Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

EXCITING!!! COME RV!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: EXCITING!!! COME RV!   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Date: Thursday, 07.19.2012 0:59

 Baghdad / term

economic analyst, said Abdul Latif Salem Ugaili, the ability of the central bank to devalue the dollar against the dinar during the coming period, expected to price stability (1189) dinars. He said Ugaili according to the Agency (news): The monetary policy in the country is facing major challenges by neighboring countries, particularly exposed to the economic blockade of an international like Syria and Iran, and the Central Bank has proved its success and its ability to preserve the value of national currency in light of these pressures. He pointed out that Syria and Iran have used various means, both legitimate

Or illegal to obtain hard currency "dollar" from Iraq, but thanks to the central bank monetary policy and plans dominated the process of growing clouds of the dollar and create a balance in the semi-volumetric supply and demand for the dollar in the market. He added that the central bank strives to reduce the value of the dollar against the dinar is more in the coming period, perhaps up to the price (1189), which aspires to a central, and maintain the stability of the dinar. and see the dollar exchange rate increased significantly against the dinar during recent times. has allowed the Bank Central's (25) private banks to sell the dollar according to certain controls, and gives each bank a week million and (250) thousand dollars at the (1179) and sold to citizens at (1189) that the ratio of profit for banks (10) dinars, to create a balance between the amount of currency offered and size of the growing demand to maintain the value of the dinar against the dollar, in time, which is still the exchange rate ranges between (1240 - 1250) dinars per dollar.

http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=68350
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EXCITING!!! COME RV!   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Hmmm .... seems to be an old article resurrected. I'm pretty sure I saw this virtually verbatim a month or two ago.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EXCITING!!! COME RV!   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh...
Back to top Go down
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EXCITING!!! COME RV!   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 am

almada is not a middle east NEWS paper - it is a a group IN the middle east that takes news articles and makes a page/website - like drudge report. When there is something brewing in the news they publish articles of relevence to the same topic (yes it is old - from Feb 2012). They have threads just like we do here at dinar daily.

With Ramadan starting at any moment now - perhaps they are trying to bring knowledge of exchange rate info - not the way I would have done it - but not my page/group. Who knows...

Man - I am going to have soooo much more room on my computer when this finally RV's - maybe I should save it long enough to write a book on this adventure in currency investment...anyone wanna be published???
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EXCITING!!! COME RV!   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 am

Write the book...i would probably buy it Smile
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: EXCITING!!! COME RV!   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 am

Paperback or 'Hard' cover?Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EXCITING!!! COME RV!   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:31 pm

BOTH ! Hardcover for those who want to keep a piece of history about how they made their money, and paperback to keep it cheap enough for those who have to watch thier pennies but don't want to make mistakes like losing thier money on a "layaway" plan, or listening to "every hour / day / week " crud.

Then - after 5 years - another book on how to not "blow-it-all" - what the tax effect was, how money "truly" got spent. That one will have to be a joint effort - so everyone will have to watch for me to put out a "notice" asking for info for the book.

And since I will already have money and not need the royalty's - the money can go to a food bank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: EXCITING!!! COME RV!   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Agreed- I'll take two when you get them published-Very Happy :cheers: {Hard cover}-Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

EXCITING!!! COME RV!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: