Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

New World Order??? Tanks Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tank

PostSubject: New World Order??? Tanks Corner   Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Recently I posted something that may have been posted in the wrong area and was removed if i did Sorry for the Mistake Smile but I wanted to Comment on what Okie had posted about the Illuminati so that others may form their own opinion on what may be going on behind the scenes
in the world.
For 5 years I have been Listening and reading articles about several groups of people who are really one in the same who have an agenda for the world. There may be more truth here then you know.. you can decide for yourself for one I personaly would hate to think that this may be true but over the years I have seen alot of what was said come true.
If you would like to expand on this issue and form your own opinion about this issue you can follow this link:

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candi

PostSubject: SCARY!!!   Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Two hours of OMG scary stuff about the new world order and OBUMMER from you tube. Be sure to pass it on to everyone you know PLEASE!!!

Candi :flower:

http://youtu.be/Gty42YkcSeQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: New World Order??? Tanks Corner   Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:22 pm

@Tank wrote:
Recently I posted something that may have been posted in the wrong area and was removed if i did Sorry for the Mistake  Smile but I wanted to Comment on what Okie had posted about the Illuminati so that others may form their own opinion on what may be going on behind the scenes
in the world.
For 5 years I have been Listening and reading articles about several groups of people who are really one in the same who have an agenda for the world. There may be more truth here then you know.. you can decide for yourself for one I personaly would hate to think that this may be true but over the years I have seen alot of what was said come true.
If you would like to expand on this issue and form your own opinion about this issue you can follow this link:

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html

Illuminati???
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: New World Order??? Tanks Corner   Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Don't know if they are Illuminati but they are part of the deep state and some of their names are  McCain,Graham,Kagan,Clinton,Kristol, and Paul Wolfowitz  Neocons who want WW3 to make the banksters trillions of dollars like they did in WW1&2 and the countless regional wars they have started . The CIA was made up by Nazi's who came over in the USA with Project Papercliphttp://www.agreenroadjournal.com/.../project-paper-clip... and George Bush Sr was the head of it before becoming vice president. George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. https://www.theguardian.com/.../sep/25/usa.secondworldwar We've been ran by a bunch of nazi's and neocons who love war and killing people but the average American doesn't have a clue, but the one person who knows is named Donald Trump and he wants to drain the swamp and the traitors are absolutely freaking out. To bad it looks like the big kahuna Bush Sr will be dead before he goes to the gallows!!!!

Project Paper Clip; CIA Smuggled In And Hired Thousands Of Nazis And Hundreds…
AGREENROADJOURNAL.COM
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New World Order??? Tanks Corner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: