Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Please dont get hung up on what the dinar is pegged to...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Please dont get hung up on what the dinar is pegged to...   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm

It seems many are dying to know if its pegged to the GBP or USD and what the rate is. My only advice is: DONT SWEAT IT!!!!!! It makes no difference to you and your life if its pegged to the GBP, USD,VND,XYZ. Until its official and you are able to exchange, it means nothing in all reality. What if today its said to be tied to the GBP and then come monday (tues/wed/thurs/fri) its now pegged to the USD? Did anything in your bank acct change? NO. Why? because you couldnt exchange until its official so it matters not what its pegged to until its official.

As far as the rate? DEFINITELY dont get hung up on that! If its more than a penny its a great return on your investment. Be happy with whatever you get because you didnt spend much to get into this game.

DONT go buy more based on rumors and intel and anything that has been stated here or any other site unless you can afford to not have that money in your pocket for a long time. No one can guarantee when this will end. People only share what they are told and thats the best you can expect. In my 8+ years of watching this, I have seen people quit jobs, lose houses, lose big money on reserves, and even kill themselves over rumors not coming true. DONT let that happen to you!

Hope we are truly done but cant bank on that til I see my acct change lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
georgefan1

PostSubject: Re: Please dont get hung up on what the dinar is pegged to...   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Im a trader, its not pegged to anything nor does it mattter. As you said. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Please dont get hung up on what the dinar is pegged to...   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Thanks~that was a very good post! (therealbutterfly) :queen:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redponychick

PostSubject: Re: Please dont get hung up on what the dinar is pegged to...   Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Whatever it is worth will be good enough for me I just want this rollercoaster ride to be over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Please dont get hung up on what the dinar is pegged to...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: