Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

EBAY -- WHAT???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:48 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNCIRCULATED-NEW-IRAQI-IRAQ-DINAR-25-50-100-COIN-SET-/140788438333?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item20c7a5153d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/41-975-NEW-IRAQI-DINAR-COMPLETE-SET-WITH-COIN-SET-/261015012176?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item3cc5b50350

someone needs to explain this to me - OMG - if this is real I am about to tick myself. The notes are done...the coins are done...I think today I eat steak!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RV!! I am either going to have my hopes dashed - or we are closer than I think.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Well Ill say this, these sellers are shipping from inside of the US... Mount Dora, United States and Lagrangeville, NY, United States..So they are getting them from someone that is outside the box..Im thinking Our new Guru's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:03 pm

IQD4US...I have stated for well over a year now that I firmly believe the "lowers" have been printed and stored waiting for the time of release. I will also say that if this "ebay" thing you brought today had it not be at the very least close to being legitimate I am positive ebay would have already pulled it down. Don't you think? So therefore I say wah hoo!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:06 pm

I have found them shipping from other country's as well. The ads have been up less that 24 hours......If the banks have them then Iraq is getting ready to go live internationally....if this happens before Ramadan I may become Muslim....nah but I might say a thank you to a copy of the Quran
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 pm

What is all the excitement about sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:09 pm

IQD4US wrote:
I have found them shipping from other country's as well. The ads have been up less that 24 hours......If the banks have them then Iraq is getting ready to go live internationally....if this happens before Ramadan I may become Muslim....nah but I might say a thank you to a copy of the Quran

Oh wow!!! Is this fo party time r real!?!
Back to top Go down
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:12 pm

rick152 wrote:
IQD4US...I have stated for well over a year now that I firmly believe the "lowers" have been printed and stored waiting for the time of release. I will also say that if this "ebay" thing you brought today had it not be at the very least close to being legitimate I am positive ebay would have already pulled it down. Don't you think? So therefore I say wah hoo!

I knew when they purchased the machines, but watching the PM's banter about what needed to be on the notes I figured there must be a stall.

I'm dancing - I'm excited - I NEED to calm down. This is overwhelmingly good news. It is NOT a removal of zeros and keep same value. It is a legitimate printing of smaller notes because you won't need to use larger to purchase.

I could kiss everyone in Dinarland right now, and my patience is gone. I can see it, taste it, feel it, and and ready to dance in the street naked if it would help tem announce sooner.

sorry to ramble but this is the closest I have ever felt to it being a reality.......:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:13 pm

punisher wrote:
What is all the excitement about sir?

Click on the ebay links and see people SELLING THE NEW DINAR NOTES AND COINS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Holy cow!!! Can we have an rv by next week...
Back to top Go down
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:26 pm

I can' call it - I won't call it - I am so fearful that my shock and awe may be clouding my judgement. OMG - it has to be clouding any sane thought in my mind - PLEASE someone find a negative here to ground me.....clip my wings before I fly wildly around and get hit by that airplane engine I swore was no where in sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:59 pm

IQD4us, spread this spectacular news all over cxc and dinarland Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:04 pm

IQD4US wrote:
I can' call it - I won't call it - I am so fearful that my shock and awe may be clouding my judgement. OMG - it has to be clouding any sane thought in my mind - PLEASE someone find a negative here to ground me.....clip my wings before I fly wildly around and get hit by that airplane engine I swore was no where in sight.

OK ... from the product description:
This coin set is from the post-Saddam Government, that was issued by the
Central Bank of Iraqi on October 15th, 2003 to present day.

The other appears to be from a dealer/pumper it's hard to say for sure, but it looks like the same notes we have today, just some of the smaller denoms.... interesting to see the coins all the sudden, but stay grounded.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:07 pm

I appreciate the voice of reason, Kevin. We all want so badly to start the party. :cheers: You always do your research, and that helps us stay grounded.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:49 pm

I hope this is what i think it is...come rv!
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:30 pm

It is interesting, I have only seen pictures of the smaller bills a few times, and the image is too small to be sure, but the colors definitely match the existing larger bills we are all familiar with. I don't think I have ever seen the coins. In fact, I thought they along with the smallest bills were not in circulation, so that is interesting. The guy selling the coins seemed legit,`the person selling the bills was pumping big time.

So, I definitely remain cautiously optimistic, and maybe, just maybe, this is very good news.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:33 pm

When will we know for sure...
Back to top Go down
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Ok - I am grounded again, although tethered in case I should try to fly again.

On the sites on ebay that show individual coins - they have clicked on CBI and gone to Banknotes and coins, and clicked on the coin. The same picture including the background is there that is on the ebay site.

I have sent a question to the seller to ask him to take a picture with his hand next to it over a dinner plate to confirm he is in possession. If he constructs a document I will be able to deconstruct it.

HOWEVER, the picture on this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140788438333

shows a third coin not on CBI , the gold one is NOT placed properly to read it (unside down), and is taken in a room with flourescent lighting - I can almost make out the person taking the picture.

I am OK with the fact that I have to apologize for jumping the gun here. although someone having thier hands on this set when CBI states these coins are not in circulation means either someone had some from before they took them back out of circulation,OR, since this is suddenly coming up in 9 states and 4 countries all at once, they may be being distributed and it is not announced.

It costs money to transport coins - one of the reasons the US military does not use pennies overseas. Putting these coins out means we are at least on the right track.

My apologies again for jumping so high so fast and NOT staying the grounded stick in the mud I have made it a point to be.

Still Excited,

IQD4US
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Actually the coins are the most interesting, simply because they are not supposed to be out there ... to see uncirculated coins is promising to say the least.

Addendum: I just checked the CBI site and they still list the cons as not circulated. They also do not show the 50 dinar coin.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:41 pm

IQD4us, no need to apologize ...you got me excited. You could be on to something Smile
Back to top Go down
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:32 pm

http://en.numista.com/catalogue/irak-8.html

This site shows all the iraqi coins from the beginning. bottom of page 7 and page 8 shows the 3 coins in question.

I am righ tabout the one coin being upside down, so I'm thinking that one is legit - however - they could just have some the prior usage - since they were used for a short time, just removed because everything cost so much.

On the bright side - having soooo many states and countries SUDDENLY putting these out for sale tells me either 1) they have been put back into circulation and just not announced OR 2) an announcement has been made that they will be internationally accepted soon.

either way, yes punisher, I too am excited.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:50 pm

IQD4US wrote:

This site shows all the iraqi coins from the beginning. bottom of page 7 and page 8 shows the 3 coins in question.

I am righ tabout the one coin being upside down, so I'm thinking that one is legit - however - they could just have some the prior usage - since they were used for a short time, just removed because everything cost so much.

On the bright side - having soooo many states and countries SUDDENLY putting these out for sale tells me either 1) they have been put back into circulation and just not announced OR 2) an announcement has been made that they will be internationally accepted soon.

Both of your scenarios sound tasty...COME RV!
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey you guys', pay attention- Mt. Dora Florida, is basically 18 miles from me- I do not think you would want to trust any one from that end of town that I KNOW it to be- Jus' sayin'- And from what this person is saying, I don't think I would get too horned up about was is being said, if you get my drift-It's gonna be a while before we see this, so tread lightly,seriously-So whatever you do, stay grounded, that's all I'm going to tell you-Guru, my tailend-Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:08 pm

These pictures have always been on CBI.iq. Nothing to get excited about:

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 pm

OkieFan wrote:
These pictures have always been on CBI.iq. Nothing to get excited about:

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

Bummer!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 pm

At least now we know...
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:43 pm

IQD4US wrote:

Well if they are being advertised as uncirculated, which they are then they can have no prior usage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:12 pm

CBI states "not in circulation" and doesn't even show 1 of them...but they were origionally out there. I'm hoping that people didn't buy them thinking they would be valuable (from the bank mint), find out that they are NOT going to be collectors items, and just decided to sell them. I heard back from one seller that he has them in his possession and certificates of authenticity. I'm tempted to buy just to know.

My logic dictates that since all these people are doing it at once - I have to assume some knowledge is out there somewhere that I just can't find...YET. My replies take so long cause man - I am diggin...I out to have a hole dug to the Indian Ocean by the time i"m done..someone throw me a lifevest lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:36 pm

I bought some coins off ebay...just to have almost a year ago. I thought I would add it to my grandsons coin collection. They were sent to me as new iraq coins ...one is a copper color like a penny...one is a silver color....and one is a gold color....they are common to see on ebay.

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:04 pm

horizon wrote:
I bought some coins off ebay...just to have almost a year ago. I thought I would add it to my grandsons coin collection. They were sent to me as new iraq coins ...one is a copper color like a penny...one is a silver color....and one is a gold color....they are common to see on ebay.

Are you saying this is nothing to get excited over?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:05 pm

IQD4US wrote:
CBI states "not in circulation" and doesn't even show 1 of them...but they were origionally out there. I'm hoping that people didn't buy them thinking they would be valuable (from the bank mint), find out that they are NOT going to be collectors items, and just decided to sell them. I heard back from one seller that he has them in his possession and certificates of authenticity. I'm tempted to buy just to know.

My logic dictates that since all these people are doing it at once - I have to assume some knowledge is out there somewhere that I just can't find...YET. My replies take so long cause man - I am diggin...I out to have a hole dug to the Indian Ocean by the time i"m done..someone throw me a lifevest lol

Thanks for trying to find out...
Back to top Go down
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 pm

IQD4US wrote:

Thanks for more laughs!! lol! lol!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:32 pm

IQD4US- You have no need to worry about the 'Plane' that you think is going to hit you- It has already crashed-You know the one I'm talking about- The Black 'JET'-Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Last edited by terbo56 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm

terbo56 wrote:
IQD4US- You have no need to worry about the 'Plane' that you think is going to hit you- It has already crashed-You know the one I'm talking about- The Black 'JET'-Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Must've run out of fuel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:45 pm

punisher wrote:
horizon wrote:

No, I am saying that I bought some almost a year ago. I never understood when people talked about the coins not being out yet, and I knew you could buy them. Mentioned it one time and then just didn't say anything else. They look just like the ones in the pictures.

I think that may let us know, they are futher along than we think, or they want us to know!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:51 pm

horizon wrote:
punisher wrote:
horizon wrote:

No, I am saying that I bought some almost a year ago. I never understood when people talked about the coins not being out yet, and I knew you could buy them. Mentioned it one time and then just didn't say anything else. They look just like the ones in the pictures.

I think that may let us know, they are futher along than we think, or they want us to know!

Interesting, since the CBI lists them and not in circulation, one would expect them not to be available at all ... scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm

I have nothing to add to the investigation, Suspect but I want you to know I am fascinated by the conversation. :study: Thanks you all.

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: EBAY -- WHAT???   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 pm

IQD4us, keep us posted ...
Back to top Go down

EBAY -- WHAT???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-