Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Iraq Finance 2012 – Agenda Launched

Posted on 04 August 2012. Tags: conferences, Iraq Finance 2012, Symexco
On
18-19 September 2012 in the City of London, a high-level Iraqi
delegation of Ministers, Deputies, and senior decision-makers will get
together with their counterparts from international banks and financial
institutions to collaborate to rebuild Iraq’s financial sector.
Huge
opportunities will be on offer for the financing of major
infrastructure and energy projects. PPP mechanisms and privatisation
schemes will be actively discussed with international partners, together
with the provision of world-class financial technology for Iraq’s
banking sector, and the development of the Iraqi insurance market.
Confirmed Speakers will include:

• Dr Rowsch N Shaways, Deputy Prime Minister;
  • Dr Qusay Al-Suhail, First Deputy President of Parliament;
  • Dr Rafi Al Essawi, Minister of Finance;
  • Dr Sinan Al-Shabibi, Governor, Central Bank of Iraq;
  • Dr Sami Al-Araji, Chairman, National Investment Commission;
  • Dr Haydar Al-Abadi, Chairman, Parliamentary Finance Committee; and,
  • Ms Hamdiyah Al Jaff, Chairman, Trade Bank of Iraq.
Further information can be found at www.iraqfinance.co.uk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:31 pm

I don't see where this has anything to do with the RV-Although it has to do mostly with the people of Iraq-Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Terbo, it's about the banking system in IRAQ and you don't think it has anything to do with the rv...are you kidding me?????????????
Back to top Go down
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: yep   Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:53 pm

On
18-19 September 2012 in the City of London, a high-level Iraqi
delegation of Ministers, Deputies, and senior decision-makers will get
institutions to collaborate to rebuild Iraq’s financial sector.
Im reading banking/finance

Last edited by clayf on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Punisher- Sorry about that-I just went back and re-read it- I read it wrong- Shoot me now or later, no matter-:shock: Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Terbo, some expect to see an rv right before this conference or shortly after...i hope so!
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Let's hope that is the case-We needed this 10 years ago- I guess we'll see what happens!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:26 pm

September is an important month.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Well, We have 27 days left in this month- September WILL tell all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:46 pm

I never expected anything in august.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:49 pm

I know, it was a 'long shot'-Hey, what can you do, right?Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Ive invested in stock before but never currency and i never will again.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Punisher- I might, as long as it isn't what we have already, Maybe Canadian Dollar, The chinese yuan,the indian rupee, etc- But I will do research first, before hand- I'll never go into currency trading again blind, I'll tell you that-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Look at all the folks that have been in this for 9 years or more- You can bet your arss they'll think twice about doing it again, if their smart-:shock:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:46 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
Punisher- I might, as long as it isn't what we have already, Maybe Canadian Dollar, The chinese yuan,the indian rupee, etc- But I will do research first, before hand- I'll never go into currency trading again blind, I'll tell you that-

Actually there was an article uploaded here the other day that when I checked it out was written by some yahoo hawking mutual funds based upon just those currencies ... of course they were very good, and the dinar was bad.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Kevind53- Any currency is a safer bet at times, more so than the dinar,but currencies have their drawbacks as we have all discovered, but I do think I would chance others, b4 I did the dinar again, we'll see where this goes,and that will be my decision maker- Can't blame me for that, can you?affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Agreed ... but if you're going to invest in a currency why pay someone to do it for you? Anytime you invest in funds, you paying fees to someone ... just buy the dang currency, yea, you'll pay a spread still but at least you will not be paying some clown fees to do it for you to boot.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: yep   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:11 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
Punisher- Sorry about that-I just went back and re-read it- I read it wrong- Shoot me now or later, no matter-:shock: Embarassed
We will shoot you later,after the RV and your pockets are stuffed with USD.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:15 pm

@clayf wrote:
@terbo56 wrote:
We will shoot you later,after the RV and your pockets are stuffed with USD.....

Lmao!
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:15 pm

I would always buy it from a broker or dealer, currency authenticated of course, myself anyway- Like you say, Why have someone, or a 'middleman' do it for me-Why waste the extra money, if you don't have to? Most anyone with one brain cell could figure that out when they first get up in the morning-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Clayf- Nice sentiment-Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: yep   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:51 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
Clayf- Nice sentiment-Laughing
Always! all in fun Terbo.I put the pillow fighters at the end ??!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Those pillow fighters represent an act of war in some countries Wink
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm glad it isn't an act of war here, until The 'Boogieman' decides to 'change' that, too- You know who, needs to go, and fast!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:15 am

a high-level Iraqi delegation of Ministers, Deputies, and senior decision-makers will get
institutions
to collaborate to rebuild Iraq’s financial sector.

Confirmed speakers - that means they are going to answer questions. The big dogs are going to answer -not the little peep - and I am sorry - even a bank manager is a little peep in the banking "industry" - someone for the big dogs to fire if crap heads south.

The big dogs from outside Iraq are going to ask questions - and it won't be anyone WE can call at the bank. So any crap that comes up about "this bank manager here or there" or "employees called in for a meeting" should be headed off at the pass now.

I do know this:

Here - invest with Iraq..okay, but Iraq, how do we get a return....your dinar is worthless --- something has to break, or leak, or pop. C'mon already (please)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 am

@IQD4US wrote:
a high-level Iraqi delegation of Ministers, Deputies, and senior decision-makers will get
institutions
to collaborate to rebuild Iraq’s financial sector.

Confirmed speakers - that means they are going to answer questions. The big dogs are going to answer -not the little peep - and I am sorry - even a bank manager is a little peep in the banking "industry" - someone for the big dogs to fire if crap heads south.

The big dogs from outside Iraq are going to ask questions - and it won't be anyone WE can call at the bank. So any crap that comes up about "this bank manager here or there" or "employees called in for a meeting" should be headed off at the pass now.

I do know this:

Here - invest with Iraq..okay, but Iraq, how do we get a return....your dinar is worthless --- something has to break, or leak, or pop. C'mon already (please)
cashingIn
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Hey, you guys, check this out- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75a9v9JQ&feature=related- Government has been ripping us all off for decades-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Huh...
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:50 pm

OK- scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Iraq-businessnews article on sept.London meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: