Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:58 am

Good morning Peeps. I hope everyone is alright this morning and that Isaac didn't blow ya'll away.

Here's an offering to keep up your strength while I go out to breakfast............

I'm sure horizon will fill you up with some more goodies when she gets here, and maybe some widgets for AbbeyAnn and Fang2.

(((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:23 am

Isaac is moving very slowly, I am in New England, but have been watching the storm closely. There is flooding in a few outlying areas most notably Plaquemines Parish south of NOLA where the levies were over topped. With Isaac almost stationary, they will continue to see severe winds and heavy rains for the next 36 hours or so. Many areas could see up to 20 inches or so of rain. Somewhere around 225 thousand people in La. alone are powerless, so it may be a while before we hear from them.

I know Horizon said she was on higher ground and expected no problems, and I believe Chevy Steve said he was also out of harms way. Not sure who else is in the path. However, with this storm moving so slowly, it will be a while before things calm down. Wind damage, flood damage, are a serious concern, and as I write this, they just released some new tornado warnings north of NOLA.

Keep everyone in your prayers, it is far from over, and they are approaching their second high tide at the peak of this storm and more over topping could occur.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 am

9:30 AM here on the MS Gulf Coast. High tide is here and winds are 55 to 60 mph. It's pretty ugly and scarey. We are buttoned up and hunkered down as best we can.

My house is about 725 feet from the Bay so we are keeping a keen eye on the water. Please keep all of us down here on the Gulf Coast in your prayers.

Thanks and God Bless,
Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:41 am

Wow didn't expect to see you on ... stay safe Bro!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 am

Hey, Chevy!! Surprised to hear from you- Got 'tricity'? Stay safe, and wishing you the best during this hurrinado season!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:13 am

Electricity has been in and out a few times. I live close to Keesler Air Force Base so when I hear the tornado sirens go off, my butt hole puckers up.

So far so good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 am

:cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello Everyone, I just thought I would check in, before I loose power or something. We are doing fine here at my place, I am about 120 miles north of New Orleans, LA, and we have had rain all night and all day off and on so for. It rains hard for a while then slows down, but steady rain, and the wind is blowing, and sometimes kinda gusty, but not real bad yet. It looks like it has homesteaded in New Orleans!

Well I home everyone is doing good, I am still working today! I just stopped in to say hello. The electricity has blinked a couple times, so just in case we loose internet or electricity, I had to come in and see my friends!

I will talk to you all later......Hope you all have a Great Day!!!! Still waitin' to go to the Bank!!!!!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Horizon- It's good to hear from you-Still waiting on the 'RV'- Glad everyone and everything is ok-Stop by when you have a hankerin' to-Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 pm

I will as often as I can. I didn't make it in yesterday, and I missed yall, but I was busy getting things ready for this storm and working also!

I will be around....

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi Kevin, thanks for the update and status.

Chevy and horizon, so glad you let us know your status and really good to hear you are both still upright and lively....we are saying prayers for all of you in the midst of it all. God bless!

In the meantime, we will try to bring in the RV while you're dealing with the storm. Laughing I believe Terbo has special connections. Ha, that should start some gossip!
Back to top Go down
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:01 pm

aim88 wrote:
Good morning Peeps. I hope everyone is alright this morning and that Isaac didn't blow ya'll away.

Here's an offering to keep up your strength while I go out to breakfast............

I'm sure horizon will fill you up with some more goodies when she gets here, and maybe some widgets for AbbeyAnn and Fang2.

(((hugs)))
THANKS SOOO MMUUUUCCCHHH AIM!!!!!!!!!DOGOODIES AND WIDGETS!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!YUMMY YUMMY!!I'M GLAD EVERYONE IS HOLDING ON IN THE STORM!!!!WHERE OH WHERE IS FANG2?????????WELL I'LL SAVE YA SOME WIDGETS AND DOGOODIES!!I HAVE TO SHARE OR HORIZON WILL FIND OUT!!!!!!!!HORIZON FINDS OUT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!SEE HORIZON I'M DOING GOOD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:11 pm

aim88 wrote:

Chevy and horizon, so glad you let us know your status and really good to hear you are both still upright and lively....we are saying prayers for all of you in the midst of it all. God bless!

In the meantime, we will try to bring in the RV while you're dealing with the storm. Laughing I believe Terbo has special connections. Ha, that should start some gossip!

Well then Terbo56 - why don't you change your name to TURBO and get this thing DONE...lol not funny???
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm

@IQD4US wrote:
aim88 wrote:

Well then Terbo56 - why don't you change your name to TURBO and get this thing DONE...lol not funny???

IQD4US, GOOD IDEA!! WE WANT TURBO, WE WANT TURBO!! AND WE WANT THE RV RIGHT NOW, TURBO!!! CAN YOU GET 'ER DONE?? Twisted Evil Razz

HEY, ABBEYANN!!! HERE'S SOME WIDGITS FOR YOU AND FANG2!

AND PLEASE EAT THIS LITTLE DEVIL, HE'S MAKING ME DO BAD STUFF Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm workin' on it as fast as I can-!! Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Woo Hoo!!!! Good to know everyone is OK, dry and snug so far ... keep your heads down, this bad ole girl ain't done with you yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:30 pm

aim88 wrote:
@IQD4US wrote:
aim88 wrote:

IQD4US, GOOD IDEA!! WE WANT TURBO, WE WANT TURBO!! AND WE WANT THE RV RIGHT NOW, TURBO!!! CAN YOU GET 'ER DONE?? Twisted Evil Razz

HEY, ABBEYANN!!! HERE'S SOME WIDGITS FOR YOU AND FANG2!

AND PLEASE EAT THIS LITTLE DEVIL, HE'S MAKING ME DO BAD STUFF
I'll get rid of it for you!!THANK YOU AIM!!!!!!!!!MY DADDY SAYS IF I EAT DEVIL WIDGETS I MIGHT GET PILES!!!!SO I'LL GIVE TO FANG2!!!!!!HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks for the lovely breakfast, aim88. That is such a cute idea to make a sunburst with the pancake and strawberries. I'm gonna steal that idea!

Chevy and horizon, you know you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. So glad to know you're OK.

Now, didn't fang2 tell us she is also in the storm's path, or do I have my info wrong? If so, I'm wishing and praying really hard for her safety, too.

And for anyone affected by the storm, we are all pulling for your personal safety and that of your families. Take care.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh, I pray Fang2 is alright. Prayers sent!

You're welcome, Seb, I was trying to cheer everybody up. I think my nieces and nephews will like a surprise like that before school to start them out with a smile. I wish I had a snacky pooh right now....time to eat!

Abby ann, bless your little hiney....I haven't heard the word piles in a long time. I don't even remember what they are but I don't think it's good.

Terbo, tell us when it's safe to call the bank.
Back to top Go down
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Hemorrhoids. Nice, huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:41 pm

The 'Piles' are when you have so many 'roids', your pants portray to the world that your arss looks like 150 pounds of 'chewed' bubblegum- Any questions?:shock:

Last edited by terbo56 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Now, that is a picture not worth remembering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:55 pm

If you saw the Jim Carey movie 'Pet Detective', you know what I'm talking about-:shock: Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Aim88- I will do that- Just bear with us a 'bit' longer- Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm

I'll have to watch it, I guess, just to see that. Some day when it's raining outside.

We, in Denver, haven't had any rain in quite some time. Pretty dry here. I may have to wait for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:02 pm

MY DADDY DON'T KNOW WHAT PILES ARE EITHER!!!!BUT HE SAYS IF I DON'T LISTEN I'LL GET THEM!!!!OH YA AND IF I EAT TO MANY TREATS TOO!!!!AND HE SAID IF I LEAVE TREATS IN THE CAR I'LL GET THEM!!!SO SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING I DO I'LL GET PILES!!!!AT LEAST THATS WHAT DADDY SAYS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:05 pm

How about chasing your tail? Ever "catch it"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Alleyrose? Now where are you hiding? We haven't heard from you in awhile, Missy!! Hope everything is okay with you, and yours, and that you are not dealing with any storms or anything!:shock: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks guys I am okay, so far clear sky's here !!! thank you for your concern I hope all are friends are safe, especially you Horizon I know you might be in harms way, may God keep your family and animals safe God Bless You !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:08 pm

@PALMER01 wrote:
How about chasing your tail? Ever "catch it"?
MY DADDY SAYS IF I CHASE MY TAIL I'LL GET PILES TOO!!!!!!!!I REALLY HAVE A VERY HARD LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 pm

I knew you'd be okay,Fang2- I got faith in you!Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:15 pm

EEWWW, GROSS, ROFLMAO.

Now I remember why I tried to forget that! affraid

Abby ann, I'm prayin for you, too, lol! You do have it hard!! Fang, so good to hear you're alright.

I better get off this computer and go watch the convention.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 pm

The Convention is great!! 'Obummer' has been slammed harder than an 'outhouse door'- Time to get the 'Gopher' out of the garden-Laughing Twisted Evil :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 pm

BOY OH BOY MY BUDDY FANG2 IS OK!!!!!!!!!!CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT MY DADDY SAYS STORMS CAN GIVE YA PILES!!!!!!!!!IF YOU STAY OUT IN THE RAIN TOO LONG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Did Everyone Survive Isaac Alright?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-