Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!!

4 posters

Go down

MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! Empty MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:15 pm

COULD THIS BE affraid

Maliki calls for a fair distribution of wealth among Iraqis
09/07/2012 15:05

Baghdad, July 9 (Rn) - Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Monday, to the need for a fair distribution of wealth among Iraqis, stressing on the path of building a state of citizenship and not state splitting and sectarian and sectarian discrimination.

And spin differences between Baghdad and Erbil on the conclusion of the recent oil contracts with foreign companies without coordination with the Ministry of the Federal Oil and attribute this region to the absence of federal oil law that regulates the nature of the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil on oil wealth.

Al-Maliki said during a speech at the Second Conference of the Property Claims Commission in Baghdad, which was attended by agency Kurdistan News (Rn) that he "must restore the rights and confiscated property of their respective owners and should be citizen feel that he and his wealth and his blood and his respected according to the law," calling on the importance of "the distribution of national wealth equitably among Iraqis. "

He added that "the Constitution said that the wealth belongs to the Iraqi people, not harm to get people on the part of the proceeds but it is important that the distribution is being fairly and unequivocally." He said.

He said al-Maliki as saying, "We must move in the way of building a state of citizenship and not state splitting and sectarian and sectarian discrimination because we believe that the achievement of justice and ensure the rights of people at the forefront of the construction process." He said.

He continued that "the property must be returned to their owners Our country can not stand up only on the basis of respect for the Constitution and the law, and ensure the rights of citizens by an administrator."

Region and concluded contracts with foreign oil companies to develop oil fields, but Baghdad does not recognize such contracts, and the two sides held several rounds of negotiations without reaching a final solution to them by the existence of differences on the draft law of oil and gas.

The Kurdistan region and decided early last April to stop oil exports against the background of non-payment of the federal government for money to foreign oil companies operating in the region.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/4/316142/&usg=ALkJrhhZ_Pg-_XjL4Q-3k3nOa6sGmoNDGg

Back to top Go down

MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! Empty Re: MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!!

Post by rick152 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Baghdad, July 9 (Rn) - Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Monday, to the need for a fair distribution of wealth among Iraqis, stressing on the path of building a state of citizenship and not state splitting and sectarian and sectarian discrimination.

This above would be implimentation of the Arbil agreement. Thanks for the article Punisher

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Yes, sounds like hcl :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Sounds like a Maliki head fake to me. He has made overtures before, only to pull the football away at the last second.

MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! 5a
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:40 pm

PALMER01 wrote:Sounds like a Maliki head fake to me. He has made overtures before, only to pull the football away at the last second.

He's a sweet human being. A trustworthy guy...believe in him!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 pm

I will believe him just like the roofing saleman that was just on my porch. What part of "no, I'm not interested" did he not understand. We had a serious hail storm about 3 weeks ago, and these guys come out of the woodwork. My roof is 17 years old, so will not be turning it in to my insurance company. They should'nt have to pay for something that's at the end of it's life. As far as Maliki, he has done this kind of thing before, get everyones hopes up, then shazam!, back to square one.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:40 pm

In Va. where several of our daughters live, they hire people to work the neighborhoods, carpenters, roofers, exterminators, you name it ... and they carry chalk with them to mark on the sidewalk to show they visited and what kind of response they got. Our one daughter felt totally slimed when I pointed out the marks and what they were for ... now she goes out and washes them off as sson as they guy is out of sight. Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! 2805820865  MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! 2805820865  MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! 2805820865  MALIKI is playing NICE! COME RV!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:39 am

And spin differences between Baghdad and Erbil on the conclusion of the recent oil contracts with foreign companies without coordination with the Ministry of the Federal Oil and attribute this region to the absence of federal oil law that regulates the nature of the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil on oil wealth.

I did not read this as an agreement or HCL passed/Erbil settled. Maybe I am reading it wrong.

As far as al-Maliki's speech - words - show me actions. Maybe he is trying to back Erbil into a corner by claiming THEY are trying to screw Iraq.

we wait.....tick...tick...tick

Here's a funny for you:

My daughter comes from her room to ask if there is anything I can do - her fan is making noises and she can't sleep.

I enter the doorway, look at the fan and say "hey, knock it off". When it didn't stop I took 1 step in, and suddenly it was quiet.

My daughter says "No way", and yet the fan stopped making noise, and hasn't since.

so here Iraq : "RV already" (think it will work???)
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:05 am

IQD4US wrote:And spin differences between Baghdad and Erbil on the conclusion of the recent oil contracts with foreign companies without coordination with the Ministry of the Federal Oil and attribute this region to the absence of federal oil law that regulates the nature of the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil on oil wealth.

I did not read this as an agreement or HCL passed/Erbil settled. Maybe I am reading it wrong.

As far as al-Maliki's speech - words - show me actions. Maybe he is trying to back Erbil into a corner by claiming THEY are trying to screw Iraq.

we wait.....tick...tick...tick

Here's a funny for you:

My daughter comes from her room to ask if there is anything I can do - her fan is making noises and she can't sleep.

I enter the doorway, look at the fan and say "hey, knock it off". When it didn't stop I took 1 step in, and suddenly it was quiet.

My daughter says "No way", and yet the fan stopped making noise, and hasn't since.

so here Iraq : "RV already" (think it will work???)

LOL, funny story.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum