Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
chapter VII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

chapter VII

+14
HeadNotTheTail
1alaskan
Old Gringo
maestro
fang2
mustlovedogs
gp cobb
happywelshguy
Peppermint Patti
Kevind53
zerhourwriter
Jayzze
Ponee
rocker
18 posters

Go down

chapter VII Empty chapter VII

Post by rocker Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Does anyone realize that they cannot RV and trade internationally until they are officially out of chapter VII? Why does anyone believe any of the predictions until they make the chapter VII announcement.Embarassed

rocker

Back to top Go down

chapter VII Empty Re: chapter VII

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Rocker, I understand the logic there, but I have also heard the opposite. That they must have a tradable currency for them to be removed from chapter 7.

The question is, which comes first, The chicken or the egg.

And then, there is the thought that they will occur simultaneously.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rocker Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 pm

well I see your point of view as well, but in the U.N.'s eyes Iraq's currency cannot be traded in any other U.N country without being out of Chapter VII. Those were part of the big restrictions to hurt Sadaam when this whole thing started. So, this is what we should look for. Yes, it could happen simultaniously, which I would love and hope it happens, but as we know, everything done over there is so unpredictable.

rocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:09 pm

i see your point but they can rv first. as we speak the un imf and world bank are working on getting iraq out of chap 7
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:12 pm

rocker wrote:Does anyone realize that they cannot RV and trade internationally until they are officially out of chapter VII? Why does anyone believe any of the predictions until they make the chapter VII announcement.Embarassed

I agree with needing to be released before the RV. But the problem with the whole picture of what you said is that they don't have to make an announcement. There was no announcement that put them in CHVII and there wont be one to release them. The UN will make a resolution and they will be released. Iraq will know before we will.

WHEN they decided to tell anyone is politics and will be used for there personal agenda.

So the RV COULD happen before we know they are out of CHVII

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Exactly what I have been saying for a while. We know what they have told us, but what has been accomplished that we have not been told about. They could have everything done and be sitting on it for political, economic or strategic reasons waiting for the right moment. We will never know for sure until after everything is over.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

chapter VII 2805820865  chapter VII 2805820865  chapter VII 2805820865  chapter VII 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:31 pm

I thought we were holding that over their head - Iraq to RV, US to make sure they were released? Seriously I distinctly remember they had to be removed from the VII and as bad as they wanted out of the VII, they can't get out until the Chapter VII is released. .

That's the barrel we have them over. Otherwise, they may never RV. This is one of the reasons they need to so bad. The VII keeps them from doing the big business they want to do so they have to RV.

Pretty sure this is the way it went... I was afraid at the time someone may just release them and this would give them what they want and the RV would again be pushed back... Although, I understand why it hasn't RV'd much more today than before. If what I heard is true, and it probably is, the good people that are trying to protect us made sure it didn't so that we wouldn't lose our money right after we got it, etc.

Many, many things going on beyond the scenes and we wouldn't want this to happen before the bad ones were removed from the World Stage. I hear this is what is happening now. I see now why Dan and Tony cannot say anything. Things need done that are very serious and they don't happen in a day... You guys should keep up with OOM2. What I received in an E-mail today is very much in line with some of the posts over there... Man, the tangled Web that has been weaved is unbelievable. Really hoping everything is finishing up and this takes place before some more of the "bad" guys dig some more holes for us to fall in.

Let's keep the faith and believe The Lord will bring this to pass while taking care of the "others" that need dealt with.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

the us is iraqs sponsor. They are doing just that. Besides the us the un also will not release them until they solve the outstading issues with kuwait and the currency issue
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 pm

I see by your post that your fairly new here.

Just to let you know

What you have just posed has been discussed, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

bounce

rocker wrote:Does anyone realize that they cannot RV and trade internationally until they are officially out of chapter VII? Why does anyone believe any of the predictions until they make the chapter VII announcement.Embarassed

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gp cobb Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I see by your post that your fairly new here.

Just to let you know

What you have just posed has been discussed, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

bounce
-----------
Agreed.........
That said, IMO, the RV precedes the Ch-apt. VII by law.

G.P. Cobb
gp cobb
gp cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 pm

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fanm-news.net%2Findex.php%2Fpermalink%2F8793.html

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Sorry sent before typing. SO as you can see they have been released from most aspects of Chapter 7 except for the return of bodies, and relations with Kuwait. Financially, economically if you go read it on the UN website you will see that they no longer have any chapter 7 strings on them economically.

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Over and over, but you must realize we have Newbies that need answers as well, so we must be patient with all our new members as well. God bless and RV soon!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm

mustlovedogs wrote:Sorry sent before typing. SO as you can see they have been released from most aspects of Chapter 7 except for the return of bodies, and relations with Kuwait. Financially, economically if you go read it on the UN website you will see that they no longer have any chapter 7 strings on them economically.

I thought I remembered that ... but couldn't find the link earlier. Thanks, good post.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

chapter VII 2805820865  chapter VII 2805820865  chapter VII 2805820865  chapter VII 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:43 pm

WE SHOULDN'T FORGET THE FACT THAT WE ALL

WERE NEWBIES AT ONE TIME, EVEN IF THE TOPIC HAS BEEN DISCUSSED

NUMEROUS TIMES. BEING COURTEOUS IS EQUAL TO BEING KIND...chapter VII 174797362
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Gringo Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:28 am

Iraq is reported to be buying fighter planes and tanks so "What sanctions?"

Old Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:09 pm

There is an article out there somewhere that clearly stated that Iraq has been released from most of the Chapter 7 sanctions. The only remaining ones had to to with war reparations, return of remains, and some historical artifacts. So very little remains of the original sanctions. This isn't the article I remember but it's pretty close ... Old Gringo note the last paragraph in particular.
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/dec/15/world/la-fg-iraq-sanctions-20101216

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:I thought we were holding that over their head - Iraq to RV, US to make sure they were released? Seriously I distinctly remember they had to be removed from the VII and as bad as they wanted out of the VII, they can't get out until the Chapter VII is released. .

That's the barrel we have them over. Otherwise, they may never RV. This is one of the reasons they need to so bad. The VII keeps them from doing the big business they want to do so they have to RV.

Pretty sure this is the way it went... I was afraid at the time someone may just release them and this would give them what they want and the RV would again be pushed back... Although, I understand why it hasn't RV'd much more today than before. If what I heard is true, and it probably is, the good people that are trying to protect us made sure it didn't so that we wouldn't lose our money right after we got it, etc.

Many, many things going on beyond the scenes and we wouldn't want this to happen before the bad ones were removed from the World Stage. I hear this is what is happening now. I see now why Dan and Tony cannot say anything. Things need done that are very serious and they don't happen in a day... You guys should keep up with OOM2. What I received in an E-mail today is very much in line with some of the posts over there... Man, the tangled Web that has been weaved is unbelievable. Really hoping everything is finishing up and this takes place before some more of the "bad" guys dig some more holes for us to fall in.

Let's keep the faith and believe The Lord will bring this to pass while taking care of the "others" that need dealt with.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

On the surface it would be easy to agree. But when you dig you find more truth. The UN has made it very clear exactly what Iraq has to do to be removed from the watchful eye of the security council. All is clearly and openly provided on the UN's website.

The problem is that Iraq STILL have not done what the UN told them. And even to this day Kuwait has not been completely rebuilt. The US isn't openly holding anything over Iraq's head. If they were then why would they even give Iraq control of the DFI fund, which they did in June. The US would have just held on to the money for "colateral" for lack of a better term.

Also all this talk about the "rats" being cleared out is just repeated rhetoric. Foe example, Dan and Tony was talking about this 7 months ago. (Tho I do respect them for staying away as long as they have... very UN-"guru" like) Bulldogg and Vic1 is just bringing up old stuff. The key is to actually remember what they have said in the past. If you ca do that then you can see that they have no clue on whats going on.

The truth is that the CBI has clearly stated there course of action and time frame. Its up to us individually to believe them or to believe strangers with anonymous contacts who are consistently inaccurate. To be fair, the CBI has not stuck to their previous time frames either. They say 6 months and it takes a year. The intel providers say tomorrow and it takes a year.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Most of the Chapter 7 sanctions have been removed as most of the conditions have been met. As of the beginning of last year, only about 20 billion of the 150 billion in war reparations were outstanding. I suspect that by now all of that, or very nearly all of it has been paid. Some Kuwaiti MIA are still unaccounted for, but given the nature of the desert, they may never be. The exact location of the Kuwaiti-Iraqi border needs to be finalized, and I believe there are still some stolen artifacts unaccounted for, again, something that may be problematic to find.

I think there is a very good chance that the remaining sanctions will be removed soon. I suspect that some of the other items are also very ready to go. If not actually accomplished but not admitted to. Only time will tell, cause Shabi ain't talkin... jes sayin

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 am

Yep, have read both stories, but never have ead anywhere from anyone who knows for sure.

I think that would only be the UN, IMF, World Bank (maybe), and the CBI

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 am

Good Morning to all My friends, Saw the Post and thought I would try to help stir your memory ,,, Remember when they stated that It was in CH. 7 that the new rate needed to show before the release ...

NESARA- Restore America - Galactics News
This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com

Making Money At Home Opportunity - Minimal Investment
This is what John MacHaffie discovered and tested --- which works! www.johnmacduke.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because ---
12-29-2011 DocDinar: In my opinion, the IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011, no later than mid January 2012. It will RV because
(1) Iraq says it will have the most valuable currency in the Middle East
(2) Iraq’s currency should reflect its natural wealth in oil, gas, minerals, diamonds, etc.
(3) Iraq cannot continue to operate with a worthless currency
(4) Iraq may not enter the WTO without an internationally tradable currency
(5) Iraq may not be released from Chapter 7 without an RV
(6) Iraq is spending enormous sums of money on U.S. jets, weapons, oil contracts, etc.
(7) Public Iraqi bank accounts are overdrawn and require an RV
(8) The RV is essential to meet the Iraqi 2012 budget
(9) The RV is essential to combat inflation in Iraq
(10) The Euro (global) financial crisis requires the RV
(11) The U.S. said the Iraq war would not cost anything financially and the U.S. stands to take in about $60 billion over the next several years from the RV, and
(12) In addition to the U.S., many world governments own trillions of dinars and are depending on the RV to shore up their bottom lines
(13) Iraq does not want to lose OPEC membership
(13) As Christine Lagarde of the IMF stated, "This partnership has facilitated substantial debt relief and helped achieve macroeconomic stability, including a strong dinar, low inflation, and a resumption of economic growth."
(14) Iraq does not want to have wasted ten years of hard work, lose all power, and return to full sanctions for 3 years.

So, be encouraged; this long journey is just about to end and an exciting new beginning for our lives is about to start.

HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:20 am

HeadNotTheTail wrote:Thursday, December 29, 2011
The IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011 because ---
12-29-2011 DocDinar: In my opinion, the IQD will RV and it will do so before the end of 2011, no later than mid January 2012. And here we are in the begining of March...
(1) Iraq says it will have the STRONGEST currency in the Middle East
(2) Iraq’s currency should reflect its natural wealth in oil, gas, minerals, diamonds "G" rumor, etc. True
(3) Iraq cannot continue to operate with a worthless low value currency Why Not? They have been operating just fine for 10 years...
(4) Iraq may not enter the WTO without an internationally tradable currency See #12
(5) Iraq may not be released from Chapter 7 without an RV Thats debatable...
(6) Iraq is spending enormous sums of money on U.S. jets, weapons, oil contracts, etc. True, but no bearing on an RV
(7) Public Iraqi bank accounts are overdrawn and require an RV Possibly true, but no bearing on an RV
(8) The RV is essential to meet the Iraqi 2012 budget Governments don't RV to meet their budget, If they did, countries would RV every year!!!
(9) The RV is essential to combat inflation in Iraq Thats what the Re-denomination is for. It's what's done once inflation is brought under control
(10) The Euro (global) financial crisis requires the RV Why?
(11) The U.S. said the Iraq war would not cost anything financially and the U.S. stands to take in about $60 billion over the next several years from the RV, and Never said it would be repaid in one lump sum, besides it will be paid back in time with cheap oil!
(12) In addition to the U.S., many world governments own trillions of dinars and are depending on the RV to shore up their bottom lines If so many governments are in posession of it, doesn't that make it internationally recoginized?
(13) Iraq does not want to lose OPEC membership Possibly...
(13) As Christine Lagarde of the IMF stated, "This partnership has facilitated substantial debt relief and helped achieve macroeconomic stability, including a strong dinar, low inflation, and a resumption of economic growth." True!
(14) Iraq does not want to have wasted ten years of hard work, lose all power, and return to full sanctions for 3 years. Thats why they are working on what needs to be done...

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

chapter VII Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Who gives a rat's butt if it has been discussed before? Why does that make it any less relevant or his opinion any less valuable?

Also, posting your little nugget of information you will not stop newbies from bringing up rehashed topics in the future... the very fact that they are NEW means they don't know what has and has not been discussed! Which is so blatantly, logical and evident that I am 100% confident you already knew that before you even posted. That makes me wonder, what was you real intention?

I am at the point where it is not the newbies that are causing me grief, it is the "oldies". Why in the world would we choose to make this process less valuable by making snide comments about some guy's fifth post?

Finally, no one made you (A) read the post or (B) comment on it! This guy didn't change anything about your day by posting, but I guarantee your elitist attitude ruined his day. Well done.

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:40 pm

SpaceCowboy wrote:Who gives a rat's butt if it has been discussed before? Why does that make it any less relevant or his opinion any less valuable?

Also, posting your little nugget of information you will not stop newbies from bringing up rehashed topics in the future... the very fact that they are NEW means they don't know what has and has not been discussed! Which is so blatantly, logical and evident that I am 100% confident you already knew that before you even posted. That makes me wonder, what was you real intention?

I am at the point where it is not the newbies that are causing me grief, it is the "oldies". Why in the world would we choose to make this process less valuable by making snide comments about some guy's fifth post?

Finally, no one made you (A) read the post or (B) comment on it! This guy didn't change anything about your day by posting, but I guarantee your elitist attitude ruined his day. Well done.

chapter VII Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGWLv59fIPj47Rheqo5lb_JTH1P-oVkUxLnuXCItUMWy-aOnO6

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Nice one Ponee! chapter VII 949729897

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 pm

THE IQD IS ABOUT IRAQ. THE IQD RV IS GLOBAL. THIS THING IS TOTALLY OUT OF THE BOX FOR NORMAL THEORIES. WAIT AND SEE.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Bob, where were you today when I was talking about the RV not being able to be labled in a box and that we had to have peripherial vision??? Sigh... I could have used you

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lrhoads57 Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 am

I would not worry about it people these clowns won't work long enough to pass anything! They are too busy going on vacation! Lol Rolling Eyes

lrhoads57

lrhoads57

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum