Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS

+32
tnbulldog
Jeancarlo
catman
Ron Hensley
az-tex
Catherine
stevejss1
dakidt1
Horizon
nwrichard
hithere
mr_evans2u
chevysteve
alleyrose
Purpleskyz
TNman
707RV
FatDogBlu
silkysand
bigdaddytim
abby ann
PALMER01
doodoo
Kevind53
aksafeone
rick152
Siaya
ou812
Terbo56
fire boy
SEBtopdog
clayf
36 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Empty Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS

Post by clayf Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Came in my mail(just rumor!!!!!) dont get excited as we have seen this stuff before..

Okie Oil Man in Chat at OOM Wednesday
afternoon

05/30/2012

PLEASE DO NOT CALL
BANKS WE WILL HAVE ALL UPDATES ON RECAPS AS SOON AS IT
HAPPENS

12:51 PM
[OKIE OIL MAN] NEW POST FORTHCOMING IN A FEW MOMENTS

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
WOW TO SAY THE LEAST. IT IS AMAZING HOW SUCH A ROTTEN MORNING HAS TURNED
AROUND SO RAPIDLY. AS USUAL I WAS A DAY OF 2 AHEAD OF THE CLOCK WITH THE
INTEL FURNISHED LAST NIGHT. AS IT NOW STANDS THERE ARE NO DELAY'S AND
THINGS ARE BEING INSTIGATED AS I SPEAK.

THE PROCESS IS IN FULL
SWING AND LAST NIGHT WAS A COMPUTER ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN RESOLVED .
ACCORDING TO SOURCE IN D.C. THINGS ARE ALL FINISHED AND WAITING ON JUST
THE RELEASE WHICH COULD AND MAY HAPPEN AT ANY TIME WITH THURS OR FRI BEING
THE OPTIMUM TIMING FOR THE FRUITION OF THIS TO OCCUR.--INCIDENTIALLY--A
SIDE NOTE--

Read
More Link on Right

BE SURE AND WATCH T.V. TONIGHT--YOU
SHOULD BE ENLIGHTENED BY THE OCCUPANT OF 1600 PENN AVE. THIS RIDE HAS BEEN
WORSE THAN A ROLLER COASTER WITH IT'S UP'S AND DOWN'S--BUT THE RIDE IS
RAPIDLY COMING TO AN END.---

12:59 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
PLEASE EVERYONE GET AN EXTRA BOX OF DEPEND'S---YOUR SURE GOING TO NEED
THEM----WOW OH WOW---

1:03 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
BULLDOG HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE OBTAINING OF THE INFORMATION JUST AS MUCH
AS OKIE HAS--GIVE HIM A BIG THANK YOU--WE OPERATE IN A TEAM EFFORT TO
FURNISH YOU WITH THE INTEL WE GATHER. HE IS AN INDESPENSIBLE PARTNER IN
THIS ENTIRE PROCESS.

1:05 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
GONE FOR NOW DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL THE BANK'S

[OKIE OIL MAN] AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS TO
BE A PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO THE NATION---ALL CHANEL'S WILL PROBABLY CARRY
THE BROADCAST

[OKIE OIL MAN] I UNDERSTAND 7 CENTRAL IS
WHEN HE IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE UNIFICATION OF WORLD
CURRIENCIES
8) But I will still say, shine on us LORD!!!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Empty Re: Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Here we are on the emotional roller coaster .... again! lol!

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Empty Re: Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS

Post by clayf Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Good one on the video SEBtopdog...you are quick on the draw
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 30, 2012 2:45 pm

clayf wrote:Good one on the video SEBtopdog...you are quick on the draw

I hadn't seen the Okie post on Recaps, clayf. I appreciate you bringing it over. I guess we are cautiously optomistic.... Wink

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Wed May 30, 2012 2:55 pm

cautiously optomistic.... is correct sir!!! Lets hope an address to the nation tonight is true.......have a good one..... clay out
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fire boy Wed May 30, 2012 2:57 pm

132 TIMES NUFF SAID!!!

fire boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed May 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Be glad when this ride is over like the Funeral Home-'Dunn and Overwith'-:farao:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 30, 2012 3:04 pm

terbo56 wrote:Be glad when this ride is over like the Funeral Home-'Dunn and Overwith'-:farao:

There was a funeral home next to a freeway, and I used to pass it each day on the way to work. This is not a joke....

The name was Baggett and Sackett. Cracked me up every time! Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 3973136183

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed May 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Anybody who believes this please contact me immediately, i have a bridge to sell
dirt cheap.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Wed May 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Not much for any of us to say. Have heard about computer GLITCHES since 2008, in September that year, when Okie our friend said the same thing. It is now about June, mid year of 2012, no changes yet, and sadly, IMHO we will be here this coming New Years EVE once again

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 30, 2012 5:06 pm

The latest from Dinar Recaps:

Wednesday Afternoon Bulldog75 from OOMC from Spiritual Warrior

05/30/2012

[Bulldog75] 2:10pm cst: From Okie: " He just got word that there will not be a Presidential Address to the Nation tonight. It is re-scheduled at a later date. "

[Bulldog75] d o n e. G o n e .

[Bulldog75] All continues well. We are good. Gone.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Thanks for posting we all needed a good laugh I'm sure....Some people just have no conscience. Too bad

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Okie posted a disclaimer of a sorts saying that there would be no Presidential speech tonight. It was postponed to a "later date."

Well, I guess we "postpone" the rv until a later date too????? Seems like we have been here before. Don't get too excited newbies - when they tell you not to "call the banks" that in essence means (from experience) IT AIN'T A GONNA HAPPEN.

Do I sound negative? Well, good, because I am good and negative about right now. I need a positive thing to happen that can be verified and PROVEN - and fast as I am quickly (as opposed to slowly) sinking into the sunset. (But WAY up here the sun barely sets anymore and in a few days it won't set at all.) Go figure.

Has anyone seen an RV around here? I seem to have misplaced it multiple times and NEVER have I found it. Now let me see, where did it go ...... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Found it!

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Cabinm10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed May 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Looks like a "shady" deal to me!!!!! Just my kind of RV.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Well, as usual, I just had to call the banks when I saw Okie say not to. I called several, though not the 50 I called last time. Every bank I called gave me the same answer "we were set to RV at $42, but since you called us again, we are not going to let it happen. We have called Barry and told him to hold off on the announcement tonight that he had saved the USA by pushing the RV button".

Undaunted, I then called the white house to verify what i had been told. After finally getting thru to a human who told me that yes, Barry had cancelled his press conference due to some crazy cat who kept calling the banks. They also said that he was really po'd at this cat, because he knows that once he takes full credit for the whole RV from start to finish that he would be re-elected by a landslide.

Gosh, I'm really sorry for screwing up the RV again, I will try my best to not call the next time Okie warns us, but you know how cats are!

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 576492484 Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 858978640 Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 437791839

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed May 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Yeah, a mind of their own, in their own mind.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Found it!

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Cabinm10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
A DOGGIE HOTEL!!!!!!HEY I WANT A ROOM ON THE 13TH FLOOR!!!!!!WOW!!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 pm

I hope that I never feel so small as I have to pull crap like this just to get people to listen to me. My opinions are not very popular in most circles, but one thing that separates me from an intel provider.....I've not been wrong about the dinar yet. Ain't no other guru can say that!

....stuff said.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu May 31, 2012 12:08 am

ou812 wrote:Anybody who believes this please contact me immediately, i have a bridge to sell
dirt cheap.

lmao lmao lmao lmao

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 am

If you sell that bridge do me a favor and send that "client" up here to me from Oct - Apr.). I have some prime real estate for sale (swamp) but with the snow covered landscape ..... . It would be what we call an "Alaskan Good Deal." (Tongue in cheek)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FatDogBlu Thu May 31, 2012 12:54 am

Really? If that was my IT guy he would have been fired by now.

FatDogBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by 707RV Thu May 31, 2012 2:52 am

i agree with what many of you said. i could tell your tone was the same as how im feeling. mislead and lied to are just a couple words to describe it. this is the first time ive typed anything on this new website(which looks awesome). i went away for awhile and actually lived and couldnt care about the dinar at all. once it actually happens someday ill know about it...until then ill read what the gurus have to say every few weeks for some good laughs. i hate the fact that im led to believe that if i pick up the phone tomorrow and call chase bank i will personally be responsible for delaying the RV. im very educated and have a lot of book and street smarts and for anyone to buy half the stuff i have read would laugh in my face. no disrespect im just repeating what everyone else is saying.

ill call obama tomorrow and have him push the button.

707RV

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Thu May 31, 2012 7:36 am

Learn a new RV each day and use it in each and every way.

Yep, he's gonna be first. Two reasons: He calls it every day and most of the GooRoos have gotten smart enough not to call it everyday.

I do think we are very close to an RV. I'm starting to go along with the theory that Shabs will come out initially at the .86 rate and a few days later with the RV of upwards of $4.00. Uh oh, I'm starting to sound like a GooRoo.

That's my opinion, oughta be yours!

hemademe threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu May 31, 2012 9:15 am

I actually sold swamp land in the 70's (true) working in what then was called a boiler room. I sold a lot to a friend. Ran into him 30 years later. I told him I had always felt bad about him buying that from me. He said.... Don't! That lot was bought from me for a huge amount of money that I was able to build my pewter factory with. Best investment I ever had. Disneyland Florida stands where that lot was.
Moral of the story? Think twice before you turn down that swamp land offer. I have never marketed bridges though. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2245507099Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 am

Well I gotta tell ya whenever we see a post from Okie now we know there is no hope of it happening that day! There is always some lame tailend excuse why it didn't happen! Still it's entertaining and the fact is that some day he will be right, I mean you have to be when you call it that much lol!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Thu May 31, 2012 10:28 am

bigdaddytim wrote:I hope that I never feel so small as I have to pull crap like this just to get people to listen to me. My opinions are not very popular in most circles, but one thing that separates me from an intel provider.....I've not been wrong about the dinar yet. Ain't no other guru can say that!

....stuff said.

I'm with you BDT..... My personal opinion is that any and all post's from what I call the 100% club (100% wrong 100% of the time) should no longer be brought to this forum. We all know who is in the club and who the leaders are.

We are no longer under the auspices of the previous monikers and bygones should be bygones in my opinion. Maybe we should change the forum name again to "Dinar for Dummies"!!!!

You're right BDT.......NUFF SAID!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 am

alleyrose wrote:Well I gotta tell ya whenever we see a post from Okie now we know there is no hope of it happening that day! There is always some lame tailend excuse why it didn't happen! Still it's entertaining and the fact is that some day he will be right, I mean you have to be when you call it that much lol!

There is no guarantee of an RV so he can call it everyday and still be wrong.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Thu May 31, 2012 11:02 am

I look for his posts everyday in the Doozies section of Dinar Daddy. I just about rolled out of my chair this morning though.
You know he is always a couple of days early......
Are we in the movie Groundhog Day? I don't recall him ever being right about anything yet. Yet being the key word there, one of these days when you call it everyday you will be right.

I still believe this RV will happen, and I do hope that it is an RV and not a LOP. I along with many worse off then me need this to happen.

So sit back and wait for the next "intel" update from Okie and see what new story he can come up with. Personally I'm getting a bit bored with the same old garbage that he uses all the time. Time to spice it up a bit, put a new twist in there, make me go WOW you really thought about that post. haha

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 31, 2012 11:27 am

Mr._evens2u:
I prefer to read such gibberish in my easy chair while eating popcorn and watching Kaptain Kangaroo on the tv. Of course I flip to the Barnum and Bailey Circus hour occasionally to watch the clowns - these gurus remind me of those guys so much that sometimes I skip the Barnum and Bailey hour. I do not discriminate against any of them - they are all in the same clown car - you know the one that keeps expelling clowns?
If this ever happens, and I have lost faith in the "process" as it has been "in progress' for so long that Rip Van Winkle should have been awake for several decades by now. I am starting to believe that the smoke and mirrors is not just limited to Iraqi politicians - who probably learned it from their mentors (US provided).
As to the reported speech from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. My only comment is this: "Mr. President you wanted change 31/2 years ago -- WE WANT IT IN NOVEMBER. Time for you to GO FISH (oh, I forgot you weren't raised here and have no idea about our customs, culture or history - AND SIR there are NOT 58 states!").
Time for the morning presentation of "Here comes the Clowns." Ah, the aroma of fresh popped popcorn. Where is that guy with the sodas, candy and peanuts?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 31, 2012 11:31 am

I believe the guy with the 'sodas' and other stuff,is at 1600 Penn. Avenue-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Thu May 31, 2012 11:42 am

ahh the ability to fully express ourselves on this site is such a relief! I've bitten my tongue so many times in the past. It's just nice to be able to release our frustrations with the "intel" givers and this investment.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 31, 2012 11:46 am

Yes- It's great, isn't it? As long as we can be decent about it, there will be no big issues- AAhhhhh, the fresh air!!Very Happy :cheers: Enjoy!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Thu May 31, 2012 12:13 pm

Rolling Eyes
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Thu May 31, 2012 12:20 pm

I've been away for awhile and have nothing to add that hasn't already been said except good job keeping track. It will happen when it happens until then put another on on the barbie.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 pm

nwrichard:

Wwould that be another "guru" or shrimp you want to put on the barbie? Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between the two!!!! affraid :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 31, 2012 12:58 pm

What's the matter, hithere? Your widget basically says someone stole the twinkie out of your lunchbox,AND the surprise out of your box of 'crackerjacks'-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu May 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 36_17_2 Oh man....No RV today!!!! Who called the banks ???? I know someone called the Banks...Okie said don't call the Banks!!!! I know that must have been what happen....Don't ya know Okie said, it was gonna RV and now it didn't!!!! Someone messed it up...who called the Banks????Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 3_4_7vOkie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 3_4_6v

Oh...it was a computer glitch again....but, someone called to banks too!Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 3_8_14

Oh man, we have to keep waiting...stop calling the banks!!!!
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 3_4_20

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Sig

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu May 31, 2012 3:24 pm

What a weird change.

Now Okies post are just alright to rip on and for me it just isn't as much fun. sigh....... :(

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2245507099Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Thu May 31, 2012 3:29 pm

aksafeone wrote:nwrichard:

Wwould that be another "guru" or shrimp you want to put on the barbie? Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between the two!!!! affraid :geek:

hmmmmmm. Let me see . . .. shrimp are smelly but taste good and gurus are smelly and who knows what they taste like, won't go there, don't want to go there. So as to save the barbie I guess just shrimp, wouldn't want to spoil anything.
affraid
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

purpleskyz wrote:What a weird change.

Now Okies post are just alright to rip on and for me it just isn't as much fun. sigh....... :(

I'm sorry purpleskyz....I was just playing around about the phones, because I really don't think it matters if we call the bank. I really do like Okie and I really do hope he is right this time. Okie is a good man, he just needs to hold back a little with the intel until he knows for certain! I used to get excited, but I don't let myself anymore....when I get my email, I will know. Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 7_15_8v

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Good decision nw!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Was just over to recaps, more of the same ... :shock: Rolling Eyes :shock:

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2805820865  Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dakidt1 Thu May 31, 2012 4:36 pm

This was the Best and Truest POST I HAVE READ SINCE JOINING THE DINAR COMMUNITY!! AFTER SOOO MANY "WE GONE CALL IT EVERYDAY AND WHEN IT DOESNT HAPPEN MAKE UP EXCUSES THAT THE AVERAGE DINARAIN CANT CHECK UP ON TO CONFIRM" TYPE OF POST, THIS TRULY WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!! I BELIEVE IN THE FATHER,CHRIST, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT...AND THATS ALL... THEY SAY MOST OF THESE 'GURUS' ARENT DOING THIS FOR ANY FAME OR GLORY,YET AFTER SOO MANY OF THE HILARIOUS IF/AND'S POST, IT SEEMS THEY ARE!...BARRY SANDERS, A RUNNING BACK FOR THE LIONS IN THE PAST, POSSESSED TALENTS FAR BEYOND THE AVERAGE MAN ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD..YET HE NEVER ONCED CELEBRATED! HE NEVER ONCE SAID I I I I II, HE EVEN WHEN CLOSE TO BREAKING THE ALL TIME RUSHING RECORD FOR HIS HIGHSCHOOL AS A SENIOR, TOLD HIS COACH TO TAKE HIM OUT AND PUT THE BACK UP IN TOO SHOW HOW MUCH THE "BIG LIGHT" DIDNT MATTER TO HIM...AS LONG AS THE TEAM, SHINES TOGETHER..AND YOU KNO HOW YOU KNOW, BECAUSE HE DID IT IN FRONT OF ALL, FOR THE ALL TO SEE....A LESSON I LEARNED FROM THAT SITUATION, I BRING TO THIS TOPIC OF "GURUS AND THEM CALLING IT EVERYDAY"...IF WERE 100 PERCENT ABOUT BRINGING INFORMATION TO THE PEOPLE, THE WAY THE INFO IS PRESENTED WOULD BE TEN TIMES, PRESENTED DIFFERENTLY...THE WAY YOU GURUS TALK AS IF THE REST WHO DONT HAVE CONTACTS ARE MERE PEASENTS IS HILARIOUS! I'VE HEARD SOME EVEN SAY THINGS WHEN QUESTIONED LIKE "DONT ASK NO QUESTIONS PLEASE OR IVE SAID THAT OVER AND OVER OR PEOPLE NEED TOO" HOW THE HECK YOU GONE PRESENT SOMETHING AND ASK PEOPLE NOT TO ASK ANY QUESTION??! OBVIOUSLY IF YOUR THE ONLY ONE WITH CONTACTS AND IF THEY ARE SO GOOD, THEN WHAT PERSON WITH "ALL THE INFO" WOULDNT EXPECT QUESTIONS! WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!! REMEMBER THAT!! YOU CHOSE YOURSELF TO EXPOSE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE GREAT CONTACTS, SO STOP ALL THE NONSENSE TALKS AND WHINING WHEN PEOPLE COME AT YOU!! GREATER POWER (SO CALLED OFFICIAL CONTACTS) =GREATER RESPONSIBLITY (PEOPLE ASKING YOU NUMEROUS QUESTIONS AND CRITIQUING WHAT YOU PUTTING OUT AS INFOMATION)!! JUST IN CASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!

dakidt1

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu May 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Oh I know horizon. Your post was hilarious btw...
It is just knowing that we can get away with it has somehow made it lose its purpose for me. I feel a loss for some odd reason.
No matter I am sure I will get over it as soon as it RV's. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 31, 2012 5:17 pm

Well guys and gals, it looks like the roos are all calling it again ... didn't hold my breath last time, won't this time ... blue is not my best color. Sleep As I told my wife, when the e-mail comes I'll get excited. Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 1815401988

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu May 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Yep... they must be trying to plump up the third quarter earnings. Kind of like how the police do with their seat belt checks! Reel em' in!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu May 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Wow how things have changed and for the better. Great site. Alot of the same people are replying to pretty much the same old post, same post different day. Now it appears that repliers can actually say what they really feel within reason. An okie post shows up and you get two or three pages out of it. He is still as full of it as always and he hasn't learned a thing but now within reason I can say what I feel. okie will never learn and will never change.

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 31, 2012 5:35 pm

dakidt1 wrote:This was the Best and Truest POST I HAVE READ SINCE JOINING THE DINAR COMMUNITY!! AFTER SOOO MANY "WE GONE CALL IT EVERYDAY AND WHEN IT DOESNT HAPPEN MAKE UP EXCUSES THAT THE AVERAGE DINARAIN CANT CHECK UP ON TO CONFIRM" TYPE OF POST, THIS TRULY WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!! I BELIEVE IN THE FATHER,CHRIST, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT...AND THATS ALL... THEY SAY MOST OF THESE 'GURUS' ARENT DOING THIS FOR ANY FAME OR GLORY,YET AFTER SOO MANY OF THE HILARIOUS IF/AND'S POST, IT SEEMS THEY ARE!...BARRY SANDERS, A RUNNING BACK FOR THE LIONS IN THE PAST, POSSESSED TALENTS FAR BEYOND THE AVERAGE MAN ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD..YET HE NEVER ONCED CELEBRATED! HE NEVER ONCE SAID I I I I II, HE EVEN WHEN CLOSE TO BREAKING THE ALL TIME RUSHING RECORD FOR HIS HIGHSCHOOL AS A SENIOR, TOLD HIS COACH TO TAKE HIM OUT AND PUT THE BACK UP IN TOO SHOW HOW MUCH THE "BIG LIGHT" DIDNT MATTER TO HIM...AS LONG AS THE TEAM, SHINES TOGETHER..AND YOU KNO HOW YOU KNOW, BECAUSE HE DID IT IN FRONT OF ALL, FOR THE ALL TO SEE....A LESSON I LEARNED FROM THAT SITUATION, I BRING TO THIS TOPIC OF "GURUS AND THEM CALLING IT EVERYDAY"...IF WERE 100 PERCENT ABOUT BRINGING INFORMATION TO THE PEOPLE, THE WAY THE INFO IS PRESENTED WOULD BE TEN TIMES, PRESENTED DIFFERENTLY...THE WAY YOU GURUS TALK AS IF THE REST WHO DONT HAVE CONTACTS ARE MERE PEASENTS IS HILARIOUS! I'VE HEARD SOME EVEN SAY THINGS WHEN QUESTIONED LIKE "DONT ASK NO QUESTIONS PLEASE OR IVE SAID THAT OVER AND OVER OR PEOPLE NEED TOO" HOW THE HECK YOU GONE PRESENT SOMETHING AND ASK PEOPLE NOT TO ASK ANY QUESTION??! OBVIOUSLY IF YOUR THE ONLY ONE WITH CONTACTS AND IF THEY ARE SO GOOD, THEN WHAT PERSON WITH "ALL THE INFO" WOULDNT EXPECT QUESTIONS! WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!! REMEMBER THAT!! YOU CHOSE YOURSELF TO EXPOSE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE GREAT CONTACTS, SO STOP ALL THE NONSENSE TALKS AND WHINING WHEN PEOPLE COME AT YOU!! GREATER POWER (SO CALLED OFFICIAL CONTACTS) =GREATER RESPONSIBLITY (PEOPLE ASKING YOU NUMEROUS QUESTIONS AND CRITIQUING WHAT YOU PUTTING OUT AS INFOMATION)!! JUST IN CASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!

Hello new person! Can I do something to your post (I won't change a single word...I promise!) ?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Smiley-happy093Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS 7_11_117Okie speaks,DO NOT CALL BANKS GREENHORNS Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu May 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Geez Recaps is looking awfully excitable today, lots of bold red capital letters, something must be happening! I'm not on any email list so I guess I am not going to get special emails about the RV, I hope someone in here will post when it happens or I will never know lol!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum