Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV

+2
therealbutterfly
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV Empty What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 am

therealbutterfly wrote:I have no problems with the rules so relax. What is a bit frustrating tho is topics locked that actually have some relevance and tie in to the rv. Just because something comes from a source that is questionable to some, doesnt mean its wrong. When the wingmen on THIS site are talking about bank arrests and resignations etc and then someones posts a link to something about that, how can you really pick and choose? Do we just discount what bulldog and okie say? When someone provides a link (even tho its nesara) that backs them up? See my point?

I am not a conspiracy theorist for the most part, just that there are alot more things tied in with this than just whats on the surface. Sometimes things are locked too fast and then we never hear the full story. MAYBE a better approach would be to suggest its for oom2 and see if it really goes off tangent? I have seen many threads locked that actually were great topics for here.

Sorry if I upset you.....

I agree with Real Butterfly. Sources are questionable all around. So why should one go and one stay. That article is RV related.

I feel there is MUCH that is connected with the RV that is not allowed on here just because it isn't an obvious connection. There is NOTHING obvious about this RV.

You can't put this RV in it's own little box. It is global.... there are many factors involved. Financially, politically..... it is all relevant. It doesn't all come prepacked with a stamp saying "DINAR RV INFO"

One thing building on another ~ world events, financial events ARE tied in.

We are discluding pieces of the puzzle for those who want to know HOW, WHERE, WHY, WHEN, and FOR WHAT REASON. So, they can make their own decisions. Form their own opinions

Like you Butterfly, I don't buy into some of the conspiracy theories, but there is still connections there. Constant lock down is eliminating intelligent conversation that DOES tie into the RV.

There is a dumbing down of the site, day by day. And I think I am going to go crazy as I watch intelligent co members sit quietly lurking and no longer participating. Many having left.

There has to be discernment with the rules.

Sorry if I am on the wrong side of the fence but, I AM A RENEGADE in MODS clothing. I have done my best to do my job fairly, equally, with a gentle touch with what's right. But lately, I am seeing things that are frustrating. I want the interaction of OOM back. It was what made us special here.

I feel like I can't breathe......

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV Empty Re: What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:31 am

Good to know I am not alone. I normally would have addressed this in a PM but I dindt see it as a personal thing. I wanted to just make my point public and why I thought things shouldnt be so quick to be shut down. :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV Empty Re: What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

Maybe, and maybe not,

I guess it depends on what a memeber believes, we have some that think the whole world has a say, part of the new world order thing, and we have some that think one man is in charge, the one most members agree we should be watching, Dr. Shabibi,

But until the rules change, "only IQD related" everything else goes somewhere else. A rule that we all should abide by, till it changes.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:56 am

1alaskan wrote:Maybe, and maybe not,

I guess it depends on what a memeber believes, we have some that think the whole world has a say, part of the new world order thing, and we have some that think one man is in charge, the one most members agree we should be watching, Dr. Shabibi,

But until the rules change, "only IQD related" everything else goes somewhere else. A rule that we all should abide by, till it changes.

But you're missing it. The fact is that bulldog and okie and other wingmen all are stating OTHER things too, and thats what prompts these kinds of links posted. When THEY bring up bank arrests or other important people being removed, what else do you expect? Normally I am one who tries to prove and disprove info shared by the gurus. And when links are posted that do that, I respect and enjoy reading it because it shows more and more as to what is going on. If you want to try and limit it to just IQD related things, then honestly we shouldnt post anything thats about the Govt of Iraq, or oil production, or chapter 7, or anything that isnt directly from the CBI since that is really the ONLY thing IQD related. Its speculation that the formation of the GOI will trigger the rv, there is also speculation that the rate is valued based on the oil value or release of ch 7. (Of course what I am sayin is extreme but thats the point.) To limit things to just IQD only will stop any and all discussion. If you want that then tell okie and bulldog to not share anything other than exactly that. Because they are still talkin about other things and thats where this journey takes us. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:00 pm

You missed the point. It WAS IQD related. It didn't mention the dinar directly but it is related.

Based on your perspective, then Lexies post of http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19353-what-is-relevant-and-what-is-not-the-hidden-paths-to-the-rv#128714

should not be allowed.... where does it connect the dots to the IQD visibly?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 pm

No. you are wrong, I'm not missing anything, I have said rules is rules,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 pm

If rules are rules, then when a certain mod was bashing okie last week on the forums.... he should have had a time out.

And when mods post non dinar things they should all be locked and basketed.

I am saying, there are posts that are locked that ARE IQD related. Just because it doesn't mention IQD doesn't mean it isn't relative to the RV.

case in point http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19352-china-considers-expanding-yuan-trading-band#128707

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Actually TRB the one thing that makes me wonder about this investment is when Okie and others start talking about arrests, white hats, etc. It makes me wonder where they are getting their info from. Just sayin

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV 2805820865  What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV 2805820865  What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV 2805820865  What is relevant and what is not.... The hidden paths to the RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Actually TRB the one thing that makes me wonder about this investment is when Okie and others start talking about arrests, white hats, etc. It makes me wonder where they are getting their info from. Just sayin

Totally agree. And thats why its hard to just say stick to IQD only when the leaders are going off on other paths. ;-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Kevin - from Nesara sites and Articles... so if they okie and bulldog are bringing IQD nesara here, why can't other IQD nsesara related discussions be brought here.

IQD related is the KEY PHRASE.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Just posting a link to some other website is not really saying anything, maybe the members who want to do that should take the time to explain to the the rest of the members as to why the links provided do refer to the IQD, not just the members opinion, they should use logic, news pieces, other back up beside throwing it all in the pot of nesara, new world order, dark cabal, ect.....

And if the member really believes that those bad folks are the cause of all the bad things in the world and have any thing to do with the holdup of the RV, I mean really, truely believe it, then they should all pack it in as, if the bad folks are as bad as they say, then there is no hope.

And again until the rules change, we all need to go by them

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:22 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:Actually TRB the one thing that makes me wonder about this investment is when Okie and others start talking about arrests, white hats, etc. It makes me wonder where they are getting their info from. Just sayin

Totally agree. And thats why its hard to just say stick to IQD only when the leaders are going off on other paths. ;-)

Because they also know there is a lot more than just the RV involved with this "transfer of wealth" than what one might wish. OR Even care to realize.
Keep bring this it is all, ALL related ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Then what are you going to do with lexies china post? Show me where it is dinar related

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 pm

It's very disconcerting for myself. I would like to know if Okie actually believes this NESARA stuff. The wording is always such that they can deny or agree depending on the listener or reader. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want but the validity of "sources" would be more understandable if these same sources are giving out white hat and dragon info.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:27 pm

ponee wrote:Then what are you going to do with lexies china post? Show me where it is dinar related

I do see a forum with the title "Other World News" ( I think the key there is NEWS) and I see another with the title "Vietnam", I see no forums tittled "Nesara", or "dark cabal" or "white hats", or "new world order".

But in my opinion if those things do exsist, then the one behind them is Satan, my source, Gods word the Bible, no link needed, just dust off the one you have put away and start reading.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 pm

This is where you mods have been hung out to dry. Set up by bad intel and rules that can't be enforced because the "leaders" won't stick by them. I asked in Chat the other day about the NSA thing and never got a response. It's impossible to enforce rules that are based on quicksand.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:33 pm

milleriniraq wrote:This is where you mods have been hung out to dry. Set up by bad intel and rules that can't be enforced because the "leaders" won't stick by them. I asked in Chat the other day about the NSA thing and never got a response. It's impossible to enforce rules that are based on quicksand.

So we should go with the rules as now set, untill there is a change, or not log on and don't worry about it.simple and easy

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 pm

The post in question has nothing to do with anything you mentioned. It was financial. That is all financial.Did you watch the video? It supported what OKIE and BULLDOG posted the other day.... THey brought that topic to this site.

You obviously do not understand the meaning of Nesara...

Due to your personal attack on my Christianity, I am DONE with this conversation.

Last edited by ponee on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:38 pm

1alaskan wrote:
milleriniraq wrote:This is where you mods have been hung out to dry. Set up by bad intel and rules that can't be enforced because the "leaders" won't stick by them. I asked in Chat the other day about the NSA thing and never got a response. It's impossible to enforce rules that are based on quicksand.

So we should go with the rules as now set, untill there is a change, or not log on and don't worry about it.simple and easy

As you can see, your interpretation of the rules is different than others interperetation, even other mods.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:39 pm

1alaskan wrote:
ponee wrote:Then what are you going to do with lexies china post? Show me where it is dinar related

I do see a forum with the title "Other World News" ( I think the key there is NEWS) and I see another with the title "Vietnam", I see no forums tittled "Nesara", or "dark cabal" or "white hats", or "new world order".

But in my opinion if those things do exsist, then the one behind them is Satan, my source, Gods word the Bible, no link needed, just dust off the one you have put away and start reading.

This has nothing satanical... it is the post in question... i believe it was NEWS

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19344-federal-reserve-banker-fraud-exposed-in-the-mainstream#128703

Last edited by ponee on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 pm

1alaskan wrote:

This constitutes insulting a mod and you sir should give yourself the 3 days off others have had to endure for their comments...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm

IF YOU READ THE " RULES" YOU ARE IN DIRECT VIOLATION. WE NEED MISKE TO ADDRESS THIS PLEASE.

I STILL STAND THAT YOU SHOULD STEP AWAY FOR THE TIME YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE SAME, UNLESS OFCOURSE WE NOW WILL BE LIVING A DOUBLE STANDARD ...RICK152

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:48 pm

i WILL KEEP THIS BUMPED AT THE TOP SO AS TO ALLOW ALL TO SEE THIS DOUBLE STANDARD

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum