Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month    Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:01 am

The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month

23/06/2012 06:44
BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network - The Central Bank of Iraq, with the application of the law of the customs tariff on goods Alastelakih that help economic development in the country.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (Brief Center for the Iraqi Media Network) that "the central bank supports the application of the law of the customs tariff on consumer goods that support the Iraqi economy."

He explained that "the central bank believes it is important to use oil revenues to improve the Iraqi economy and diversify its oil imports significantly during the next phase."

The Committee announced that the economy and investment for the parliamentary government, it is recommended to activate the customs tariff law the end of this month, the lowest ratios of 5% Kmarkip Almamthelh ratio of the reconstruction of Iraq.

The Cabinet instructed last April to the Ministry of Finance to work customs tariff starting from the 30th of June next.

It was scheduled to enter the law of customs tariff new No. 22 of 2010 into effect in March 2011, but the increase of prices in the local markets in conjunction with the political crisis in the country at once without it, which declared him the Ministry of Finance on the postponement of a law tariffs until this year
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://imn.iq/news/view.13171/&usg=ALkJrhgpZoov-sLnPAPz1uMjY-AfoQtv-g
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month    Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:09 am

I saw "starting JUNE 30TH"... happydance

JULY 1ST, JUNE 30TH...both are good!
Back to top Go down
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Re: The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month    Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 am

yeah what's a day or one, just do it already, :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month    Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 am

glasshalffull wrote:

We find out if anything happens by next SUNDAY...
Back to top Go down
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Re: The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month    Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 am

punisher wrote:
glasshalffull wrote:

Yup, or they once again postpone with some sort of quorum or communication problem, I'm ready for either, but hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month    Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:26 am

glasshalffull wrote:
punisher wrote:
glasshalffull wrote:

Yup, or they once again postpone with some sort of quorum or communication problem, I'm ready for either, but hoping for an answer.

As long as we get an answer is all I want. SHABIBI's thing happens on WEDNESDAY I believe so lets see if things line up...
Back to top Go down
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Re: The Central Bank underlines the need to apply the law of customs tariff end of the month    Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:34 am

punisher wrote:
glasshalffull wrote:
punisher wrote:
glasshalffull wrote:

As long as we get an answer is all I want. SHABIBI's thing happens on WEDNESDAY I believe so lets see if things line up...
I'm with you, one of many answers a long time coming crazyspin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-