Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

reflections

Go down 
AuthorMessage
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: reflections   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 am

Hi
gang. Sorry for my absence, but my Mom had a stroke on Labor Day and
was admitted to hospice on the next day. I've had to cancel my
campaigning to be with her. She's still hanging in there at 90 + 3
weeks.

Having spent many hours by her side during the past 10
days, I have had a whole lot of time to reflect on various thoughts. #1
on my reflections is in regard to priorities. In the grand scheme of God's plan for us, the dinar rv really should not warrant a minute of our time. It doesn't really matter when, $.01, $3.12, or $42.00. What should be on the top of our list is giving praise and honor to God and our Savior Jesus Christ and living as close to his "blueprint" for us as we can. A very close second on our list should be to honor our fathers and our mothers that their days may be long on this earth. I never really "got it" until my first son was born in 1981. Then like a sledgehammer to the face it hit me. WOW my parents went thru all of this with me!

Say a prayer today and everyday. Be joyous when you wake up that God has granted you another day on HIS Earth and strive to live your life each day to honor him. Next, if they are still around, give your Mom and Dad a big bear hug today and everyday, and tell them how much you love them. If they don't live close call them everyday and express your gratitude and love for them. And if you have for one reason another become estranged from your parents, take the initiative and patch up the relationship no matter what the reasons for growing apart were.

OK, sermon is just about over. In closing, my Mom was very specific about her wishes when she reached this stage in her life. She had the forethought to make a living will in which she states do not resuscitate. No feeding tubes, no hooking up machines to keep her breathing, no fluids, etc. While it is extremely difficult to honor her wishes at this time, there is a voice in the back of my head reflecting the phrase uttered so many times in my childhood - "You boys had better mind me or you are going to get a switching".

OK, Mom I'll mind! God bless you and speed you to His and Dad's side.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:15 am

THANKS DOODOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT'S SO VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!AND VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!YOUR SO TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 am

Hi doodoo.

Thank you for sharing your personal journey. I love your message--especially the part a bout living the "blueprint" that Jesus Christ gave us. THAT inspires me. You are very clear on what is important. This is probably the most important message I will receive today. Thank you. Highest blessings to you and your family.

Love and (((hugs))), aim88

Ilikeyou
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:22 am

Thankyou, Doodoo, that gives us all something to think about, when something tragic happens in our lives, and I can very much relate to what you are going through- Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this very difficult time-Spend all the time with her that you can-It will mean the world to your MOM-Take care of her the best way that you can- As with any of us, we are only here for a little while- Make the best of life,and feel good about it-Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:06 am

Doodoo....Very Wise Words Spoken! I was thinking the other day....you know, "We Love our children so much and want their life to be good, and when our kids won't listen how it bothers us to see them make a wrong decision. Just think, God feels that way about us, when we don't listen to him!" When you think about that it really hits you!!! God is so good and loves us and all we have to do is listen to him and do his will, he will take care of the rest!

I am sorry to hear about your Mother. If you recall I went through this in June with my Dad, that was also 90. He also had the same wish as your Mom, it is hard! I know my Dad is at peace now, and happy to be in heaven with my Mom and the Lord.

I pray for your strenght as you go through this hard time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

With wise words like those Doodoo ....You still have my Vote!!!!!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:59 am

Thanks .. all I can say is great words!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Your post was so touching, doodoo. Isn't it too bad we don't know these things when we are much younger? It might help us to live each day to the fullest and appreciate those family and friends traveling this earthly journey with us. Both my parents have been gone for some time, but I never get over the sadness at not being able to call just to say "hi" and share whatever is going on in my life and theirs.

My prayers go out for your mother's easy transition to the next life and for strength and peace for you and your family. Take care.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:04 pm

thanks to all for you kind words and support

and to you SEB, soooo true. My dad was killed in an auto crash in 84 after battling cancer for several years into remission. From the time my first son was born in 81 until my mom could not figure out how to make the phone stop ringing (just last year) I called one or the other almost everyday. I sure started missing that one phone call everyday.

I had 10 season tickets for Braves baseball from 91 til 99 and really regret that I couldn't take Dad to the playoff and world series games during that great run by the Braves. I did take my mom to several during that time including the first world series game in Atlanta's history. She grabbed my binoculars and spent a good part of the game looking for celebs in the crowd. I remember at one point she tried to hand the binocs to me as she said with obvious joy "Oh take a look, there's Ted Turner, there's Jimmy Carter, there's Jane Fonda".

As I remember, I turned to her and said "Mom, I don't care if Jane is sitting there naked, I came to watch my first world series game ever".

just one of a long list of memories, hope I haven't bored you guys too much.

Thanks again, really can't believe that I'm pouring my heart out to a bunch of people who I've never met nor even seen, and are crazy enough to spend good money on worthless pink and green pieces of paper that you hope will make you rich, but may well wind up being very expensive toilet or wall paper.

Hmmmmmm, I guess I just defined my own plight....

lol! lol! lol! lol!

GO RV!!!!!

SENATOR DOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:30 pm

WELL DOODOO LOOK AT THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!WE'LL ALL HAVE THE SAME WALL PAPER IN THE BATH ROOM!!!!!!HEHEHEHE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Yep. If we ever do meet each other and come visiting, there will be one room in the house that will feel "just like home". Tee-hee!

Seriously, doodoo, how's your mother doing? And how are YOU doing?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 pm

I can only do a large picture frame. Walls are too much work. You should SEE the wallpaper on my bathrooms. Looks like I was drunk when I did that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Looks to me like you've been framed! lol!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
Yep. If we ever do meet each other and come visiting, there will be one room in the house that will feel "just like home". Tee-hee!
My Mom is doing better than me SEBtopdog, and thanks for asking. You see I am really depressed, not just about her, but about the state of humankind. Religious freaks killing people just for not following their religion. The country being overrun by criminals who sneak in and take illegal jobs that the populace of our nation is just too darn lazy to do such demeaning work. The world is rather quickly heading toward the Revaluation to go hand in hand with the prophecy of Revelation - 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Sorry to get so morbid, but I deeply fear that any wealth that anyone may realize from an RV is fool's wealth and will be short lived. The real wealth of this world is love...love of friends, foes, family, and the love of Jesus.

Back to my original sentence SEB, Mom is soooo much better off than I am today. You see, at 5:10 this morning, Mom took her seat at the table of Jesus, joining my Dad and a host of other fine folks that prepared a place for her, for eternity. God bless you Mom and I know in my heart and beyond any shadow of a doubt that he did bless you when you knocked on his gate this morning. I'm certain he said with open arms, come on in, we've been waiting for you!

SENATOR DOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 pm

@doodoo wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:
My Mom is doing better than me SEBtopdog, and thanks for asking. You see I am really depressed, not just about her, but about the state of humankind. Religious freaks killing people just for not following their religion. The country being overrun by criminals who sneak in and take illegal jobs that the populace of our nation is just too darn lazy to do such demeaning work. The world is rather quickly heading toward the Revaluation to go hand in hand with the prophecy of Revelation - 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Sorry to get so morbid, but I deeply fear that any wealth that anyone may realize from an RV is fool's wealth and will be short lived. The real wealth of this world is love...love of friends, foes, family, and the love of Jesus.

Back to my original sentence SEB, Mom is soooo much better off than I am today. You see, at 5:10 this morning, Mom took her seat at the table of Jesus, joining my Dad and a host of other fine folks that prepared a place for her, for eternity. God bless you Mom and I know in my heart that he did when you knocked on his gate this morning.

Dear doodoo: I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom. My prayers now are not so much for her, as we know she is at peace in the arms of the Father. Praying now for you. It's a terrible pain in your heart, and there's nothing to be said to make it better. Just know that you have friends here who care for you. Many of us share your concerns for the future of our world and our way of life, but we soldier on until one day we will be reunited with those we love who have gone before us. Bless you, doodoo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm

God bless you, Doodoo,and may he support you and keep you in your time of need- I do know how you feel- My MOM died in 2008, and shortly after my FATHER passed away in 2010-The pain of losing them may subside in time, and I am still having a hard time sometimes dealing with their absence, but the memories of what you had with them will always be looked back on- I am so very sorry for your loss, and hope that you will heal, as the good lord,along with us here at DDD, will help you see this through,and to be strong in your feelings- If there's anything that we can do to help you, let us know-Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:26 pm

HANG IN THERE DOODOO!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'LL MAKE IT THRU!!!!!!!!I WISH I COULD SAY THE RIGHT WORDS!!!!!!BUT THERE AREN'T ANY!!!!!!!!!WE'LL PRAY YOU THRU IT!!!!!!!MAY GOD GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED MOST!!!!!!PS THATS HIS ARMS AROUND YOU !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks yall. Going to bed. Feel like a truck ran over me

SENATOR DOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Doodoo, I am so sorry for your pain--all of it--your mom and the world. I pray now that you can rest your weary body and mind and relax a little, knowing your mother is in God's hands now and there are so many people who are praying for this world also, so you are not alone. Even though there is all this turmoil and hatred, there is more than enough love and caring to balance it all. When we hear of terrible loss our hearts open and pour out more and more love for each other and we are doing that with you and for the world right now. Love WILL win. I am praying for your family and your mom. God bless.

(((Hugs))), aim88
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Hang in there bro ... many of us have been there, my own mom passed 2 years ago December. It hurts, it leaves an empty spot that will never be filled, but you move on, and let the Lord grow you through it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: reflections   Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 am

My thoughts and prayers are with you this morning, Doodoo. Hope you have a better day today and a good weekend.
Back to top Go down

reflections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-