Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October    Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:27 am

Erbil (AIN) –The Ministry of Finance and Economy of Kurdistan Region to send the law draft of the 2013 general budget to the Council of Ministers in next October.

A statement by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan received by AIN on Friday quoted the spokesperson of the Ministry, Dalir Tariq, as saying "The ministry is preparing the law draft of 2013 general budget in order to send it to the Finance Ministry."

"The preparations are done where the political sides mention the reduction of the budget of KR from 17% to 13% from the general budget of Iraq," he added.

It is worth mentioning that the Deputy Premier for the Energy Affairs, Hussein al-Shihristani, called to reduce the portion of KR form 2013 general budget of Iraq to be 13% according to the census of KR which is mentioned in the national office for the census. /End/
http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17011:general-budget-law-draft-of-kr-to-be-sent-to-coms-in-october-&catid=37:economy&Itemid=41
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October    Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:36 am

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/322270/

"Kurdistan govt. will delay 2013 budget bill"

17/08/2012 12:37
ERBIL, Aug.17 (AKnews)- This year also like the previous years the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) will not be able to prepare the budget bill on time, i.e. October, said coordinator for the finance and economy committee at Kurdistan parliament.

This is because the Kurdistan budget comes from the general budget of Iraq, said Dler Mahmoud.

He added whenever the Iraqi 2013 budget is ratified then Kurdistan's share will also be indicated and KRG can better plan for its share.

Mahmoud thought it'd be better for the KRG to wait for the approval of its share (of 17%) from the Iraqi budget or else any fluctuation in the share from Baghdad may require amendments to Kurdistan budget law.

The MP said currently Kurdistan Ministry of Planning is estimating the investment budget for the coming year and the Ministry of Finance and Economy can also ask the other ministries to prepare their budget requests.

By Rebin Hassan
LL/AKnews
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October    Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:37 am

I have a comment on these 2 articles - but I am still news hunting - I'll be back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October    Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:40 am

On 08/17 apparently Kurdistan would NOT have their budget for 17% in - and was blaming it on not knowing what the general budget for Iraq was - so they could figure thier 17%.

Now, on 08/24 - Kurdistan WLL have it in in October, and it mentions the 13% that Kurdistan was being knocked down to that they threw such a fit over.

Turns out that allocation is based on population and the census shows that Kurdistan has less of a percentage now. People still work there but don't necessarily live there.

So that means that IRAQ is working on the 2013 budget ALREADY !!! Yay.

September January - I don't care which - see reasons for both - although if the lower currency is released in September the change may actually not happen until October 1 (beginning of business Q4). But to me this is a step in the right direction.

I just have one dang questions though -- if Iraq is so dang sovereign - why is the US and UN stepping in about the oil contracts ???

Anyway - this is part of my news hunt for the night...gnite
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October    Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 am

IQD4US wrote:
I have a comment on these 2 articles - but I am still news hunting - I'll be back

I am interested in your comment seeing this part:

"The ministry is preparing the law draft of 2013 general budget in order to send it to the Finance Ministry."

I still hope we can get the rv in 2012!
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October    Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 pm

I personally do not believe that sentence means anything in and of itself. However if we knew the value planned for the dinar, and based upon earlier comments by the CBI it will be the "three zeros dropped" dinar, it could be promising.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October    Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Kevin, are you still thinking this year?
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October    Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm thinking whenever Shabs decides to "push the button."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October    Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Clever ...Smile
Back to top Go down

General budget law draft of KR to be sent to CoMs in October
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: