Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi! Folks

If you truly want to try and understand what is happening with the Global Funds / Global settlements and the RV then you need to listen to this audio from PTR and Dr. Todd

Dr. Todd is one of the people that were involved in the preparation of the Global Funds / Global settlements and the RV

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.asp?n=1394-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-675-17-65-67-33-110-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-50-11686;0MTA3MjgzMDk=1

However you should really listen to Tony – Gary before Dr. Todd starts speaking

Dr. Todd starts speaking at 29min 20 seconds into the audio and until 73 min and 30 seconds

In my personal opinion anyone that owns IQD or is considering buying IQD should listen to this audio as it contains excellent information

I am apologising in advance if this breaks any rules, but the information really needs to be listened to.

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:17 pm

No rules broken, but speaking for myself, I have looked at the Global Settlement/Reset stuff and IMO it's just crap. There are just to many leaps of logic and stretches of reality. Not gonna happen that way, no way, no how.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:19 pm

HAPPYWELSHGUY!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 am

HWG- Very heavy information- Thanks for bringing it to our attention, it's a great heads up to what we are all looking for! That was a bounty of info- :cheers:

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 am

What's the "cliff notes" version of this recording??

Wish I had a good excuse but, truth is I'm too lazy and really don't have the time today to listen to to it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:02 am

Chevy Steve- Listen to it- You'll be very glad that you did- It will tell you what is going on with what we are looking for, and about when we can expect it, and when it will be here- Start listening at the 29:30 interval, until you get to the 70:20 interval, Then you'll understand it-Excellent- And no b.s either!:cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:41 am

I have cut guru stuff out of my diet and have NOT listened to them in MANY MANY MONTHS...is that what this is?
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Punisher- Not that I can see- Dr. Todd is very knowledgeable about what he explains, and it IS worth listening to- It WILL give you the answer you have been looking and waiting for- Trust me-Everyone that has a stake in the currency we hold should want to listen to it-Others may have a different view or idea,but that's ok-Some of us would like to know where this stands-Smile :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Ok, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Punisher- You can get the 'highlites' of this at www.oom2.com- It will give you an idea of what Dr. Todd is explaining- Hope this helps you-Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Punisher- Look at this thread on oom2-' Washington DC contacts looking for RV today'- You'll find the post by YMoilman-It is short, but will give you an idea of what Dr. Todd is saying-Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:36 pm

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK TERBO!!!!!!PS YOU KNOW YOUR LOVED!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:45 pm

abby ann wrote:
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK TERBO!!!!!!PS YOU KNOW YOUR LOVED!!!!!!!!

Who can't help but love TERBO :cheers: :cheers:

He's been around so long he knows Moses's last name!!! sorry sorry

lmao lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:57 pm

I love all you people,too! Thank you so very much!!And I don't know about Moses last name, but I did swap my sandals for a brand new pair of 'penny loafers', and got to stay at a 'Motel 6' last night ,but when I got there.,the danm light wasn't on-Come to find out later, Maliki and his clan were there earlier, and used the light to get out of town!!

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:00 pm

terbo56 wrote:
Punisher- You can get the 'highlites' of this at www.oom2.com- It will give you an idea of what Dr. Todd is explaining- Hope this helps you-Smile

I just listened to Dr. Todd and he seems like a smart guy...hope this is true.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Yeah, Mr. Todd is hip to the program-Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:56 pm

What kind of good words did they have to say???? I don't have time to listen right now????

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Horizon- It's ALL good-It is very lengthy, but gives you insight to what held it up, and when it WILL be here!!30-60 days was mentioned-This should have already happened-Was supposed to go in 2008!! Later on, click on the site that HWG mentions above on this thread- You'll be glad that you did- Very, very, VERY Good news!!Very Happy :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Bump-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Blump-:drunken:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:34 pm

BUMP SOME MORE !!!!AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!RIGHT TERBO!!!!!HEHEHE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Bump bumpity bump bump .... bump BUMP!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:17 pm

terbo56 wrote:
I love all you people,too! Thank you so very much!!And I don't know about Moses last name, but I did swap my sandals for a brand new pair of 'penny loafers', and got to stay at a 'Motel 6' last night ,but when I got there.,the danm light wasn't on-Come to find out later, Maliki and his clan were there earlier, and used the light to get out of town!!

Funny, funnyy!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm

30-60 days works for me...BUT NO MORE Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 pm

OK, I'm going to take your word for it, Terbo and HWG. I'm going to listen to the call even though it takes a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Trust me, it IS worth it!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 pm

[color=violet]
terbo56 wrote:
Trust me, it IS worth it!!Very Happy

OK, yes it was worth it!!

[b]Dr. Todd is in his mid 80's and has been involved in the global settlements since his college days. He gave a lot of history which I have now forgotten, but it was very interesting indeed.

But listen to it yourself...just like happywelshguy and Terbo said!
face to face

I'm feeling a better and better. bigsmile

Last edited by aim88 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:33 pm

I read part of the transcript .. a lotta talking like an expert, not so much factual proof ... If I want someone to spin me a tale, I'll let Okie or one of the regular roos do it.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
I read part of the transcript .. a lotta talking like an expert, not so much factual proof ... If I want someone to spin me a tale, I'll let Okie or one of the regular roos do it.

[b]I hear ya! He has a story of his involvement and he sounds credible to me from an anecdotal perspective, so while it's not proof, it's a believeable story. I like the story. coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Doesnt sound much like a liar to me...
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Obama sounds good and tells a believable tale, as does Billy Boy, but I sure the heck ain't gonna buy their Kool-Aid, and until I see some proof, I ain't buying his. Just sayin....

Terbo, the best one's don't ... not saying he is, but after all the guru BS we have had to deal with, if he can't back his claims up with something other than a story, I take it with a whole shaker of salt .... if at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 am

Kevind53 wrote:
Obama sounds good and tells a believable tale, as does Billy Boy, but I sure the heck ain't gonna buy their Kool-Aid, and until I see some proof, I ain't buying his. Just sayin....

Terbo, the best one's don't ... not saying he is, but after all the guru BS we have had to deal with, if he can't back his claims up with something other than a story, I take it with a whole shaker of salt .... if at all.

Yep, pass the salt shaker!

The world likes proof even though not everything that is true can be proven, and proof does not add to the truthfulness one iota. However, I did check out his level of truth vs non-truth on an energetic level and he as well as his words calibrate above the line of truth and integrity, so I am enjoying his story.

Nighty night, Kevin. I am one sleepy girl.
Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:50 am

I'm done forwarding- It isn't worth it- Just can't let people know about good things without having it get shredded- Please just e-mail me when this happens-:shock:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 am

I'm an engineer type, so I by my nature tear stuff apart, analyze it and look at all the little pieces. I do the same thing when studying the bible, in the days before computers, I would often have 8 or 10 books piled around me as I studied.

My approach here is the same, if something rings false I toss it, if true, I use it, if neither I put it on the shelf until I can make the determination. In general, I tend to write off anything to do with global settlements or global reset, especially if it shows any ties to NESARA, NWO or anything of the like. I have looked at it in some depth, and there are holes in the theories you can park a train in. This, I am placing on the shelf for now ... I can't disprove it, but there is too much unprovable hearsay and more than a few questionable statements.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 am

Kevind53- Fair enough-Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:41 am

Engineer types are wonderful. They make sure the edges meet, things make sense, and buildings don't fall down. You keep looking for proof and one day it will be evident. In the meantime I will hold the faith. I appreciate you. Ilikeyou
Back to top Go down
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:50 pm

30 to sixty days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 pm

fang2 wrote:
30 to sixty days.
ONE DAY WOULD BE BETTER ,BUT I'LL TAKE IT!!!!!!AND THEN ME AND FANG2 CAN DO THIS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:28 am

Wow - took the weekend off and just popped in to see the news before my sons b-day tomorrow...

What the heck did I miss???? Can't wait to catch up but its 1:30 am .... hmm

Now if what I suspect is correct, someone said something that gave hope without factual backup, and everyone wants to jump to believe it because.....they want too? Good bad or indifferent - since it isn't Shabibi saying "NOW" it is nothing but a fairy tale - but I will listen and give it a fair shot - just be prepared if I have to shred it......it is either fact or fiction - no inbetween.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:33 am

IQD4US wrote:
Wow - took the weekend off and just popped in to see the news before my sons b-day tomorrow...

Now if what I suspect is correct, someone said something that gave hope without factual backup, and everyone wants to jump to believe it because.....they want too? Good bad or indifferent - since it isn't Shabibi saying "NOW" it is nothing but a fairy tale - but I will listen and give it a fair shot - just be prepared if I have to shred it......it is either fact or fiction - no inbetween.....

I look forward to hearing what you have to say about this one IQD4US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 am

IQD4US wrote:

What did you think?
Back to top Go down
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:32 pm

What kevin53, has quoted here is the comment - opinion of one man against Dr. Todd.

I do not know anything of this individuals specialised knowledge, as to what I refer below.

Let me state that many years ago, I was fortunate enough to have been provided information on Private Placement Programs.

These programs are not commonly known to most people, because to be invited into a Private Trade Program there is usually a minimum requirement of $Millions and / or, $Billions and in some instances $Trillions, so such programs are beyond the financial reach of most people and as these are very private transactions most people don't know that such programs even exist.

To the best of my knowledge and belief Dr. Todd, has been extensively involved in such programs for in excess of 30 years, while operating in a certain capacity and is one of the most respected and knowledgeable individuals in this particular field.

For the record, I have not personally been invited into such a program, but I have been the introducing consultant, to wealthy individuals and have definite knowledge and understanding of these programs.

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:
Another opinion on Dr. Todd -- tends to confirm my initial opinion.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/09/tidbit-rumors-varying-opinions-post-by-dinar-detectives.html

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:53 pm

coffeebath
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Well to buy this at all, you have to buy into the whole global reset scenario. I most emphatically do not, there are just too many holes and discrepancies to it. I have yet to read any explanation that was credible. Obviously you have bought into these theories, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. Time will prove who is right, and who is not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:36 pm

~Just breezing by before the computers at the library are shut off when it closes at 5pm argggghhhh grrr grrrrrr I NEED MY COMPUTER to be well again!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RV TIME YET?!?!??!!?

Hugs for all!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Hopefully soon Catherine.
Back to top Go down
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:36 pm

HUGGS BACK AT YA CATHERINE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Hey gal ... be blessed!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 pm

With the greatest of respect, I have not made any comment about the global reset, theories of any kind or, any manner of Prosperity Packages

I was simply providing addition information of Dr. Todd's professional knowledge and specialty, that perhaps the members do not know about

Nothing More. Nothing Less!

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:
Well to buy this at all, you have to buy into the whole global reset scenario. I most emphatically do not, there are just too many holes and discrepancies to it. I have yet to read any explanation that was credible. Obviously you have bought into these theories, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. Time will prove who is right, and who is not.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dr. Todd Speaks Of Global Settlements and The RV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-