Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

MYTHS of the IQD/RV!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: MYTHS of the IQD/RV!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 am

This can be a fun thread:

- DONALD TRUMP has invested 300 million into this.

- There will be lots of smoke right before the IQD rv's.

You get the drift Smile
Back to top Go down
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: MYTHS of the IQD/RV!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:24 am

Myth 1:

The Iraqi Dinar will become the strongest currency in the world, overnight, instantly. Despite a crumbling unity government and increasing sectarian violence. I would like it to happen, but doubt it will happen overnight!

Myth 2:

People who spread 'intel' which is constantly wrong are doing the Lord's work.

Myth 3:

The IQD RV is part of God's plan to make American Christians rich off of the wealth of a country which did not in anyway harm the US; whilst keeping them (Iraqis) poor since they can't cash out their Dinar.

Myth 4:

Tony Renfrow may have a questionable past in his business dealings but people change, so he must have too.

Myth 5:

Nesara...come on! lol!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: MYTHS of the IQD/RV!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 am

openmind wrote:
Myth 1:

The Iraqi Dinar will become the strongest currency in the world, overnight, instantly. Despite a crumbling unity government and increasing sectarian violence. I would like it to happen, but doubt it will happen overnight!

Myth 2:

People who spread 'intel' which is constantly wrong are doing the Lord's work.

Myth 3:

The IQD RV is part of God's plan to make American Christians rich off of the wealth of a country which did not in anyway harm the US; whilst keeping them (Iraqis) poor since they can't cash out their Dinar.

Myth 4:

Tony Renfrow may have a questionable past in his business dealings but people change, so he must have too.

Myth 5:

Nesara...come on! lol!

Lol lmao
Back to top Go down
pattee

PostSubject: Re: MYTHS of the IQD/RV!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 pm

crybaby what and i thought it was all true!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: MYTHS of the IQD/RV!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Here is how I invest in the dinar............I hold all of my saving in dinar instead of regular savings...............if t never happens I will exchange my dinar for what I paid for it less the fee (thats the rsk)...........If it does and I believe it will happen then YAYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: MYTHS of the IQD/RV!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 pm

PrudenceArt wrote:
Here is how I invest in the dinar............I hold all of my saving in dinar instead of regular savings...............if t never happens I will exchange my dinar for what I paid for it less the fee (thats the rsk)...........If it does and I believe it will happen then YAYYYYYYYYYYY

Smile I like your style Prudence Ilikeyou

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: yep   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Subject: Re: MYTHS of the IQD/RV! Today at 10:24 am Some people around here are afraid of the truth,I think they need to learn to embrace it....I dont care if it takes the sandwich out of your hand....It is what it is. 8)

Last edited by clayf on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed more)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr tim

PostSubject: Re: MYTHS of the IQD/RV!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm

lots of truth to what your saying. been a very fustrating ride, my dinars are locked up and in my will, not much more to do but enjoy the ride
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr tim

PostSubject: Re: MYTHS of the IQD/RV!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm going to brain storm and see if I know anyone who knows someone who could lead me to someone who might know someone who knows someone who knows or has a relative who knows someone that has a relative in Iraq that is connected to someone who knows something about their currancy and when it will revalue. They say we are all tied together with in 15 people. Hey it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MYTHS of the IQD/RV!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Soooo, these were the myths going around a year ago. Anyone have some they would like to add, not that it is a year later?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

MYTHS of the IQD/RV!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-