Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Is FRANK full of it? 6/8

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:59 am

6-8-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 one of the WTO prerequisites is to have an internationally recognizable and tradable currency in order for them to be full member. The only way that’s going to happen is for them to be accepted as part of the world economic community. This is why...the UNSC, which is the USA, will not give them the keys to their shackles, the final part of chapter 7, until they raise the value of their currency; because that is one of the prerequisites to enter the WTO, which also is the USA. Do you see the catch 22? We are in control. We will not allow them to do anything until they know what they are doing with their currency. From the 7th – 15th we are looking for the birth [RV?] to be announced. Then on the 15th the UNSC can give Iraq Chapter 7. If not they will be moved over to next month and so will the tariffs on the 30th.

I don't know how they can RV with the government in such turmoil. Shabibi says he wants a full government before he RVs.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 am

More crap from the gutter-Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 am

punisher; This part makes a whole lot of sense. They (the Iraqi's) have control in the absolute respect that if and when they get their stuff together this thing can become avialed to the world. Think about it sort of like this...Why would anyone who has a VERY LARGE stake in the game want them to RV and then fall apart? If they did self destruct right after the ones holding the dinar (after we cash-in ((the banks, etc)) would be screwed and the world economy would take a huge hit. So the PTB outside of Iraq (as mentioned below) would have to keep them down until they get it together.

6-8-2012 Intel Guru Frank26 one of the WTO prerequisites is to
have an internationally recognizable and tradable currency in order for
them to be full member. The only way that’s going to happen is for them
to be accepted as part of the world economic community. This is
why...the UNSC, which is the USA, will not give them the keys to their
shackles, the final part of chapter 7, until they raise the value of
their currency; because that is one of the prerequisites to enter the
WTO, which also is the USA. Do you see the catch 22?

So I do sort agree with this part as being a pretty good truism...
We will not allow them to do anything until they know what they are doing with their currency.

The rest of this I want to call ...another guru guess not to be taken to heart sorry...
From the 7th – 15th we are looking for the birth [RV?] to be
announced. Then on the 15th the UNSC can give Iraq Chapter 7. If not
they will be moved over to next month and so will the tariffs on the
30th.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 pm

And then it's gonna be the next month, the next month, and the next month, When in heck's creation is it going to end? Get RID of these idiots, PLEASE!!Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Rick, i also agree with that part. There is a good article over at changesxchange talking about article 140 which is great news...

Terbo, things will eventually happen...
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Punisher- I KNOW it's going to happen- I'm just sick and tired of all the speculation these guys expect us to 'Swallow'-They'd do better to keep quiet 'til it does happen, and then I'm not so sure about that!affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:29 pm

I agree that some need to keep quiet until the event happens...
Back to top Go down
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:46 pm

They simply cannot keep quiet...that would mean the spotlight would be turned off...and they would NEVER allow THAT to happen would they!??! 🇳🇴

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:07 pm

I think they suffer from small ***** (editted by ponee) syndrome.

They gotta make themselves feel good somehow. Besides the obvious. Plus a bag of cheetos!!

affraid :shock: :shock:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Chevysteve- If they don't use curry powder over there,how can their 'root' grow? Let me tell you, 'Frig Newtons ain't gonna do it-And neither is 'Camel lotion-Wink

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:55 pm

To answer the original question .... In the words of a former president, "It depends on what the definition of it is." Rolling Eyes :shock: Twisted Evil

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:23 pm

I read the tarriffs were already finished and they were interred in to the
WTO and all we were concerned about was to RV before the meeting with Kwait for the lifting of Chapter 7. I just don't know if they are ever going to be a tradable currency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 pm

It is tradable- It just hasn't gotten 'tradable' to us yet- It's coming,just like the next rainstorm, whenever that is!! Oh, wait, it's raining right now!!:cheers: Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:20 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:

As in "Oh sure, you promised me a cookie if I was good at the vet's last time. And NO COOKIE! So guess what ... I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE IS A COOKIE!"

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 pm

'Well? I'm waiting- WHERE IS IT???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:

As in "Oh sure, you promised me a cookie if I was good at the vet's last time. And NO COOKIE! So guess what ... I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE IS A COOKIE!"

Terbs just ate them all.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 pm

@Catherine wrote:
Terbs just ate them all.

lol!

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Without reading the words of this gooroo frank's post,

Is this the same frank that about a year ago got caught on one of his cc's trying to pass off one guy as two different guys on opposite coasts claiming they had cashed out at different banks and mixed it up and got caught?

If so, I think the answer to the question in the title of this thread is yes

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 pm

* sigh- I'm sorry- I couldn't help myself, they were homemade, and hot out of the oven!!affraid Laughing :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:27 pm

1Alaskan- Now that you mention it-I think you're right!!Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 pm

I was not on the cc, but read about it on some forum, maybe PD when it was free, and went and listened to the playback,

Funny how when one starts to tell a story it is best to tell the truth, that way you don't have to remember the things you are making up.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Bingo!!:cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:36 am

Shabak, "al-Maliki, however, put their hands" and prepare to talk about Article 140 finished

Friday, June 8, 2012 11:32

Twilight News / she Shabak in Nineveh province, on Friday, she supported the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has refused to withdraw confidence from him by his political opponents, usually at the same time talk about Article 140 of the constitution is finished.

The political crisis has entered a new phase was carried out by the endeavors Maliki's opponents, for the withdrawal of confidence from it, because of the "uniqueness" to power.

The Office of the Iraqi President Talabani, examines the validity of signatures of deputies who call for the withdrawal of confidence, which al-Maliki's critics say they collected to advance to remove him in a vote in the parliament, while a coalition of state law is more signatures "fake."

The representative of Kota Shabak in Nineveh Qusay Abbas for "Twilight News" that "there are beneficiaries demanding dismissal of al-Maliki and the withdrawal of confidence, but most of it (citizens) clamp his hand and put their hands refuse to process the withdrawal of confidence, and this right of democracy."

He said Abbas, a member of the Nineveh province, that "those who work for the removal of Maliki, the Iraqi arena you want to act after him, as it pleases in the administrative borders of some Iraqi provinces" means disputed between Arbil and Baghdad.

In the province of Nineveh, many areas of conflict, most notably the town drunk and Sheikhan, Sinjar, where along with the Kurds, minorities of Christians, Shabak and Yezidi.

And all the disputed areas should be resolved in accordance with Article 140 of its problems and also include Kirkuk and parts of Diyala and Salah al-Din.

He said Abbas, a leader in the assembly of the Shabak Independent that "some politicians, wherever there is political problems invoked in the Constitution, we find that they do not comply with Article 140, which is considered expired with respect to areas, which they call in a disputed gets antiretroviral we call it."

He continued, saying, "Article 140, which claimed by the Kurdistan Alliance had expired in 2007 and legally belong to Kirkuk and accessories, not mentioned in Article 140 of Nineveh or Diyala, or any other areas as they belong to areas which were exposed to demographic change."

He argued, "while the Nineveh plain areas not exposed to demographic change not previously or currently ... did not occur in the plain of Nineveh, any disputes are not sectarian and ethnic differences, or even simple over hundreds of years, but we find that the population of people living."

The differences of the most prominent and outstanding issues between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil is the enactment of the oil and gas, and the application of Article 140 of the Constitution, and the allocation of a budget for one of the most important پeshmrگh Terms Kurds in the paper with their participation in the current government.

Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 am

Quote :
In the province of Nineveh, many areas of conflict, most notably
the town drunk and Sheikhan, Sinjar, where along with the Kurds,
minorities of Christians, Shabak and Yezidi.
Well there is a part of their problem ... :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 am

I hope that the RV is not waiting on entering the WTO. It is a long and arduous task to be able to enter the WTO. I read an article a few days ago that went through the steps of what a country must do and the paper-work to be submitted and it is very comprehensive. They have to get their economy going, not just oil. Yes, one of the things is the RV but there is much, much more. This article went on to say that it would likely be two years before they could enter the WTO.

Sometime back, another article was posted that stated that Iraq had made very little progress toward getting done what needs to be done.

I think the RV is very close. They cannot, IMHO, wait two years for an RV. I don't think the WTO is a part of this picture. Implement Erbil and name the ministers and you will have your RV.

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!

hemademe threadsneaker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 am

The people in Iraq are very stubborn- They can wait as long as it takes,and makes no difference to them,they never had anything- They don't know any different-They will do this when they are darn good and ready-Just sayin-:shock:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Parliament calls for the central bank not to limit bank loans and one

09/06/2012

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Knesset Finance Committee requested the CBI not to Hsrmzad hard currency in one bank, as well as bank loans in order to avoid cases for administrative and financial corruption. A member of the Committee and MP for the rule of law, Secretary Hadi's / JD / "The bank loans that are working on the Rasheed Bank should not be limited to the only, to avoid the occurrence of any corruption. Said Hadi:" I addressed the Bank Governor Sinan Cpie not limited to an auction sale of foreign currency in one bank so there is no monopoly on economic and not to open the door of bribery and corruption, financial and administrative front sale ".. The Central Bank announced new steps that will raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the dollar. Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an earlier statement the reporter (JD) that the central bank began to apply the new strategy will emerge equation equal the dinar and the dollar if there have the appropriate atmosphere. Saleh added that the new strategy will work to increase the capacity of the Iraqi dinar as a step in the way of reform of the financial system in Iraq and stimulate the economy, and then proceed to the draft Delete zeros out an equation equal the Iraqi dinar with the dollar and this requires the availability of several factors Kalnhod the agricultural sector, industrial and services sector and investment. He said the current situation cause for optimism about the future of the economy and the value of the currency and its purchasing power.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php%3FID%3D938&usg=ALkJrhgUDaFVGnEqmSSxJXDfBIzeDw8e-g
Back to top Go down
cashout

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 am

Now Frank is ENjoying his vacations, he is a Happy Camper, he's not in a hurry of a RV/RI! It doesn't matter if people are in need, he's keeping up the GOOD WORK!

Yeah right!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:40 am

Sure he is-:shock:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 am

IMO Frank (and a bunch of others) are so "full of it" that a Christmas Goose would be hard pressed to compete. Fat cats like that really could care less about the "lower classes" and enjoy teasing the "little people." Between he and Delta I have a doubt myself which one is the fullest. Cracked me up when a few years ago Delta was supposed to be reporting form the sandbox and was actually in New York!!! And then all of this mumbo jumbo business about "family." Hah, the only "family" they want is a family of dollars in their hand.
Yuuuuuuuup, full of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:41 am

His eyes are ' Brown'-He is full of it- If they were 'Blue', he'd be down a quart- 'Green', He'd be down a 'Pint-And 'white' ? He'd be a 'Zombie'-:shock:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cashout

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:44 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
His eyes are ' Brown'-He is full of it- If they were 'Blue', he'd be down a quart- 'Green', He'd be down a 'Pint-And 'white' ? He'd be a 'Zombie'-:shock:

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cashout

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 pm

@aksafeone wrote:
IMO Frank (and a bunch of others) are so "full of it" that a Christmas Goose would be hard pressed to compete. Fat cats like that really could care less about the "lower classes" and enjoy teasing the "little people." Between he and Delta I have a doubt myself which one is the fullest. Cracked me up when a few years ago Delta was supposed to be reporting form the sandbox and was actually in New York!!! And then all of this mumbo jumbo business about "family." Hah, the only "family" they want is a family of dollars in their hand.
Yuuuuuuuup, full of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:05 pm

NOW that is some "FAmily Dollar" cashout!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cashout

PostSubject: Re: Is FRANK full of it? 6/8   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:11 pm

@aksafeone wrote:
NOW that is some "FAmily Dollar" cashout!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is FRANK full of it? 6/8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-