Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!!

+14
2texans
norseman
Kevind53
7freemom
raidernick
KC1
kauilapele
crich
landcareunlimited
rick152
Parrothead
Najm93
Purpleskyz
LadyInRed
18 posters

Go down

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! Empty Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!!

Post by LadyInRed Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!!

Fox News MSM on Geithner's arrest and release:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5j6Yk0qAgQ&feature=related

bounce bounce
LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! Empty Re: Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!!

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:24 pm

This is important people. I know many don't believe this info regarding the mass exodus of bankers and high boys and girls in the gov, but this is going down. Thanks Lady in red! You are awesome!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2245507099Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! Empty Re: Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!!

Post by Najm93 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 pm

This video is almost 2 years old.......
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Look below... Feb 29, 2012

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 pm

This video is indeed old. An exact same copy of this video on YouTube says that it aired in May 2011. It talks about the trouble that Geitner is potentially in. That is ALL! We'll have to make you a Guru if you continue sensationalizing stories. He should be arrested - I can agree with that much.

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Parrothead wrote:This video is indeed old. An exact same copy of this video on YouTube says that it aired in May 2011. It talks about the trouble that Geitner is potentially in. That is ALL! We'll have to make you a Guru if you continue sensationalizing stories. He should be arrested - I can agree with that much.

Out of curosity and saving the cat could you please show that two year old clip? I for one would be most appreciative. ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Posting OLD videos and passing off the YouTube upload date as current is dishonest and misleading. I am no Geitner fan, but the AIG matter is no longer hanging over his head and the video is absolutely IRRELEVANT to our investment!
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:22 pm

It's open information and on the internet, so there is nothing dishonest or misleading about it!

So if anyone has proof that there is an earlier exact 1st video...I for one would like to see it & it's date!

And I think the US Treasure head being arrested does have something to do with our investment...Like the Butterfly Effect, it is all connected some how.
crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:31 pm

rick152 wrote:
Parrothead wrote:This video is indeed old. An exact same copy of this video on YouTube says that it aired in May 2011. It talks about the trouble that Geitner is potentially in. That is ALL! We'll have to make you a Guru if you continue sensationalizing stories. He should be arrested - I can agree with that much.

Out of curosity and saving the cat could you please show that two year old clip? I for one would be most appreciative. ...rick152

Hey rick152, I can not put that up from the computer I'm on right now but if you can go to YouTube and just type in 'Fox News Geitner arrest' you will be able to see the video that is referenced in this topic. I am not the one that is saying it is 2 years old - I don't believe it's that old. Anyway, there are several uploads of this same video. This one that states that it was originally aired in May 2011 was posted by 'world2awakens' But no matter who's upload you watch this Fox News segment of, (taking the timing dispute out of it for a moment) none of them say Geitner was arrested. Shepard Smith and Judge Napolitano are saying it is possible, or at least was possible for him to be arrested but it is complicated and a long ways from that they say.

The potential criminal charges that Geitner could face would be from the time frame (Fall 2008) when Geitner was head of the New York Federal Bank. Allegations are that Geitner could have told AIG bank not to report some certain information. If this turns out to be true, then that would be why he is in deep doo doo. Somehow the story has been changed that it has to do with all of these world banking leaders (supposedly) being arrested around the globe and Geitner's turn has arrived. I can't derive that from this video.

If Geitner had really been arrested, our freedom of information act, along with a pretty good press corp (no matter which side you may favor) would have this all over the news. It wouldn't be something a handful of Goons (sorry Gurus) knew about and no one else could know about it because of the huge global cover up going on. That would be rediculous.

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by kauilapele Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Here's a link to the same video, stated to be uploaded on 1-7-10
Video uploaded 1-7-10: https://youtu.be/l27AzEUw3sE
Same video uploaded 2-29-12: https://youtu.be/q5j6Yk0qAgQ

Here's a link to the many many bankers, et al., resigning. It's now up to at least 177. This person, American Kabuki, keeps track of these.
"177 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS, INVESTMENT HOUSES, MONEY FUNDS"
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/p/131-resignations-from-world-banks.html

kauilapele

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:15 pm

KP! How awesome to see you here brah.... I just love you!!! Smile

I am not understanding why it is so difficult for some to digest what is going on out there. With all of the known corruption that we see daily is it to hard to fathom that we have been getting the screws put to us by the very ones that are supposed to be watching out for our interests? Time to wipe the sleep from our eyes and take a real good look around. Yawn, stretch, and wake up!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2245507099Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! Empty DAHHHHHHH!

Post by KC1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Najm93 wrote:This video is almost 2 years old.......
It does'nt
matter if it was 10 years old....this man needs to go and go NOW! :evil:

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:50 pm

@ KC1.... No argument there...
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 am

But like so many thinks on here, posting a 2 year old broadcast and claiming it is new and that he WAS arrested when there s no truth in the statement is just a glaring example of why so many people here have been brought to the brink. This entire thread should be deleted for being so blatantly wrong.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 am

Raidernick said: "This entire thread should be deleted for being so blatantly wrong."

This thread IS pertinent to RV, even if the newsclip video is "old", and should NOT be deleted, imo. When there is ANY even remote suspicion or possibility of USA Treasury head guy complicit in anything of this corrupt nature, it does INDEED pertain to anyone concerned about "money", which most here would readily admit to. Corruption in high placed "gov't officials" does INDEED warrant dinarians notice and concern; hasn't it been an issue in Iraq and pertinent to anticipated RV? When We The People cease to be concerned about potential corruption within our own system, for purposes of appropriately and lawfully dealing with those men/women proved to be involved, we are complicit in that corruption ourselves. NO ONE is "above the law"!

God is not mocked; a man will reap what he sows....
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 am

Much ado about nothing. Sorry ... Maybe a case to question his qualifications, possibly even impeach him, but that's about it. He would not have been detained and questioned by the NYPD on this as it was a federal, not a loca law that was in question. NYPD had zero jurisdiction.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2805820865  Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2805820865  Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2805820865  Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by norseman Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:13 am

This certainly was NOT an old clip. I watched this FOX news item in real time the other day which confirmed much of the intel last week which indicated that the news bureaus may well be starting to report the news here that is well known in Europe and Asia. Yes "Little Timmy" is singing to save himself while exposing those involved both political and financial criminals to unravel this financial terrorism we have endured. It explains why the change in personnel at UST, it explainswhy the Chinese are all around DC, why the 'goldbadges' work is still at work to safeguard the veracity of what we are dealing with, and why O made a contrived visit to NC earlier this week, to make a phony speech on the economy to cover a deliberated visit to Charlotte to do more signing at the banks there.

Keep encouraging news like this to expose expose expose, so that all Americans can vote with enlightenment, can scream for true accounting, and can ensure that we dont have these criminals in charge of our systems any longer for their personal gain. Go IQD, Go PP Pkgs, Go Global settlements.
And lock up little Timmy...and his crew...
"

norseman

Back to top Go down

Post by 2texans Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:38 am

This is all hilarious to read.

2texans

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 am

Hilarious? I would say it is not one bit funny 2texans.
I think that what this and all govs (big business) have become is criminal.
Ironic to me is that so many here and on other dinar sites are now begining to see through this intel stuff for what it is but are not quite ready to see through what our government has done. I really believe it is time to stop with the blind loyally and wake up to the injustice that we are all neck deep in. I just hope it is not to late.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:13 am

There are plenty who will / do not wish to incorperate these type stories into their life. Big mistake IMO.

Falling inline with other high ranking officials being dismissed or "retiring: around the globe. (joke) applies to your and my daily life. These people are the "purse string" holders. Not to be misunderstood as "in control" of the money, but the puppets of the masters.

This country (for example) "We the People" were supphosed to be the ones in the real control. And just maybe these type of "goings on" are but the beginning of a return of "We the People"

...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 am

Absolutely rick!!!! Well said.
We all need to become aware of the other side of this whole thing and that is the side that we are not privy to by main streamed media. The internet is now the only way to get that info. That is until that becomes totally polluted and censored. They are trying to get that accomplished but 10 years to late imo.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2texans Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 am

Uhhhhhhhhh...Tim was in Dallas and Fort Worth yesterday and I don't think I saw any handcuffs or leg irons on him.
http://www.dallasnews.com/business/headlines/20120308-treasury-secretary-says-economy-is-getting-better.ece

2texans

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:48 am

Or... that could of been an actor. Might have been a hologram for all we know. insert laugh here......

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:50 am

2texans wrote:Uhhhhhhhhh...Tim was in Dallas and Fort Worth yesterday and I don't think I saw any handcuffs or leg irons on him.
[url=http://www.dallasnews.com/business/headlines/20120308-treasury-secretary-says-economy-is-getting-better.ece
http://www.dallasnews.com/business/headlines/20120308-treasury-secretary-says-economy-is-getting-better.ece[/quote[/url]]

And truthfully you may actually never! BUT look at the news about hugh banking institutions being investigated for all the fraud and government "secret bailouts" That is what this about! The cat is getting out of the bag for what it is. We all know once pandora's box was opened it could not be closed. This very well may (and is IMO) what may be what we are seeing the beginnings of. ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 am

BTW the affore mentioned is in the main stream media. ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 pm

norseman wrote:This certainly was NOT an old clip. I watched this FOX news item in real time the other day which confirmed much of the intel last week which indicated that the news bureaus may well be starting to report the news here that is well known in Europe and Asia. Yes "Little Timmy" is singing to save himself while exposing those involved both political and financial criminals to unravel this financial terrorism we have endured. It explains why the change in personnel at UST, it explainswhy the Chinese are all around DC, why the 'goldbadges' work is still at work to safeguard the veracity of what we are dealing with, and why O made a contrived visit to NC earlier this week, to make a phony speech on the economy to cover a deliberated visit to Charlotte to do more signing at the banks there.

Keep encouraging news like this to expose expose expose, so that all Americans can vote with enlightenment, can scream for true accounting, and can ensure that we dont have these criminals in charge of our systems any longer for their personal gain. Go IQD, Go PP Pkgs, Go Global settlements.
And lock up little Timmy...and his crew...
"

Here is a YouTube link showing "this" news clip was uploaded 2 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E6XH9R6fiI

I don't know what you saw in real time but it wasn't this. This is not the forum for an article like this because it is not directly RV related. For 7freemom to say that it’s pertinent would then concluded that every article coming out of Washington would have to be here because everything affects everything. There is a forum for news and OOM2 for news which shows connections to the RV by theory not fact. The title of this thread states that he was arrested of which there is no proof nor does this news article even remotely suggest.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:30 pm

But it is (quite possibly dont you think) allignen with the global reset?? ...rick152

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 pm

rick152 wrote:But it is (quite possibly dont you think) allignen with the global reset?? ...rick152

What does the re-denomination of the IQD have to do with the so-called global reset? Other than nothing that is?

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:36 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
rick152 wrote:But it is (quite possibly dont you think) allignen with the global reset?? ...rick152

What does the re-denomination of the IQD have to do with the so-called global reset? Other than nothing that is?

CJ

Are you being a JBA???Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 567726376
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:47 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 33b0r5j
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 pm

I disagree most fervently

It is absolutely relative to paving the way for the RV to activate.

It has been stated on numerous occasions that the Crooks - Bad Guys - Rats are being cleared out from positions of influence and power.

Geigner is one of the worst.

He spilled the goods about Bush Senior / Junior and others

Bush Senior advised the investigating authorities that Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates, created in excess of 40 Back Doors to syphon the money away from the RV proceeds, into their personal bank accounts and included Obama

As such, It's extremely relevant

bounce

landcareunlimited wrote:Posting OLD videos and passing off the YouTube upload date as current is dishonest and misleading. I am no Geitner fan, but the AIG matter is no longer hanging over his head and the video is absolutely IRRELEVANT to our investment!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Oh I just love The Big Lebowski!!! One of my fav movies! Thanks for that LOL!! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:50 pm

They said he was arrested/obtained & released after interrogation. Not kept! So that would explain why you saw him.

Remember this stuff is still hid & kept on down-low for now. But soon you will start to see arrests become more public with the media reporting it & everyone will see it.

This will be the day that you know your RV monies will be much safer!

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:16 pm

I know you know But the "global resat" by design is to bring the worlds economys in a more balanced position with each other. I'm a bit setback as to how so many wish to meerly shove these things under the rug, like they are meaningless.
Those that do....Keep your head in the sand and nothing will happen...You are safe. ...rick152

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! WC315nNx1SnhQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==love each other and yourself
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:04 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I disagree most fervently

It is absolutely relative to paving the way for the RV to activate.

It has been stated on numerous occasions that the Crooks - Bad Guys - Rats are being cleared out from positions of influence and power.

Geigner is one of the worst.

He spilled the goods about Bush Senior / Junior and others

Bush Senior advised the investigating authorities that Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates, created in excess of 40 Back Doors to syphon the money away from the RV proceeds, into their personal bank accounts and included Obama

As such, It's extremely relevantbounce

Interesting, please post any links to credible source info on the above. Just who says these things happened?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Prosetian, I know, I know dont say the next thing that comes to your head LOL. But, Bulldog posted the links recently and I did go to read the articles (All of them) about the "leaders" of the banking industry around the world either stepping down, have done so, or relieved of their duties. Should be easy to find. Enjoy ...rick152

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:22 pm

First of all:
Sorry but went right to the horse's mouth ... this dates back to January of 2010:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/08/aig-bailout-secrecy-mean-geithner-testifies/
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/09/geithner-called-explain-aig-bailout-secrecy/
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/27/geithner-face-questions-aig-bailout-secrecy/

And a whole bunch more, all from winter/spring of 2010. Nothing zero, nadda, zip from them recently on this subject. \

Secondly:
MSM and Fox news have nothing to do with each other. They are separate corporations, owned by seperate corporations MSN (or more properly MSNBC) -- Microsoft and NBC (GE) jointly. Fox News -- News Corp -- Rupert Murdoch

This dog just plain ole don't hunt!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2805820865  Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2805820865  Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2805820865  Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 pm

rick152 wrote:Prosetian, I know, I know dont say the next thing that comes to your head LOL. But, Bulldog posted the links recently and I did go to read the articles (All of them) about the "leaders" of the banking industry around the world either stepping down, have done so, or relieved of their duties. Should be easy to find. Enjoy ...rick152

I believe I saw those and read them, they were interesting, but are not the ones I am referring to. When someone says, "the rats are being rounded up", that doesn't lead me to think of people stepping down, it leads me to think of people being arrested, etc., and not just a few. I believe it was stated there were, or were going to be "mass arrests". Got any credible news on that happening anywhere?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:23 pm

prosetian wrote:
rick152 wrote:Prosetian, I know, I know dont say the next thing that comes to your head LOL. But, Bulldog posted the links recently and I did go to read the articles (All of them) about the "leaders" of the banking industry around the world either stepping down, have done so, or relieved of their duties. Should be easy to find. Enjoy ...rick152

I believe I saw those and read them, they were interesting, but are not the ones I am referring to. When someone says, "the rats are being rounded up", that doesn't lead me to think of people stepping down, it leads me to think of people being arrested, etc., and not just a few. I believe it was stated there were, or were going to be "mass arrests". Got any credible news on that happening anywhere?

Here is the best I can do for you in that. The storys you seek are going to be of the NESARA kind. Realizing that is more than likely what you do not wish to hear. Let me add this...These type "arrests, dismissals and, retirements, would more than likely never make any type of mainstream but, to be kept as quiet as possible for quite some time. Can you imagine A vast majority of people in the free world suddenly having ZERO faith in the ENTIRE banking industry all at the same time? Havoc would encompass the globe. IMO this is being "mostly" kept so as to not have the afforesaid come to fruition. Also we do know something BIG is going on right in front of us at this time. It is too odvious.

That brings me to what I have said before...There is a little truth to every lie and a lot to see when you can see nothing. If we think and add up what is in front of us we can come to a somewhat reasonable summation. ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum