Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law

Go down

Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law Empty Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law, says parliamentary committee

16/06/2012 20:11

ERBIL, June 16 (AKnews) - The Iraqi political crises has
negatively affected the country's ability to legislate the oil and gas
law and the country is in desperate of this law, said Iraq's
parliamentary oil and energy committee.

Member of the committee
Furat al-Shara said: "The ratification of the oil and gas law needs time
due to the country's current political crises.

"The committee is serious about the law approval but political issues reflected negatively on these efforts.

"Iraq
has been desperate to have an oil and gas law since 2003 due to
administrative changes. There are local governments in provinces, the
Kurdistan Region in the north and foreign companies. All need an oil and
gas law."

Iraq's Cabinet of Ministers approved a draft oil and
gas law in 2007 but the law faced objections from Kurdish observers. The
version gave more rights to Baghdad on oil revenue sharing and control
of some fields in northern Iraq and restricted the Kurdistan Regional
Government's authority on oil exploration and signing contracts with
foreign companies.

By Raman Brusk

HH/DM/AKnews

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/3/312596/

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law 2805820865  Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law 2805820865  Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law 2805820865  Iraq's political crisis is affecting ability to legislate oil law 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum