Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Saturday Afternoon Coffee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Saturday Afternoon Coffee   Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:58 pm

HELLO EVERYONE IT'S SATURDAY AFTERNOON.....COFFEE TIME!!!!

How has everyones day been? The weather is really yucky here! But that's ok, it's a Lazy Day!!!! I got up early this morning and redone my Flower Bed AGAIN.......Bought new plants yesterday, got them planted before the rain started. After, playing in the flower bed went to buy groceries!

How about a cup of coffee, and a snack.....

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon Coffee   Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:07 pm

I'll take this one. Thanks Horizon and eberyone make today a great day for you and everyone around you.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon Coffee   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:06 pm

@horizon wrote:
HELLO EVERYONE IT'S SATURDAY AFTERNOON.....COFFEE TIME!!!!

How has everyones day been? The weather is really yucky here! But that's ok, it's a Lazy Day!!!! I got up early this morning and redone my Flower Bed AGAIN.......Bought new plants yesterday, got them planted before the rain started. After, playing in the flower bed went to buy groceries!

How about a cup of coffee, and a snack.....

THANKS HORIZON!!!!!A VERY GOOD DAY TO YOU AND RICK!!!!!!HOPE YOUR FLOWERS MAKE IT HORIZON!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon Coffee   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks for the Snack, the cakes look very good. Hope everyone had a great day. I am so tired I think I will just go to bed early. Good nite everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon Coffee   Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Busy day, Yard Sales with wife this AM, then farmers market -- Local cheese, strawberries, kale, eggs (free range), kohlrabi, and flank steak -- sampled lots of other yummies, then grocery shopping. This afternoon cooking for the week, fresh mango salsa, will have fish tacos, and beef burritos etc. a few nights. Grilled the flank steak and a piece of top round, will use the rest for sandwiches and in burritos/tacos and maybe some stir fry later this week. Making some fresh lemon-aid and then will be settling in for the night. Tomorrow AM ministering as a guest preacher at a small church in the area.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon Coffee   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 am

Well Kevin it sounds like you had a "food day" and a busy one at that. I am sitting here eating my Ritz and salmon spread and catching up on the dinar stuff. Spent some of the day getting the boat ready to head to Homer tomorrow - first trip of the season for halibut - and chasing garage/yard sales and one storage auction. Made me so hungry that I just had to grill a steak and now raid the salmon dip. Won't be long before the salmon hit the rivers and fun time begins.
Hope you ministering goes well.
Said my prayer for Poppy3 and the RV so guess I will head for bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon Coffee   Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 am

Hi you guys. Have not been in for awhile. I have a full plate, but all will be well. Horizon you put on quite a spread sorry I wasn't here for a piece of that cake. Have a great day all!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Saturday Afternoon Coffee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-