Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film!

4 posters

Go down

DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! Empty DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:24 am

Anyone seen the movie HIT AND RUN with Kristen Bell and Tom Arnold? In the film the DINAR INVESTMENT is kinda used as a running gag of sorts and mocked...I have not seen the film but others have told me about it.

I guess it is things like this that make people say this investment is a JOKE.

Back to top Go down

DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! Empty Re: DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 am

I have heard of it, but have not seen it and do not plan to. From what I have read it is filled with off color remarks and worse. I won't wast my time on crap like that. DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! 2879513009

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! 2805820865  DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! 2805820865  DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! 2805820865  DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! Empty Re: DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:47 pm

I wonder if Okie and the gurus will use this movie as intel...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Dude I was trying not to go there! OH well.... it can't be any worse than what they are using now ... Twisted Evil

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! 2805820865  DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! 2805820865  DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! 2805820865  DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I saw the movie and it was hilarious. I don't remember the off color stuff. I guess it went over my head or I erased it from memory. Anyway, it was a comedy and pretty funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:28 pm

I just go by what Plugged In Online reports (Focus on The Family) they reported over 100 instances of profanity, mild nudity, and some jokes about drugs ... that's enough that I don't want to let it in my eye or ear gates.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I just go by what Plugged In Online reports (Focus on The Family) they reported over 100 instances of profanity, mild nudity, and some jokes about drugs ... that's enough that I don't want to let it in my eye or ear gates.

You could be right about that. It's definitely not a family movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm

aim88 wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:I just go by what Plugged In Online reports (Focus on The Family) they reported over 100 instances of profanity, mild nudity, and some jokes about drugs ... that's enough that I don't want to let it in my eye or ear gates.

What exactly was said about the DINAR INVESTMENT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm

punisher wrote:
aim88 wrote:

What exactly was said about the DINAR INVESTMENT?

The robbers buried the stolen money and one of them had the hair brained idea to dig up when the heat cooled down and buy IQD. It was his plan to retire. Near the end of the movie the girlfriend of the somewhat innocent guy who drove the getaway car, who was trying to go straight, chastised him and told him to get a regular job and stop investing in the currency of war torn countries as his plan. This is a bad paraphrase, but the best I can remember of the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Thanks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 pm

punisher wrote:Thanks...

You're welcome, Punisher! It really gave no insight at all about our investment, but it took the viewpoint that it was a stupid idea. The interesting point is that it was mentioned at all. It tells you it's in the mainstream consciousness now. Although I don't think anyone who had not heard of it before they saw the movie would be moved to go get some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 pm

The movie would make it more of a joke now...

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Well, ages ago (and I WAS present then) they had Jules Verne's rocket ship to the moon in the "movies" and look what happened with that!! The man who walked on the moon just passed away recently - for real. Stranger things have happened.
Here's hoping that the including of the IQD investment in a movie spurns a positive result - sometime in a less timely manner than the moon shots occurred.
As to the movie - nah, I'll pass - no need for that kind of entertainment.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Funny thing is if the rv happens in october and the mainstream does get wind of it, the movie will be brought up ALOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 pm

aksafeone: It makes you think doesn't it, that maybe "they" are planting a seed to prepare us for it happening soon? Seems like a lot of things show in movies as far fetched ideas and then turn into reality. Hope so!

punisher: Maybe it was made fun of on purpose. hmmmm, very interesting indeed. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 am

I do not believe that it was a negative towards dinar. The robber was serious about taking the money and investing it in dinar. The liberal girl friend was appalled that he would take the money and take advantage of a war torn country and invest it in a get rich quick scheme. But, the robber... was definately serious about being able to make a profit from the investment.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 am

Then come rv Wink lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 am

Sounds to me like he fits right in with us!!! I mean, we are SERIOUS about our investment and many of us are SERIOUSLY invested. I'll stick to my theory of "if it's in a movie IT COULD HAPPEN sooner than the space ship to the moon."
Forget the robber part of the movie - that isn't a positive; make him a spinster playboy and let's RV!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:27 am

Ponee wrote:I do not believe that it was a negative towards dinar. The robber was serious about taking the money and investing it in dinar. The liberal girl friend was appalled that he would take the money and take advantage of a war torn country and invest it in a get rich quick scheme. But, the robber... was definately serious about being able to make a profit from the investment.

Ponee, you are right. Your description is accurate of the movie. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Actually I read an interview with the director somewhere and the intent was to mock not the dinar, but investors in the dinar.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:03 pm

WELL, THEN THAT BEING THE CASE WHEN THIS PAYS OFF we ALL need to go to the movie and express our pleasure!!! Really, what could be more insulting than to attend the movie and THANK the Director for his interest in our welfare??? Of course, WE would not bother to fund any of his future projects - might even buy a movie company or two -- what??? Who knows as we as yet do not know the extent of our good fortune.

Once the movie company has been purchased it should be billed as "The movie HOUSE that the Dinar built!" Can't be as bad as all that can it?"
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 pm

aksafeone wrote:WELL, THEN THAT BEING THE CASE WHEN THIS PAYS OFF we ALL need to go to the movie and express our pleasure!!! Really, what could be more insulting than to attend the movie and THANK the Director for his interest in our welfare??? Of course, WE would not bother to fund any of his future projects - might even buy a movie company or two -- what??? Who knows as we as yet do not know the extent of our good fortune.

Once the movie company has been purchased it should be billed as "The movie HOUSE that the Dinar built!" Can't be as bad as all that can it?"

.....and we could produce films like "Last Ounce of Courage" (opening in theaters 9/15) and "Courageous" (available on DVD) and other wholesome films with a good message. IMO, people are getting weary of the trash that comes out of Hollywood.

DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Yep, SEB, what ever happened to the old fashioned western where the cowboy always kept his hat on no matter what, the six gun shot all movie long, and the girl always ended up with the hero? No swear words, no blood, really no extreme violence (Roy Rogers tussling, John Wayne bar brawling, etc. excluded because they were "fun" and they "fought fair." Then you had the Love stories - Gone With the Wind, A Summer Place, etc. Ah, the good old days - at least the movies were wholesome and there was room left for the imagination of the viewer. Audie Murphy, Gary Cooper and James Stewart always played it low key and always won no matter what the odds. Stewart even let ya know he was coming in one movie with a "jingle bell" on his saddle. Ah the oldies.
I know, I'm a fuddy duddy, even have a bald head, but I still like Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse. And they were shown before the feature. And of course the "world famous" BIG PICTURE presentation that gave the news. Popcorn was a nickel and ya got in trouble for popping the bag or throwing the box. Smooching in the back row was common and you never knew who was sitting behind you until the scary part of the movie. (Freddie hadn't been invented yet and Elm St. was a common named street.)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:53 pm

DINAR INVESTMENT mocked in new film! Elmer_fudd-5189

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum