Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank

3 posters

Go down

Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank Empty Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank

Post by IQD4US Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank. Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank Print-iconAbawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank Save-icon
16/07/2012 16:20:00

Baghdad/ NINA /-- Labid Abawi sub Minister of foreign affairs met Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary Lake Brunnen and discussed with him and the accompanying delegation Iraq’s obligations toward World Bank as well as toward participating in combating monetary terrorism and money laundering.

Foreign Ministry statement said Brunnen praised the positive steps achieved by Iraq during the meeting and the progress in the financial field.

For his part, Abbawi pointed out that Iraq is always ready for cooperation with the World Bank. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FMHKEJ
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank Empty Re: Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 pm

That last sentence sounds good...when?

Back to top Go down

Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank Empty Re: Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank

Post by IQD4US Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Good question..."discussed with him and the accompanying delegation Iraq’s obligations toward World Bank" I thought they had disposed of this debt already...so now it is off to more research - on top of what I started before I took off for the weekend >.< (eyes crossed)
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Tell us what you find sir...

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Iraq ready to cooperate fully with the World Bank
. Baghdad / justice - 17/07/2012 - 2:00 AM | Hits: 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.". Iraq said its full readiness to cooperate with the World Bank. A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Deputy Minister, however, Abawi discussed with the Lake Brunnen, Deputy Assistant Secretary of U.S. Treasury for terrorism and money laundering and the delegation accompanying him with Iraq's international obligations towards the World Bank. "

.". He added that "Brunnen, praised during the meeting, the positive role and the progress made in the financial field and they are always ready to support Iraq and support it with expertise to develop the expertise of Finance." The statement continued that "Abawi said that the Iraq Foundation is always ready for cooperation with the World Bank and that Iraq is looking for development experience Finance and is very keen on fighting corruption and money laundering crimes.
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D99868&usg=ALkJrhim_r3qJCNgIBjHGGPFU-D4bRf93A
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:06 pm

glasshalffull wrote:Iraq ready to cooperate fully with the World Bank
. Baghdad / justice - 17/07/2012 - 2:00 AM | Hits: 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.". Iraq said its full readiness to cooperate with the World Bank. A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Deputy Minister, however, Abawi discussed with the Lake Brunnen, Deputy Assistant Secretary of U.S. Treasury for terrorism and money laundering and the delegation accompanying him with Iraq's international obligations towards the World Bank. "

.". He added that "Brunnen, praised during the meeting, the positive role and the progress made in the financial field and they are always ready to support Iraq and support it with expertise to develop the expertise of Finance." The statement continued that "Abawi said that the Iraq Foundation is always ready for cooperation with the World Bank and that Iraq is looking for development experience Finance and is very keen on fighting corruption and money laundering crimes.
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D99868&usg=ALkJrhim_r3qJCNgIBjHGGPFU-D4bRf93A

Great news and this is dated for tomorrow happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Well it is tomorrow there! 5 AM, but still .... Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank 2805820865  Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank 2805820865  Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank 2805820865  Abawi meets Deputy Assistant of U.S. Treasury Secretary obligations towards Iraq, the World Bank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Good news none-the-less.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum