Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
You might want to read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

You might want to read this

3 posters

Go down

You might want to read this Empty You might want to read this

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:40 pm

elease the budget early next month 24/02/2012

Baghdad, February 24 (Rn) - The Iraqi Ministry of Planning and Federal, on Friday, it will launch a budget in 2012 in the first of the month next to the ministries for the purpose of accelerating the implementation of important projects.

And approved the Iraqi government in its emergency meeting in (05/12/2011) budget in 2012 by $ 100 billion (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17 trillion dinars).

The Iraqi Council of Representatives has approved a budget yesterday evening in 2012 after being held by a number of changes, notably raising the social benefits worth $ 100 billion.

The Minister of Planning Ali Shukri, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Ministry of Planning decided to launch the budgets of ministries and provincial councils in the first of March in order to speed up the implementation of the budget."

Zamili: the security ministries will be resolved during the National Conference

A member of the security and defense committee parliamentary deputy governor of the National Alliance Zamili that the security ministries will be resolved during the upcoming National Conference.
He Zamili in a statement singled out by the news agency of public opinion (and babysit) on Thursday: that the security ministries are very important and must be resolved at the national conference, adding that the candidates of the Ministry of Defence has been the exclusion of many of them either the Ministry of Interior, there are semi-agree to pay Tawfiq al-position Minister of the Interior.
He explained: Yasiri that has all the components of the admissibility of the National Alliance, which believes that a good personal, non-partisan, a professional working in the armed forces of the former and has a military background, pointing out that Yasiri may find the approval of the other blocs. P / g

BREAKING NEWS Parliament passes the Budget, adjourns until March 6
23/02/2012 22:35:00
BREAKING NEWS Parliament passes the Budget, adjourns until March 6

Baghdad (NINA) – Law maker from Iraqiya bloc, Khalid al-Alwani, announced that Parliament vote for passing the Budget in full and has decided to adjourn until the 6th of March. / End

Monday, February 20, 2012
10 Arab leaders will attend the Arab summit in Baghdad March 27th to 29th

Ten Arab leaders to attend Baghdad summit: Iraqi official Manama: At least 10 Arab leaders will attend the Arab summit in Baghdad, Iraq's ambassador to the Arab League has said. "The other countries will be represented at the summit on March 29 by officials at various levels, according to their conditions," Qais Al Azzawi said, quoted by Kuwaiti daily Al Nahar on Sunday. The ambassador said that the summit in Damascus in 2008 was attended by nine Arab leaders and that the Baghdad summit would host more leaders despite the special conditions in some Arab countries. "There is consensus about the success of the summit and uprisings will dominate the issues on the agenda," he said. The envoy denied reports that Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain were working on shifting the summit venue from Baghdad to Cairo or Riyadh. "There is nothing related to this baseless claim. I have met Shaikh Hamad Bin Jasem Al Thani, Qatar's prime minister and foreign minister, as well as Shaikh Khalid Bin Ahmad Al Khalifa, Bahrain's foreign minister, and both said that their countries would take part in the summit," he said, adding that Baghdad was fully ready to host the annual gathering. "The technical advance teams sent by the Arab League have confirmed over the last year that Baghdad was ready to host the Arab leaders," he said. The ambassador also denied reports that the summit would last only three hours. "The summit will start with preparatory meetings of the economy and finance ministers on March 27 and the foreign ministers on March 28. The leaders will meet on March 29. So, we have three days, and not three hours," he said, quoted by the daily.

Finance minister discusses with US Treasury Under Secretary economic status of Iraq 12/02/2012

Finance minister discusses with American Delegation economic status of Iraq

Baghdad (NINA) – Finance Minister, Rafi’ Al Esawi, discussed with an American delegation, present by American Treasury Undersecretary, Neal Wolin, the economic and political status in Iraq and the region.

A statement issued by the ministry said “the two sides discussed the importance of supporting the banking and taxation sector in Iraq through mechanisms and laws that uplift the banking sector in Iraq in a way that supports the economy and investment.

Link

The anticipated visit to Kuwait of Iraqi Prime Minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, on March 14.
KUWAIT: Kuwaiti diplomats acknowledged recent remarks by Iraq Parliament foreign relations committee member, Sami Al-Askari, in which he reasserted Kuwait’s right to construct Mubarak Al-Kabeer Port at its present location. His statements are based on an Iraq parliament investigative report, which resolves that the Kuwaiti mega port will not leave any negative effect on naval mobility in Iraq’s territorial waters.
“The recent statements further prove that Kuwait always assured that Mubarak Al-Kabeer port is in line with international regulations,” said a diplomat speaking on condition of anonymity. He added that the recent Iraqi statements “are indications of Baghdad’s seriousness about solving all pending issues between the two countries”. They are set to be central to the anticipated visit to Kuwait of Iraqi Prime Minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, on March 14.

Al-Askari, who is close to Al-Maliki, told Iraq’s Soumariya News Agency on Tuesday that “Iraq does not have the authority to determine the location for the (Mubarak Al-Kabeer port) project, since it is located within Kuwait’s sovereign territories and does not affect movement at Iraq’s port”. -Al-Qabas
These developments come as an Iraqi lawmaker demanded that the Mubarak Al-Kabeer port and other persisting issues between Kuwait and Iraq “should be placed for discussion by the Iraqi government during the Arab Summit” set for late March in Baghdad.

“This step helps to obtain general Arab opinions en route to finding the best solutions as per international regulations”, said MP Aliya Nassif of the White Iraqiya Party. It holds less than ten seats in the 325-member Iraqi Parliament. She argued that discussing the port issue during the Arab Summit “helps Iraq garner Arab support in its conflict with Kuwait, especially when Arab leaders are only aware of misleading information about the port provided by Kuwaiti officials”.

HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

You might want to read this Empty Re: You might want to read this

Post by GoodGosh Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi HNTT,

I particularly like this statement "I have met Shaikh Hamad Bin Jasem Al Thani, Qatar's prime minister and foreign minister, as well as Shaikh Khalid Bin Ahmad Al Khalifa, Bahrain's foreign minister, and both said that their countries would take part in the summit," he said, adding that Baghdad was fully ready to host the annual gathering."

So, we may be looking at an RV completion date of close to March 21st, or 22nd.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:44 pm

That is the Way it is reading, These are articles right out of Iraq My friend, allot of Intel out there right now so lets just stick to Facts right now. don't be moved about a hopeful date,But know that we are so very close GG.
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Thanks HeadNotTheTail!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member