.

Hopefully we are seeing them wrap this up at this time - but how do we know what is smoke and mirrors, lies, half truths, and/or fact. Answer: WE DON'T. I personally plan to let this play out as it may and (sorry folks) I cannot get excited about it until Shabibi does his thing and releases the date and rate. Until then - I shall watch it rain some more - we are into our second tropical storm (yes, in Alaska) as the Pacific seems to be pushing these weather fronts and storms up to us. For that we are drenched!!! Too late for an ARK so hopefully the RV will happen and we can do some good with that. But WE WAIT.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum