Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan

06/28/2012

0 Comments

Baghdad/features & status of the Iraqi media network-the CBI said that the currency exchange rate dollar Iraqi currency would settle in Ramadan because Milan world food price low and not high.

Deputy Central Bank Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance (features & status of the Iraqi media network) that "Central Bank watching foreign exchange rate policies to local currency which refer to foreign currency exchange rate to stabilize local in Ramadan because food in all flag States referred to the decline in prices."

"The month of Ramadan in the summer varies from winter to provide agricultural products and fruit in Iraq leading to non food price rise significantly." The "Central Bank could equal dollar dinar but the only reason that Iraq's oil reserves so mzkhmh which have an impact on the equality of those currencies. Finance Committee called for in the Iraqi Council of representatives from the Central Bank to reduce foreign currency exchange rate to reduce the prices of goods in the holy month of Ramadan.

LINK TO ARTICLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Is this saying the rv will happen in the month of Ramadan? Holy cow!

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Perhaps, I think Google translate did a better job on this one:

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network - The Central Bank of Iraq that the exchange rate currency exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi currency exchange rate will stabilize in the month of Ramadan because of Milan Asar food in the world to decrease, not increase.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that "the central bank monitors the policies of the exchange rate of foreign currency to local currency, which indicates that the exchange rate of foreign currency before the local will be stable in the month of Ramadan, because the food in all countries of the flag indicates to the decline in prices. "

"The month of Ramadan in the summer differs from winter to provide agricultural products and fruit in Iraq, leading to non-food prices rise dramatically."

And that "the central bank can be equal to the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, but the only reason that Iraq's oil reserves are very Mzachma which has implications for equality of these two currencies."

And called on the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives of the Iraqi Central Bank to lower the exchange rate of foreign currency to reduce the high prices of commodities and goods in the month of Ramadan.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imn.iq%2Fnews%2Fview.13280%2F

Subtly different, however in neither case does it state a certainty, could and can both indicate possibility or capability ... still, all in all. it IS good news. Note the last paragraph ... it could be VERY good news.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 am

The month of RAMADAN is JULY bounce :happyjoy: bounce

LJ's cc call is also in tune with this article...something might happen and SOON ☀
Back to top Go down
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:39 am

the central bank can be equal to the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, but the only reason that Iraq's oil reserves are very Mzachma which has implications for equality of these two currencies."

Those wild card words drive me crazy, but I'm guessing Mzachma means high or good? Maybe we should be keeping a closer eye on reserves news as well if it is indeed an indicator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:20 am

glasshalffull wrote:
the central bank can be equal to the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, but the only reason that Iraq's oil reserves are very Mzachma which has implications for equality of these two currencies."

Those wild card words drive me crazy, but I'm guessing Mzachma means high or good? Maybe we should be keeping a closer eye on reserves news as well if it is indeed an indicator.
bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:33 am

Yea, I hear you ... that's one reason I went after a 2nd translation, but no joy ... pretty much the same incomprehensible word ... maybe it just dosn't translate directly into English.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:02 am

RELEASE THE HOUNDS 🐘 🐷 :rendeer:someone needs to make a dog widget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 am

clayf wrote:
RELEASE THE HOUNDS 🐘 🐷 :rendeer:someone needs to make a dog widget
YUMMY YUMMY!!!BOY OH BOY!!!A DOGGIE WIDGET!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:48 am

How about Maliki and Shabibi widget crybaby
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:59 am

Yes, with their ugly mugs on a bull's eye target-Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 am

Kevind53 wrote:
Yea, I hear you ... that's one reason I went after a 2nd translation, but no joy ... pretty much the same incomprehensible word ... maybe it just dosn't translate directly into English.
Well in that case I will come up with my own translation.......give me a sec.....almost got it..........ok, it means revalue for those people on the forums waiting for years and years....whew! heehee
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 pm

glasshalffull wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
Well in that case I will come up with my own translation.......give me a sec.....almost got it..........ok, it means revalue for those people on the forums waiting for years and years....whew! heehee

I like the word revalue Smile
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Me, too!!:cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar in Ramadan (The Central Bank could equal dollar dinar)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-