Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
How did you get into the RV investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

How did you get into the RV investment?

+17
Catherine
mitkire
HeadNotTheTail
Herb Lady
mustlovedogs
chevysteve
therealbutterfly
clampett
MiddleClassMaiden
prosetian
happywelshguy
Cabo
Ponee
ou812
PrudenceArt
mabysomeday
Purpleskyz
21 posters

Go down

How did you get into the RV investment? Empty How did you get into the RV investment?

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:32 am

1alaskan.... your point about throwing your money in a fire and watching it burn IS like this investment, no doubt.
I can only speak for myself here... but I wonder if the way one heard about this here highly speculative investment in the first place might not hold the key as to why some of us are so highly critical of the info that those that will forever be nameless spew. I was told that this is a secret investment privy to mostly only Christians, by a devout person that is not only an investor at my job but a very successful person with regards to land holdings and property investments. He found out through his church affiliations. Now right there I should have had reservations but I had proof to this mans reputation and having worked for him for over a decade I know he is NOT the type to throw his money into a fire for the sake of seeing it burn up. If he was I would not have scraped together enough to buy in. We were told that this was only weeks in the making and buy quickly. That was mid year for us in 2011. Henceforth my angst.

So... how did all of you find out about dinar as an investment?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
How did you get into the RV investment? 2245507099How did you get into the RV investment? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How did you get into the RV investment? Empty How did you get into the RV investment?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:56 am

I was told by someone i trust over a year ago that this once in a lifetime event was going down and that i should act fast....i guess i had some time to act ha.

Back to top Go down

How did you get into the RV investment? Empty Re: How did you get into the RV investment?

Post by mabysomeday Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 am

My Father's best friends got him into this and then he gifted myself and my brother our first Dinars. After researching, I bought a few more. My brother and spouce both have little if any confidence that this is gonna happen, I on the other hand have great confidence. Maybe it's more because I want it to happen for my Father - dunno.
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

How did you get into the RV investment? Empty Re: How did you get into the RV investment?

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 pm

A friend from my church said he was going to an investment club and this is what they were discussing to invest in. I researched the dinar and came to and still believe that the dinar will at least go back in value to where it was before we invaded and destroyed Iraq. Now with all the facts backing up that Iraq is more valuable now than it has ever been and also with the fact that you have countries from all over the world going to and FORGIVING them of their debts, this investment can only go up. These countries going in and forgiving iraq of their debt are not doing so becasue they are nice. They corporations goin into and investing billions of dollars into iraq are not doing so because they are nice. The us spending billions of dollars and going to war costing thousands of lives are not doing so because they are nice. You and I are no invested in Iraq's well being bcause we are nice...WE and THEY all are doing this for a HUGE payday. It is not fr a break even payday, it is not for "hey we made a little money payday". It is for GODS GLORY PAYDAY

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 pm

PrudenceArt wrote:A friend from my church said he was going to an investment club and this is what they were discussing to invest in. I researched the dinar and came to and still believe that the dinar will at least go back in value to where it was before we invaded and destroyed Iraq. Now with all the facts backing up that Iraq is more valuable now than it has ever been and also with the fact that you have countries from all over the world going to and FORGIVING them of their debts, this investment can only go up. These countries going in and forgiving iraq of their debt are not doing so becasue they are nice. They corporations goin into and investing billions of dollars into iraq are not doing so because they are nice. The us spending billions of dollars and going to war costing thousands of lives are not doing so because they are nice. You and I are no invested in Iraq's well being bcause we are nice...WE and THEY all are doing this for a HUGE payday. It is not fr a break even payday, it is not for "hey we made a little money payday". It is for GODS GLORY PAYDAY

BUT what IF everyone did do this because they were NICE...hah, just being silly. Good post.

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Ive been in this for six years now and i actually dont remember where i first heard of it.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Ou812, are you sorry you heard?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:51 pm

ponee wrote:Ou812, are you sorry you heard?

Havent decided yet.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:57 pm

I am not sorry I heard about it. I am only sorry about the " it is done" drama over and over. I am glad I own dinar, for I feel it WILL revalue at some point. High or low....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm not sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:25 pm

I am not sorry I did either as I think everything I do has some purpose. It's these paths that you are supposed traverse. You chose whether or not to follow the path or go on a different one. Each has its own consequences and rewards.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
How did you get into the RV investment? 2245507099How did you get into the RV investment? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Here is one for you..

I was building a commercial project for a company in LA California, late 2005. The owner of the property, had several very large commercial and residential properties. I had met with the owner of the property a few times, and on one of those times I asked him how he aquired so much wealth. That's when he told me about how he had made money in the kuwait RV...

Then he told me about the Iraqi dinar...well, I kinda blew it off until and did not think anything about it until a few months later when my neighbor mentioned it..The funny thing was, my neighbor and the property owner lived several hundred miles apart, they did not know each other...

Well that really got me thinking...so I started doing the research, and found out there really was/ is something to this IQD..And started investing, and here I am some 6 years later..

Last edited by Cabo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 pm

I wish i knew how your contact made money with Kuwait, all i've been hearing is that Kuwait didnt RV.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:06 pm

I have heard that also re: Kuwait RV but I know 2 separate people that have told me that they have family members that made money in that. I wonder which it is?
Many on here have issued proof that there was no Kuwait RV.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:07 pm

How, I simply purchaased Dinar.

Why, is another question.

bounce

purpleskyz wrote:1alaskan.... your point about throwing your money in a fire and watching it burn IS like this investment, no doubt.
I can only speak for myself here... but I wonder if the way one heard about this here highly speculative investment in the first place might not hold the key as to why some of us are so highly critical of the info that those that will forever be nameless spew. I was told that this is a secret investment privy to mostly only Christians, by a devout person that is not only an investor at my job but a very successful person with regards to land holdings and property investments. He found out through his church affiliations. Now right there I should have had reservations but I had proof to this mans reputation and having worked for him for over a decade I know he is NOT the type to throw his money into a fire for the sake of seeing it burn up. If he was I would not have scraped together enough to buy in. We were told that this was only weeks in the making and buy quickly. That was mid year for us in 2011. Henceforth my angst.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Cabo wrote:Here is one for you..

I was building a commercial project for a company in LA California, late 2005. The owner of the property, had several very large commercial and residential properties. I had met with the owner of the property a few times, and on one of those times I asked him how he aquired so much wealth. That's when he told me about how he had made money in the kuwait RV...

Then he told me about the Iraqi dinar...well, I kinda blew it off until and did not think anything about it until a few months later when my neighbor mentioned it..The funny thing was, my neighbor and the property owner lived several hundred miles apart, they did not know each other...

Well that really got me thinking...so I started doing the research, and found out there really was/ is something to this IQD..And started investing, and here I am some 6 years later..

Great story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:23 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I have heard that also re: Kuwait RV but I know 2 separate people that have told me that they have family members that made money in that. I wonder which it is?

One would have to understand that the kuwait Dinar did not lose it's exchange rate...the exchange rate never devalued, it was never a tradable currency. It lost value in country only during the war , thanks to saddam who stole all their money and plates ... the citizens during the war quit using what little money was left there and They switched to american money. Its value didnt change. After the war, they had to print new money because saddam had stolen the plates to make money. They were then able to have their own money again and the people once again started using it. Anyone holding the old money was lucky enough to get paid to turn it in, in the short period of time they were given.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Over the last 30 or 35 years I have "invested" in quite a few high risk, off the wall, outside the main stream schemes. A few I made a very good return, on most of the others I lost my money. The IQD was promoted to me by a friend who asked if I wanted to take a long shot and I did. Still waiting after 7 years.

One interesting thing (and I'll probably catch a lot of flak for saying this) almost all of these long shot, gonna happen any minute, make a fortune schemes that I lost money on, have been promoted to me by Christians or Christian groups. I don't think, at least for the most part, that the people promoting them knew they were scams. It just seems that Christians are always involved in many of these scams. Perhaps, this is because many belong to the same groups and if one buys into something, many more will follow.

I have never had a Hindu, Buddist, Muslim, Pagan or Satanist try to get me to put money in any "investments" of this type. Perhaps, that is just because I don't know as many of those people as I do Christians

BTW, I don't think the IQD is a scam. I do think some of the promotion of it borders on a scam. To me it is a very long shot, might turn out great, or might fizzle, investment. One can always sell it back and only lose about what you would if you bought any other currency and it didn't go up.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:37 pm

How did I get into this investment? An extraordinary story... in the lives of two (2) quite ordinary 'God Chasers'.

IT ALL STARTED WITH PRAYER:
My spouse and I were PRAYING... that God would richly bless and give wisdom to a certain individual in our lives... a sweet woman 'full of faith' in God with a deep commitment to the biblical principle of 'Sowing and Reaping'... she had asked us to pray that God would give her special wisdom in her life.

One day, while talking to her on the phone.. she said, "God is directing me to give you a financial gift. What name to you want to receive it in? She briefly explained the potential of the Iraqi Dinar.

After prayerful consideration, I responded, "Make it payable to the love and my life... my spouse...____, who is ALWAYS there for me. Beside, it will be such a SURPRISE ... and a special blessing and answer to prayer."

After exchanging a few emails back an forth... ALL was legally and properly signed and sealed... but not yet delivered. We rejoiced at GOD'S FAITHFULNESS in our lives ONCE AGAIN!

A month or so later, we had the occasion to visit that friend. She invited us to dinner and, after saying grace... she asked my spouse to open the left hand. At that moment, she placed her gift into my spouse's hand, (much MORE than we would ever had asked or thought) and said, " I sow this seed into your life for you to use as God directs you. May you be forever blessed abundantly".

That's how we got into this investment. TRULY, it was THEN, and CONTINUES TO BE... a GOD thing...

INTERESTINGLY, we FIND OURSELVES, yet TODAY... praying for great blessings and God's wisdom for our dear friend and benefactor.

GOD continues to hear our prayers... and ANSWER them... in HIS timing, and HIS date and with HIS rate... EVEN NOW... as YOU read this...

You see, we deserve NOTHING.. this is all GRACE and MERCY of GOD...

WE PRAISE His HOLY NAME... forever... To HIM be the honor and glory forever and ever!

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:05 pm

ponee wrote:
purpleskyz wrote:I have heard that also re: Kuwait RV but I know 2 separate people that have told me that they have family members that made money in that. I wonder which it is?

One would have to understand that the kuwait Dinar did not lose it's exchange rate...the exchange rate never devalued, it was never a tradable currency. It lost value in country only during the war , thanks to saddam who stole all their money and plates ... the citizens during the war quit using what little money was left there and They switched to american money. Its value didnt change. After the war, they had to print new money because saddam had stolen the plates to make money. They were then able to have their own money again and the people once again started using it. Anyone holding the old money was lucky enough to get paid to turn it in, in the short period of time they were given.

Ponee-- Your outline is almost right on...But Kuwait was involved in international trading before the war, their currency was used during that time..I believe they have the same languge in there "constitition" for a lack of better terminology, as Iraq. They sold their oil for 50% currrency KWD and 50% USD. But they did not "join" or get accession into the WTO (World Trade Org) until Jan 1, 1995..

The value of the Kuwaiti dinar fell to less than 10 cents during the country's occupation by Iraqi forces in 1990, but climbed steeply after its liberation by coalition forces the following year. It now trades at 3.63 dollars. Here is some more history of KD or KWD:

From 18 March 1975 to the end of year 2002, the CBK followed an exchange rate policy of pegging the KD to a weighted currency basket. That policy based the determination of the KD exchange rate on a special weighted basket of currencies of the countries that have significant trade and financial relations with the State of Kuwait. It had proved its effectiveness in achieving a high degree of relative stability in the KD exchange rate against major world currencies.

From 5 January 2003 to 19 May 2007, the KD was pegged to the US Dollar, in accordance with the Decree No. 266/2002 that stipulates pegging the KD exchange rate to the US Dollar within margins around a parity rate as of the beginning of the year 2003. H.E. Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al-Sabah, the Governor, announced the parity rate of the KD exchange rate against the US Dollar for the first day of business in January 2003 corresponding to Sunday 5 January 2003. This rate was set at 299.63 fils per dollar with margins of ±3.5%. Therefore, the KD exchange rate against the US Dollar after the 5th of January 2003 was neither to exceed 310.11 fils/dollar nor to fall below 289.14 fils/dollar. This parity rate was set using the same principles and considerations employed historically by CBK to determine the KD exchange rate under the previous system of the currency basket in order to ensure a smooth change from the currency basket peg to the dollar peg within margins. However, the period since 2003 witnessed persistent decline in the US dollar exchange rates against major currencies; therefore putting upward pressures on the KD exchange rate against the US dollar.

Starting from 20 May 2007 the KD exchange rate against the USD is pegged to an undisclosed weighted basket of international currencies of Kuwait’s major trade and financial partner countries, by virtue of the Decree No. 147/2007, thus reverting back to the exchange rate policy followed prior to 2003. In a statement to the press, H.E. Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al-Sabah, the Governor, indicated that the move aims at protecting the purchasing power of the national currency and containing inflationary pressures in the local economy, after having exhausted all attempts to absorb the adverse effects of USD depreciation against major currencies for an extended period of time.

Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by clampett Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:13 pm

purpleskyz wrote:1alaskan.... your point about throwing your money in a fire and watching it burn IS like this investment, no doubt.

clampett

I got a job with kbr and when I got off the bus at the btc I put my luggage up. I went back to where I step off the bus to look around an older gentleman with a 10 gallon hat walked up and asked me if I had any dinar. I asked him

what is dinar? He explained that it was IRAQ'S MONEY. After I got my first check I started investing. Only after helping a soldier after him telling me all the stuff he saw did really start investing.

clampett

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 pm

I just check the central bank of Kuwait and they have removed all records..They now only go back until 1994/ 1995...

But as you can see I do keep a file and have some history..

Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Thank you for your information. I am going to take some time to do some reading. Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 pm

If memory serves me I believe therealbutterfly had some great info the last time I saw this being discussed.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Good stuff guys....

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Cabo wrote:
ponee wrote:

Ponee-- Your outline is almost right on...But Kuwait was involved in international trading before the war, their currency was used during that time..I believe they have the same languge in there "constitition" for a lack of better terminology, as Iraq. They sold their oil for 50% currrency KWD and 50% USD. But they did not "join" or get accession into the WTO (World Trade Org) until Jan 1, 1995..

The value of the Kuwaiti dinar fell to less than 10 cents during the country's occupation by Iraqi forces in 1990, but climbed steeply after its liberation by coalition forces the following year. It now trades at 3.63 dollars. Here is some more history of KD or KWD:

From 18 March 1975 to the end of year 2002, the CBK followed an exchange rate policy of pegging the KD to a weighted currency basket. That policy based the determination of the KD exchange rate on a special weighted basket of currencies of the countries that have significant trade and financial relations with the State of Kuwait. It had proved its effectiveness in achieving a high degree of relative stability in the KD exchange rate against major world currencies.

From 5 January 2003 to 19 May 2007, the KD was pegged to the US Dollar, in accordance with the Decree No. 266/2002 that stipulates pegging the KD exchange rate to the US Dollar within margins around a parity rate as of the beginning of the year 2003. H.E. Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al-Sabah, the Governor, announced the parity rate of the KD exchange rate against the US Dollar for the first day of business in January 2003 corresponding to Sunday 5 January 2003. This rate was set at 299.63 fils per dollar with margins of ±3.5%. Therefore, the KD exchange rate against the US Dollar after the 5th of January 2003 was neither to exceed 310.11 fils/dollar nor to fall below 289.14 fils/dollar. This parity rate was set using the same principles and considerations employed historically by CBK to determine the KD exchange rate under the previous system of the currency basket in order to ensure a smooth change from the currency basket peg to the dollar peg within margins. However, the period since 2003 witnessed persistent decline in the US dollar exchange rates against major currencies; therefore putting upward pressures on the KD exchange rate against the US dollar.

Starting from 20 May 2007 the KD exchange rate against the USD is pegged to an undisclosed weighted basket of international currencies of Kuwait’s major trade and financial partner countries, by virtue of the Decree No. 147/2007, thus reverting back to the exchange rate policy followed prior to 2003. In a statement to the press, H.E. Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al-Sabah, the Governor, indicated that the move aims at protecting the purchasing power of the national currency and containing inflationary pressures in the local economy, after having exhausted all attempts to absorb the adverse effects of USD depreciation against major currencies for an extended period of time.

Right. The International value never changed tho, only the street value, which is where the people made their money. I have a friend who made money in Kuwait. But that doesnt mean SQUAT with regards to this investment since its nothing like what happened there lol.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

I ask myself this question all the time, only I phrase it something like this.......

"How in the............did I get myself into this mess??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:27 pm

chevysteve wrote:So... how did all of you find out about dinar as an investment?

I ask myself this question all the time, only I phrase it something like this.......

"How in the............did I get myself into this mess??

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:43 pm

I only got involved so I could stalk punisher ROFLMAO

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 am

My boss got me into this! A couple of months after I left my ex and filed for divorce, she called me into her office and let me tell you I was very concerned about loosing my job. But I had worked for her before and so I was at least able to keep breathing. She sat me down and said it's a good thing that you came back to work for me when you did, she stated that she had made an investment and if this was all that she could do for her loyal employees then she felt it was the right thing to do. She explained everything to me and I was elated!!! And SO GRATEFUL of the possibilities that this held I was in tears. So, I learned as much as I could, and we would talk some after work and different times. Then she put me in charge of gathering all of the information that I could regarding safety measures, cash in procedures, keeping her informed and up to date with everything, etc. This has turned into another part time job on top of the 50 hours a week I already put in, not to mention I do not always get paid for this extra work, but I have certainly received an education! Since receiving my initial gift, I was able to scrape together enough money a couple of times to purchase a few more, and now feel that if it were meant for me to have more than what I have, then I would have had the money to get it. I'm very grateful for what she's done for me, what I've been able to do for myself and what I hope to be able to do for my kids and grandbabies in the future.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:15 am

I was working with this Ministry and a cupple from S. America wanted to take me to lunch one day and they told me that it was on there heart to let me know about what was going on with Iraq and their Dinar so we drove from there to one of TD out posts,(Satilite Office) and I was on my way,Now It is like I bout a ticket to get on space Mountain at Walt D.. Sense then I have spread the word through three churches and really have started a trend in Sarasota,Fl. We are just waiting to get off the ride.lol What an experiences it has Been .would Not trade it for the world, I am here with you till the end..
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:33 am

mustlovedogs wrote:I only got involved so I could stalk punisher ROFLMAO

:shock:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:39 am

Herb Lady wrote:My boss got me into this! A couple of months after I left my ex and filed for divorce, she called me into her office and let me tell you I was very concerned about loosing my job. But I had worked for her before and so I was at least able to keep breathing. She sat me down and said it's a good thing that you came back to work for me when you did, she stated that she had made an investment and if this was all that she could do for her loyal employees then she felt it was the right thing to do. She explained everything to me and I was elated!!! And SO GRATEFUL of the possibilities that this held I was in tears. So, I learned as much as I could, and we would talk some after work and different times. Then she put me in charge of gathering all of the information that I could regarding safety measures, cash in procedures, keeping her informed and up to date with everything, etc. This has turned into another part time job on top of the 50 hours a week I already put in, not to mention I do not always get paid for this extra work, but I have certainly received an education! Since receiving my initial gift, I was able to scrape together enough money a couple of times to purchase a few more, and now feel that if it were meant for me to have more than what I have, then I would have had the money to get it. I'm very grateful for what she's done for me, what I've been able to do for myself and what I hope to be able to do for my kids and grandbabies in the future.

Nice stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:58 am

never bought any dinar. just following it for friends.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:05 am

mitkire wrote:never bought any dinar. just following it for friends.

whoaaa really? interesting

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 am

punisher wrote:

lmao lmao lmao Punisher...do you love dogs?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

How did you get into the RV investment? Smiley-happy093How did you get into the RV investment? 7_11_117How did you get into the RV investment? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 am

Catherine wrote:
punisher wrote:

How did you get into the RV investment? 3973136183 How did you get into the RV investment? 3973136183 How did you get into the RV investment? 3973136183 Punisher...do you love dogs?!
A DOG WHERE????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 am

abby ann wrote:
Catherine wrote:
punisher wrote:

How did you get into the RV investment? 3973136183 How did you get into the RV investment? 3973136183 How did you get into the RV investment? 3973136183 Punisher...do you love dogs?!
A DOG WHERE????

lmao lmao

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

How did you get into the RV investment? Smiley-happy093How did you get into the RV investment? 7_11_117How did you get into the RV investment? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Catherine wrote:
punisher wrote:

lmao lmao lmao Punisher...do you love dogs?!

I do love dogs Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:11 am

I like to watch money burn, no not really, A long time friend/business associate told my wife he was in and had been over 3 years at the time. We have blown more money on dinner, so we thought why not.Since then, to long to talk about, we researched to many hours to count and kept buying more from different sources, to have a realationship with different places, over time till we have more than we need, so there are some groups that will do well after RV with our donations.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:17 am

I got started in this mess in August of 2010. My sister-in-law and brother were told about the IQD by an evangelist friend of theirs. Since little brother does not have internet service, they asked me to keep tabs on their investment for them. All I had to go by at that time was XE.com and DinarTrade's site. I have found all my own sources since then. I do not have any Dinar of my own, but I found out about the VND about a year ago. When tax returns came in, my family started investing in it. We now have enough to make all of us VERY comfortable, help a lot of groups out, help several churches, and still have enough left over to choke a grown mule.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raelkcol Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:41 am

A friend gifted me dinar In 2010. Up until then I had never heard the word. Just like all of you I am on this ride to the end. Go RV!!!!!!

raelkcol

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum