Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank

3 posters

Go down

Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  Empty Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank

Post by glasshalffull Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:44 am

Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank
13/08/2012 16:10
13/08/2012 16:10

ا
A

Erbil, August 13 (Rn) - The Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Monday, the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank and what can be its support for the development of financial and economic institutions.

Maliki stressed that Iraq is a rich country has great wealth and that his efforts are concentrated on the investment of these resources in order to achieve a better return and higher levels of performance and achieve economic prosperity.

This came during a meeting with Maliki in his office today, the official delegation of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, headed by Mary Helen Pericnl represented the bank.
According to a statement of the Council of Ministers.

For her part, Pericnl design of the World Bank and the IMF to continue to work for the implementation of the projects that the World Bank has funded in the areas of energy and other.

While Bush's representative to the International Monetary Fund, the advisory role that the Bank will work to support its Iraq, and said that our presence for a period of seven years, Iraq has earned us a good experience we want to take advantage of them in the next stage through our support for various projects in Iraq.http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2012/08/13/maliki-meets-with-world-bank-and-imf-confirms-the-need-for-iraq-to-experience-the-support-and-development-of-the-world-bank/
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  Empty Re: Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank

Post by abby ann Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:05 am

WELL COME ON AN R V !!!!!!!!!!THAT WILL HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  Empty Re: Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:35 am

Abbyann- You need to hollar louder- They can't hear you-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:59 am

Finally something good from MALIKI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 am

Only because he stands to gain alot from the resourses in that country- It will come to light in the near future- Watch and see-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 pm

As long as i can cash out and move on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 pm

That would be a good thing, wouldn't it?Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:13 pm

terbo56 wrote:That would be a good thing, wouldn't it?Very Happy

cashingIn

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Yup!!Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  2805820865 Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  2805820865 Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  2805820865 Maliki confirms the need for Iraq to experience the World Bank  2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum