Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW)

Go down

Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW) Empty Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW)

Post by ADMIN Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Oil licenses. delivery. As well as decades of Kurdistan // Supported licensing rounds despite opposition from wide official and popular (IMPORTANCE OF PETROLEUM LAW)

08/11/2012

Adel Abdul Mahdi - Oil policy in our time specified is required-not supposed-stop retreat and restructuring the oil industry in its cadres and its capabilities and facilities ... And exploitation of huge reserves in the coming decades, that worthless underground, while the people of poverty and underdevelopment on the surface.

Kurdistan has signed contracts, resources for State coffers. However, despite some delays, high transparency permits tours ... It recorded an achievement for Mr. Prime Minister and oil Minister at the time. We have witnessed a significant increase in production of South Kurdistan, exports and resources. Personally, adopted in all discussions about the nature of the contracts and feasibility, the principle of four points: highest possible resources. For as long as possible. At the lowest possible cost. And capacity building and physical resolution, to train cadres, and move the production factors, without touching the decision or the rule of the country. And the vision was agreed between the President and Prime Minister, making a kind of long-term partnership with major companies, and its varieties require invigorating, believes big umbrella for the interests of the country, various aspects of the decades ahead of future oil.

Since the first round revealed that emphasized a barrel — in order — not everything ... The cheapest is not always best cheapest ... And oil policy is not a retail sale, but closer to the sentence. And more importantly, given the resources and rights, in various dimensions. The producing wells in the South known and easy to produce, and differs from the new Kurdistan and its difficulties. It hardened Baghdad and Kurdistan opened ... Contract corporate profit rates achieved higher than licenses. And transactions and conditions easier and more appropriate, and Edom links. Increased temptation and pull factors, "Chevron" and "Exxon" and "total". These indicators are important, it is not possible for Baghdad to manipulate blacklists. You may bounce on licensing and quality of its relationships with its dimensions economic, political and strategic. Hence the importance of petroleum law, prepared by our finest petroleum ... The sio'tar position of the territory, the provinces and the Government ... And coordinate the divergent positions. Integrated and holistic policy, to the benefit of the parties and the country.

Either legal, say the parties Constitution beginning basic solution. Clashes and tensions won't add to mounting only additional oil fire. We believe that a panel of Iraqi experts, jurists, foreign companies contracting with Baghdad and Kurdistan or others, under the supervision of the Government, the Parliament and the Federal Court and the territorial Government, the constitutional process will make buildings and ... In order to build on facts rather than mere thrills and mutual threats.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uragency.net%2F2012-03-11-16-32-27%2F2012-03-11-16-36-18%2F7356-2012-08-11-07-20-51.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum