Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?

4 posters

Go down

QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? Empty QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:18 am

Since there is going to be the new DINAR bills released in either SEPTEMBER 2012 of JANUARY of 2013 --the ones without the ZEROS--- does that mean they have actually stopped printing bills with the zeroes and therefor if the dealers and banks run out of those 000 bills, will there be no more to order? I only ask because so many places are now selling dinar bills (000) as if there is an endless supply. It might be a silly question so...

Back to top Go down

QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? Empty Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 am

Actually, that is a VERY GOOD question. And now MY inquiring mind wants to know. ( I also want to know how many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie pop, but that will be for a later discussion so no thread hijacking guys ! Very Happy )
QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 2Q==
So has anyone heard anything about the ending of the bills with 000's?

Great Question PUnisher....... hope someone has some info to share......

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? Empty Re: QUESTION about the amount of DINAR?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:57 am

Thanks Ponee.

It just doesn't make sense why they would continue to print 000 bills when come JANUARY they want to get rid of them forever.

Anyhow, SHABIBI's big thing is in a few days and the tariffs are suppose to be active as of JULY 1st...lets see if anything happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am

It takes 402 licks to get to the chocolate in the center of a 'Tootsie pop', and that is being fast about it- When I was done, I looked like one of those 'bobbing' dogs in the back window of a 'Cheech and Chong' '64 Chevy' lowrider-Laughing affraid QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 3091836158 QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 3973136183 QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 pm

punisher wrote:Since there is going to be the new DINAR bills released in either SEPTEMBER 2012 of JANUARY of 2013 --the ones without the ZEROS--- does that mean they have actually stopped printing bills with the zeroes and therefor if the dealers and banks run out of those 000 bills, will there be no more to order? I only ask because so many places are now selling dinar bills (000) as if there is an endless supply. It might be a silly question so...

Please allow me to try a stab at this. IMO There are a couple different scenario's here to be considered, RV or not. If there is an RV then naturally NO there would be no more 000's needed so they would flow out of the system and eventually be gone. By that I mean the need for them would be and have been eliminated so there fore...

On the other hand if there is no RV and the printing and release of lowers come out to street level people would have to have very large pockets to carry around the actual bills needed to go through regular transactions daily in order to conduct their lives. However! Enter those "smart cards" we have heard so much about. These "smart cards" will be exactly like credit cards / debit cards we use here in the States everyday. Thus eliminating the need for carrying cash at all. Which very well may be the actual goal for and in Iraq. (there is a whole other story here in a "no cash" society)

Therefore I wiould have to hazard the guess in 2 ways. No RV and no we would not run out of large notes because if by chance we did they would either print more (not part of the plan) or only distribute lowers even to us buying to hold. (Which w/o RV more than likely the case) Or if Rv no more 000's needed end of story.

Hope this helps some Punisher if not please ask and I will try more. Great question also ! Thanks.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 pm

terbo56 wrote:It takes 402 licks to get to the chocolate in the center of a 'Tootsie pop', and that is being fast about it- When I was done, I looked like one of those 'bobbing' dogs in the back window of a 'Cheech and Chong' '64 Chevy' lowrider-Laughing affraid QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 3091836158 QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 3973136183 QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 3973136183

If you have a bigger tongue, does it take less licks?

QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 9k=

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:36 pm

I'M NOT going to go there!!affraid Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 pm

rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:Since there is going to be the new DINAR bills released in either SEPTEMBER 2012 of JANUARY of 2013 --the ones without the ZEROS--- does that mean they have actually stopped printing bills with the zeroes and therefor if the dealers and banks run out of those 000 bills, will there be no more to order? I only ask because so many places are now selling dinar bills (000) as if there is an endless supply. It might be a silly question so...

Please allow me to try a stab at this. IMO There are a couple different scenario's here to be considered, RV or not. If there is an RV then naturally NO there would be no more 000's needed so they would flow out of the system and eventually be gone. By that I mean the need for them would be and have been eliminated so there fore...

On the other hand if there is no RV and the printing and release of lowers come out to street level people would have to have very large pockets to carry around the actual bills needed to go through regular transactions daily in order to conduct their lives. However! Enter those "smart cards" we have heard so much about. These "smart cards" will be exactly like credit cards / debit cards we use here in the States everyday. Thus eliminating the need for carrying cash at all. Which very well may be the actual goal for and in Iraq. (there is a whole other story here in a "no cash" society)

Therefore I wiould have to hazard the guess in 2 ways. No RV and no we would not run out of large notes because if by chance we did they would either print more (not part of the plan) or only distribute lowers even to us buying to hold. (Which w/o RV more than likely the case) Or if Rv no more 000's needed end of story.

Hope this helps some Punisher if not please ask and I will try more. Great question also ! Thanks.

Even if there is NO rv ever...the C.B.I. has been saying that by JANUARY 2013 they want the new non-000 bills in circulation...so I don't see what sense it would make to continue printing the 000 bills and still putting them out...am I missing something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Yes, Punisher- You are 'Missing' the intelligence that they don't have-Don't take that the wrong way-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:07 pm

terbo56 wrote:Yes, Punisher- You are 'Missing' the intelligence that they don't have-Don't take that the wrong way-Laughing

:shock: I'M AN APE :shock:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:12 pm

As long as you don't go 'ape crap', I guess that is ok!!affraid Laughing :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 pm

terbo56 wrote:As long as you don't go 'ape crap', I guess that is ok!!affraid Laughing :cheers:

LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:31 pm

punisher wrote:
rick152 wrote:

Even if there is NO rv ever...the C.B.I. has been saying that by JANUARY 2013 they want the new non-000 bills in circulation...so I don't see what sense it would make to continue printing the 000 bills and still putting them out...am I missing something?

Once the new bills come out there will be no more 000's being printed or distributed. There inlies again the smart cards. The lowers will be for small purchases like soda or a loaf of bread, Big shopping trips like a trip to the grocery store for a weeks groceries or a new car will be on the cards thus eliminating the 000 notes from the street. If no Rv.

If there is a RV (and there will be IMO) the 000 notes will come off the street also both relplaced by the cards and also the lowers. (the 000 notes will no longer be needed because actually it will be far too much money to carry around in ones pocket.)

Either way those large 000 notes are and will be a thing of the past!

Last edited by rick152 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Rick152- Then, if this is the case, will we or will we not end up with cash at an RV or a 'smart' card-I think the smart card would be the way to go, and you could always get 'cash', if you needed it- Am I understanding this right?:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:42 pm

terbo56 wrote:Rick152- Then, if this is the case, will we or will we not end up with cash at an RV or a 'smart' card-I think the smart card would be the way to go, and you could always get 'cash', if you needed it- Am I understanding this right?:?:

Thanks for asking. IMO those "smart cards " Are going to be for in country Iraq only. We will be exchanging our 000 notes for U S D or such. Now of course once we have done an exchange we won't be carrying round cash anyway but to the way we now already do...credit cards, checks and, debit cards, with some cash in our pockets.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:19 pm

rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:
rick152 wrote:

Once the new bills come out there will be no more 000's being printed or distributed. There inlies again the smart cards. The lowers will be for small purchases like soda or a loaf of bread, Big shopping trips like a trip to the grocery store for a weeks groceries or a new car will be on the cards thus eliminating the 000 notes from the street. If no Rv.

If there is a RV (and there will be IMO) the 000 notes will come off the street also both relplaced by the cards and also the lowers. (the 000 notes will no longer be needed because actually it will be far too much money to carry around in ones pocket.)

Either way those large 000 notes are and will be a thing of the past!

Thanks for the response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Rick152- I appreciate that-Thankyou!! Cash IS good!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:58 pm

I am coming in late, but you seem to left one thing out of the equation Rick. Iraq does not have the kind of "centralized" economy we do. When you go food shopping you do not go to the supermarket, you go to the local market square and make your purchases from small individual vendors. The infrastructure needed for each of them to accept smart cards would be huge, cumbersome, and at this point, nonexistent.

It might work well in a developed country like the US, and in fact, does, as most of us are already using debt/credit cards for the bulk of our purchases. However Iraq is not a developed country, over there the big stores are the ones that actually have a roof and a door, most business takes place right on the street. The smart cards work well enough there for government distribution of food etc. but I would be amazed to see them in significant use for much else.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 2805820865  QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 2805820865  QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 2805820865  QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks for that kevin. There is a way to accomplish the goal they have set (for the most part at least) we do know that Iraq wishes to place in structure. True as of yet it is not complete (to say the least). But the plan to do so is still there. Also they themselves have said outloud for the entire world to hear that they are definately going to the "smart card" plan.

So as to your thought about the "vendors" in what I call a "street mall" or others call a "bizarre", Is it not highly possible that there is located in at least 2 points where the smart card can be accecpted and NOT rely on every vendor having to be so equipped? Sort of a like pay upon exit type thing? Here in our produce section of the supermarket for example, there are individual tags for each fruit or vegatable, That same type system could be set for individual vendors. A vendor barcode if you will. There are Billions of possible bar codes actually trillions or more.

Either way the Iraqi's have said they are definately moving in the direction of these smart cards so I would believe that a plan of action has already been considered for their use. Yes we do not know that exact plan as that has not been needed to be explained as of yet. But I am sure a plan there is and it will be implemented mainly bcause Iraq has said that it will.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Possible I suppose, but IMO not practical/likely. The ones I have seen (not M.E. but other 3rd world,) were probably too free form, with people wandering in and out from different directions, eating, trading, and most of all haggling ... how do you set the final price for each person at some remote kiosk. Remember that bargaining/haggling is a part of their culture and in fact not to do so is an insult. scratch I hear what you say with the labels, but from the free form sort of pricing you see in a place like that opens a whole new infrastructure issue ... plus each vendor would have to have their own set of codes for each item they sell ... each price ... yikes! affraid

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 2805820865  QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 2805820865  QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 2805820865  QUESTION about the amount of DINAR? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum