Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:18 am

Since there is going to be the new DINAR bills released in either SEPTEMBER 2012 of JANUARY of 2013 --the ones without the ZEROS--- does that mean they have actually stopped printing bills with the zeroes and therefor if the dealers and banks run out of those 000 bills, will there be no more to order? I only ask because so many places are now selling dinar bills (000) as if there is an endless supply. It might be a silly question so...
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 34762
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 am

Actually, that is a VERY GOOD question. And now MY inquiring mind wants to know. ( I also want to know how many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie pop, but that will be for a later discussion so no thread hijacking guys ! Very Happy )

So has anyone heard anything about the ending of the bills with 000's?

Great Question PUnisher....... hope someone has some info to share......


Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:57 am

Thanks Ponee.

It just doesn't make sense why they would continue to print 000 bills when come JANUARY they want to get rid of them forever.

Anyhow, SHABIBI's big thing is in a few days and the tariffs are suppose to be active as of JULY 1st...lets see if anything happens.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 13610
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 62
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am

It takes 402 licks to get to the chocolate in the center of a 'Tootsie pop', and that is being fast about it- When I was done, I looked like one of those 'bobbing' dogs in the back window of a 'Cheech and Chong' '64 Chevy' lowrider-Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 60
Location : Eastern Ohio

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 pm

punisher wrote:
Since there is going to be the new DINAR bills released in either SEPTEMBER 2012 of JANUARY of 2013 --the ones without the ZEROS--- does that mean they have actually stopped printing bills with the zeroes and therefor if the dealers and banks run out of those 000 bills, will there be no more to order? I only ask because so many places are now selling dinar bills (000) as if there is an endless supply. It might be a silly question so...

Please allow me to try a stab at this. IMO There are a couple different scenario's here to be considered, RV or not. If there is an RV then naturally NO there would be no more 000's needed so they would flow out of the system and eventually be gone. By that I mean the need for them would be and have been eliminated so there fore...

On the other hand if there is no RV and the printing and release of lowers come out to street level people would have to have very large pockets to carry around the actual bills needed to go through regular transactions daily in order to conduct their lives. However! Enter those "smart cards" we have heard so much about. These "smart cards" will be exactly like credit cards / debit cards we use here in the States everyday. Thus eliminating the need for carrying cash at all. Which very well may be the actual goal for and in Iraq. (there is a whole other story here in a "no cash" society)

Therefore I wiould have to hazard the guess in 2 ways. No RV and no we would not run out of large notes because if by chance we did they would either print more (not part of the plan) or only distribute lowers even to us buying to hold. (Which w/o RV more than likely the case) Or if Rv no more 000's needed end of story.

Hope this helps some Punisher if not please ask and I will try more. Great question also ! Thanks.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 34762
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
It takes 402 licks to get to the chocolate in the center of a 'Tootsie pop', and that is being fast about it- When I was done, I looked like one of those 'bobbing' dogs in the back window of a 'Cheech and Chong' '64 Chevy' lowrider-Laughing affraid



If you have a bigger tongue, does it take less licks?


*****************
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 13610
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 62
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:36 pm

I'M NOT going to go there!!affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 pm

@rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:
Since there is going to be the new DINAR bills released in either SEPTEMBER 2012 of JANUARY of 2013 --the ones without the ZEROS--- does that mean they have actually stopped printing bills with the zeroes and therefor if the dealers and banks run out of those 000 bills, will there be no more to order? I only ask because so many places are now selling dinar bills (000) as if there is an endless supply. It might be a silly question so...

Please allow me to try a stab at this. IMO There are a couple different scenario's here to be considered, RV or not. If there is an RV then naturally NO there would be no more 000's needed so they would flow out of the system and eventually be gone. By that I mean the need for them would be and have been eliminated so there fore...

On the other hand if there is no RV and the printing and release of lowers come out to street level people would have to have very large pockets to carry around the actual bills needed to go through regular transactions daily in order to conduct their lives. However! Enter those "smart cards" we have heard so much about. These "smart cards" will be exactly like credit cards / debit cards we use here in the States everyday. Thus eliminating the need for carrying cash at all. Which very well may be the actual goal for and in Iraq. (there is a whole other story here in a "no cash" society)

Therefore I wiould have to hazard the guess in 2 ways. No RV and no we would not run out of large notes because if by chance we did they would either print more (not part of the plan) or only distribute lowers even to us buying to hold. (Which w/o RV more than likely the case) Or if Rv no more 000's needed end of story.

Hope this helps some Punisher if not please ask and I will try more. Great question also ! Thanks.

Even if there is NO rv ever...the C.B.I. has been saying that by JANUARY 2013 they want the new non-000 bills in circulation...so I don't see what sense it would make to continue printing the 000 bills and still putting them out...am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 13610
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 62
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Yes, Punisher- You are 'Missing' the intelligence that they don't have-Don't take that the wrong way-Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:07 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
Yes, Punisher- You are 'Missing' the intelligence that they don't have-Don't take that the wrong way-Laughing

:shock: I'M AN APE :shock:
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 13610
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 62
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:12 pm

As long as you don't go 'ape crap', I guess that is ok!!affraid Laughing :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
As long as you don't go 'ape crap', I guess that is ok!!affraid Laughing :cheers:

LOL.
Back to top Go down
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 60
Location : Eastern Ohio

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:31 pm

punisher wrote:
@rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:
Since there is going to be the new DINAR bills released in either SEPTEMBER 2012 of JANUARY of 2013 --the ones without the ZEROS--- does that mean they have actually stopped printing bills with the zeroes and therefor if the dealers and banks run out of those 000 bills, will there be no more to order? I only ask because so many places are now selling dinar bills (000) as if there is an endless supply. It might be a silly question so...

Please allow me to try a stab at this. IMO There are a couple different scenario's here to be considered, RV or not. If there is an RV then naturally NO there would be no more 000's needed so they would flow out of the system and eventually be gone. By that I mean the need for them would be and have been eliminated so there fore...

On the other hand if there is no RV and the printing and release of lowers come out to street level people would have to have very large pockets to carry around the actual bills needed to go through regular transactions daily in order to conduct their lives. However! Enter those "smart cards" we have heard so much about. These "smart cards" will be exactly like credit cards / debit cards we use here in the States everyday. Thus eliminating the need for carrying cash at all. Which very well may be the actual goal for and in Iraq. (there is a whole other story here in a "no cash" society)

Therefore I wiould have to hazard the guess in 2 ways. No RV and no we would not run out of large notes because if by chance we did they would either print more (not part of the plan) or only distribute lowers even to us buying to hold. (Which w/o RV more than likely the case) Or if Rv no more 000's needed end of story.

Hope this helps some Punisher if not please ask and I will try more. Great question also ! Thanks.

Even if there is NO rv ever...the C.B.I. has been saying that by JANUARY 2013 they want the new non-000 bills in circulation...so I don't see what sense it would make to continue printing the 000 bills and still putting them out...am I missing something?

Once the new bills come out there will be no more 000's being printed or distributed. There inlies again the smart cards. The lowers will be for small purchases like soda or a loaf of bread, Big shopping trips like a trip to the grocery store for a weeks groceries or a new car will be on the cards thus eliminating the 000 notes from the street. If no Rv.

If there is a RV (and there will be IMO) the 000 notes will come off the street also both relplaced by the cards and also the lowers. (the 000 notes will no longer be needed because actually it will be far too much money to carry around in ones pocket.)

Either way those large 000 notes are and will be a thing of the past!

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152


Last edited by rick152 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 13610
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 62
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Rick152- Then, if this is the case, will we or will we not end up with cash at an RV or a 'smart' card-I think the smart card would be the way to go, and you could always get 'cash', if you needed it- Am I understanding this right?:?:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 60
Location : Eastern Ohio

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:42 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
Rick152- Then, if this is the case, will we or will we not end up with cash at an RV or a 'smart' card-I think the smart card would be the way to go, and you could always get 'cash', if you needed it- Am I understanding this right?:?:

Thanks for asking. IMO those "smart cards " Are going to be for in country Iraq only. We will be exchanging our 000 notes for U S D or such. Now of course once we have done an exchange we won't be carrying round cash anyway but to the way we now already do...credit cards, checks and, debit cards, with some cash in our pockets.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:19 pm

@rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:
@rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:
Since there is going to be the new DINAR bills released in either SEPTEMBER 2012 of JANUARY of 2013 --the ones without the ZEROS--- does that mean they have actually stopped printing bills with the zeroes and therefor if the dealers and banks run out of those 000 bills, will there be no more to order? I only ask because so many places are now selling dinar bills (000) as if there is an endless supply. It might be a silly question so...

Please allow me to try a stab at this. IMO There are a couple different scenario's here to be considered, RV or not. If there is an RV then naturally NO there would be no more 000's needed so they would flow out of the system and eventually be gone. By that I mean the need for them would be and have been eliminated so there fore...

On the other hand if there is no RV and the printing and release of lowers come out to street level people would have to have very large pockets to carry around the actual bills needed to go through regular transactions daily in order to conduct their lives. However! Enter those "smart cards" we have heard so much about. These "smart cards" will be exactly like credit cards / debit cards we use here in the States everyday. Thus eliminating the need for carrying cash at all. Which very well may be the actual goal for and in Iraq. (there is a whole other story here in a "no cash" society)

Therefore I wiould have to hazard the guess in 2 ways. No RV and no we would not run out of large notes because if by chance we did they would either print more (not part of the plan) or only distribute lowers even to us buying to hold. (Which w/o RV more than likely the case) Or if Rv no more 000's needed end of story.

Hope this helps some Punisher if not please ask and I will try more. Great question also ! Thanks.

Even if there is NO rv ever...the C.B.I. has been saying that by JANUARY 2013 they want the new non-000 bills in circulation...so I don't see what sense it would make to continue printing the 000 bills and still putting them out...am I missing something?

Once the new bills come out there will be no more 000's being printed or distributed. There inlies again the smart cards. The lowers will be for small purchases like soda or a loaf of bread, Big shopping trips like a trip to the grocery store for a weeks groceries or a new car will be on the cards thus eliminating the 000 notes from the street. If no Rv.

If there is a RV (and there will be IMO) the 000 notes will come off the street also both relplaced by the cards and also the lowers. (the 000 notes will no longer be needed because actually it will be far too much money to carry around in ones pocket.)

Either way those large 000 notes are and will be a thing of the past!

Thanks for the response.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 13610
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 62
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Rick152- I appreciate that-Thankyou!! Cash IS good!!Very Happy :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 26944
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Umm right here!

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:58 pm

I am coming in late, but you seem to left one thing out of the equation Rick. Iraq does not have the kind of "centralized" economy we do. When you go food shopping you do not go to the supermarket, you go to the local market square and make your purchases from small individual vendors. The infrastructure needed for each of them to accept smart cards would be huge, cumbersome, and at this point, nonexistent.

It might work well in a developed country like the US, and in fact, does, as most of us are already using debt/credit cards for the bulk of our purchases. However Iraq is not a developed country, over there the big stores are the ones that actually have a roof and a door, most business takes place right on the street. The smart cards work well enough there for government distribution of food etc. but I would be amazed to see them in significant use for much else.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 60
Location : Eastern Ohio

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks for that kevin. There is a way to accomplish the goal they have set (for the most part at least) we do know that Iraq wishes to place in structure. True as of yet it is not complete (to say the least). But the plan to do so is still there. Also they themselves have said outloud for the entire world to hear that they are definately going to the "smart card" plan.

So as to your thought about the "vendors" in what I call a "street mall" or others call a "bizarre", Is it not highly possible that there is located in at least 2 points where the smart card can be accecpted and NOT rely on every vendor having to be so equipped? Sort of a like pay upon exit type thing? Here in our produce section of the supermarket for example, there are individual tags for each fruit or vegatable, That same type system could be set for individual vendors. A vendor barcode if you will. There are Billions of possible bar codes actually trillions or more.

Either way the Iraqi's have said they are definately moving in the direction of these smart cards so I would believe that a plan of action has already been considered for their use. Yes we do not know that exact plan as that has not been needed to be explained as of yet. But I am sure a plan there is and it will be implemented mainly bcause Iraq has said that it will.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 26944
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Umm right here!

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Possible I suppose, but IMO not practical/likely. The ones I have seen (not M.E. but other 3rd world,) were probably too free form, with people wandering in and out from different directions, eating, trading, and most of all haggling ... how do you set the final price for each person at some remote kiosk. Remember that bargaining/haggling is a part of their culture and in fact not to do so is an insult. scratch I hear what you say with the labels, but from the free form sort of pricing you see in a place like that opens a whole new infrastructure issue ... plus each vendor would have to have their own set of codes for each item they sell ... each price ... yikes! affraid

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: