Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

...In 3 - 2 - 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 pm

No redeeming social value to this post. I just thought it was funny. See the expression in the cat's eyes. :flower: Is that kitty our doodoo?

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Yep- That guy's facial features WILL be altered by a ferocious female kitty!!🐱 Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:29 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:

VERY punny, mister. lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:59 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
Yep- That guy's facial features WILL be altered by a ferocious female kitty!!🐱 Laughing

How do you know it's female? The look in the eyes, maybe? I think I have seen that look before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 am

Palmer01- Notice the 'Pink' collar-Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 am

@terbo56 wrote:
Palmer01- Notice the 'Pink' collar-Smile

I can't tell fom the picture, that is a collar. Looks like some raspberry junk stuck to his fur.

And good morning. to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am

Palmer01- Good mornin' to you, too! What's-happnin? Good to hear from you again! Where ya been, anyway? Hope this RV comes to us soon-Gettin tired of the 'Bogus' info- How 'bout you?Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 am

I check in every day, but have been busy at work. Taking the week of July 4th off, and headed to Blue Mesa Reservoir to see if we can hook up with some Rainbows, and Salmon, and maybe a big ars Lake Trout. You know, gotta get some blood in the boat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am

I hear that- I ain't been fishing in awhile- Will have to go one of these days, But will be 'DEEP' sea fishing when I do- The fish in the lakes and streams down here ain't worth cat food, and I sure wouldn't feed it to a cat, or dog-In Florida, believe it or not, the water is dank, dirty, murky,nasty, and foul smelling, etc-Pretty bad when you have to buy your water, and sometimes I wonder about that-:shock: Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 am

Morning!!! Well, now a feline with an attitude, just my kind. On the count of 3 .... . Palmer, good luck fishing!!! Got my boat ready and it is headed to salt water in about an hour. Going for the "helibut" ah ah ah halibut. Our Kenai River King Salmon fishery was closed yesterday by gish and fame ah ah fish and game due to a so called "slow return." (Hmmmmm I wonder if the IRS would accept that as a reason come tax time????? Nah, those greedy welps wouldn't believe it either.)

I see one of the roos is pumping again: "Going to go Sunday so I better head right on down and get another lay a way." What a farce. This dude has been pumping for so long he must think he is a gasoline pump at Sinclair!!! Oh, I forgot that company no longer exists, oh well good analogy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:20 am

AK- Yes, pumping alright- Just like a 30 mile 'Marathon''- Full of 'gas', and still 'pumping it' all over the ground-I wonder if his name is Mr. 'Dumasse?'Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:24 am

Hey, AK, when I take my crew out fishing, they catch all the fish, and I just keep the poles ready, and the catch under contol. They always catch more than I do. Just good to be on the water. We took the boat out a couple of weeks ago, just to get everybody back in the "on the water mentality". It is good to have a dry run, to make sure everything is in order, including the humans on board. Unfortunatley, I dinged up our prop, and will have to replace it, and get this one fixed. Got too close to some rocks. I don't have a depth finder on my boat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:20 pm

aksafeone said: I see one of the roos is pumping again: "Going to go Sunday so I better head right on down and get another lay a way." What a farce. This dude has been pumping for so long he must think he is a gasoline pump at Sinclair!!! Oh, I forgot that company no longer exists, oh well good analogy.

I saw that over on Recaps, too, aksafeone. Boy oh boy, do some of these guys have no shame at all? I hope all on our forum are hip to that game. If you want to buy more dinar or dong, by all means do so. Do NOT spend the rent or the grocery money, car payment, or anything else. But make sure it is YOUR decision and not the result of pressure from anyone! So sick of the pumpers! Suspect

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:24 pm

I only told one good friend of mine where to buy both Dinar & Dong today *just in case*!!!!! She asked me for info and has heard me talk about it since over a year ago. I did add to not spend more than she could "afford to lose" but, if she had a grand just laying around!, to get a million Dinar~if it came out really low she would still be in great shape.

I gotta go find a grand just laying around now...where would I look?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:50 pm

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:21 pm

@PALMER01 wrote:

I LIKE IT!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:00 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:

No redeeming social value to this post. I just thought it was funny. See the expression in the cat's eyes. :flower: Is that kitty our doodoo?

Dinarling told me about this post. Hope you haven't got po'd at him yet. He can be, well rather crass.

This pic is not me, but I believe it is my cousin weewee. As I remember, this was taken just moments before weewee clawed out one of his owner's eyes and left a deep scratch from his forehead to the end of his nose.
Poor weewee they put him down. Said he was unmanageable. He didn't do anything that a normal cat wouldn't do.
They should have put the owner down for being such an idiot.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Hey, Dinarling is dinarling. That is who he is and that is OK. Sorry, but I like individuals and not sheeple. I also like opinionated CATS. I own 3 - well, they let me live in my house. Sometimes what people expound in writings are their true feelings or they are expressing their frustrations. THAT is a good thing. To expect everyone to follow the "company line" is pure and simple POPPYCOCK.

Catherine: Your search is over if you are looking for a GRAND. There are several options: Grand Canyon, Grand Avenue, Grand piano ..... . OH, you meant a thousand dollars??? That is a little more difficult. Hmmmmmm, when you fine one let us all know where to look, OK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ...In 3 - 2 - 1   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Maybe a couple of these?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

...In 3 - 2 - 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-