Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place?

+21
Truthlooker
1alaskan
therealbutterfly
victoriaj
Ponee
dbrianpittman
Kevind53
rosymunoz21
bigdaddytim
Purpleskyz
ibcraig0
sunstarhb
HezekiaH
sedonakim
zonepirate
milleriniraq
showmethe$
CaptnJerry
LookingAtTheHeavens
Terbo56
jabberwockey
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? Empty IF this RV plan didn't fall into place?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 am

If the RV or RD or whatever it is that happens and we all ONLY ended up breaking even...would ALL the plans you guys had in place also fall apart? This is just a hypothetical question. Would your plans fade with the money that never came???

Some tend to believe that this investment will make us little or no money at all or that we will only break even.

I still pray that is NOT the case.

Back to top Go down

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? Empty Re: IF this RV plan didn't fall into place?

Post by jabberwockey Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 am

punisher wrote:If the RV or RD or whatever it is that happens and we all ONLY ended up breaking even...would ALL the plans you guys had in place also fall apart? This is just a hypothetical question. Would your plans fade with the money that never came???

Some tend to believe that this investment will make us little or no money at all or that we will only break even.

I hope it's a 1:1 investment or something close to that, i.e. 1Dinar=$1USD. If it never happens it's no different that going to Vegas and pulling the handle. NO ONE should be invested in something like this who cannot afford to be anymore than they should go to Vegas and assume they are going to make money gambling.

jabberwockey
jabberwockey

Back to top Go down

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? Empty Re: IF this RV plan didn't fall into place?

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 am

Punisher- Ask the neggies- That would be the best place to start- It only makes sense,seeing how they seem to think they know more than everybody else-Apparently it is 'their intel', that perhaps we all would like to listen to-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:08 am

Just wanted to see if people would still try to follow through on some of the things they had planned...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 am

Punisher- You should know me by now-That was not directed to you,buddy,you need to keep that in mind!IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 1261280965 It's ALL good-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 am

terbo56 wrote:Punisher- You should know me by now-That was not directed to you,buddy,you need to keep that in mind!IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 1261280965 It's ALL good-

I know :bball:

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 am

If the RV never happens, then that also will probably mean that the global shift of power isn't happening either. If that is the case, then I am more worried about giant corporations continuing to control our government and them continuing to tighten the screws on us. I just want to be debt free on a small farm with no monsanto seeds, no fluoride water, no chem trails, and maybe give us our constitution and bill of rights back. Apparently that is way too much to ask for. At least we still have Heaven to look forward to in a worst case scenario.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:39 am

punisher wrote:If the RV or RD or whatever it is that happens and we all ONLY ended up breaking even...would ALL the plans you guys had in place also fall apart? This is just a hypothetical question. Would your plans fade with the money that never came???

Punisher, no, it won't affect my post event plans, but I never seriously planned on my couple of million dinar to be worth much more than a few thousand each either... Well, it may slow them down a little, but I still push forward with them everyday. Chipping away little by little...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:40 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:If the RV never happens, then that also will probably mean that the global shift of power isn't happening either. If that is the case, then I am more worried about giant corporations continuing to control our government and them continuing to tighten the screws on us. I just want to be debt free on a small farm with no monsanto seeds, no fluoride water, no chem trails, and maybe give us our constitution and bill of rights back. Apparently that is way too much to ask for. At least we still have Heaven to look forward to in a worst case scenario.

RE: Monsanto Seeds... My concern is that even non-GMO seeds are being "infected" and cross-pollinated with Monsanto GMO seeds. While they claim they won't reproduce and you need to buy new seeds every year, that is not entirely accurate. With more and more of the world and farms using GMO seeds, more an more of our heirloom varieties ARE being infected. Scary stuff

(and I hope that is not too negative for anyone as it is factual).

jabberwockey
jabberwockey

Back to top Go down

Post by showmethe$ Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:42 am

I know my plans would be all shot to H.... as far as the things that I wanted to puchase and in getting all of my imidiate family out of debt. With that being said .......I hav'nt quit my job yet as others have implied to do. I will continue the 8:00 to 8:00 five to six days a week untill this pops. Untill then I will live pay check to pay check. IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 949729897

Go RV !!!!!
showmethe$
showmethe$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:54 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:If the RV never happens, then that also will probably mean that the global shift of power isn't happening either. If that is the case, then I am more worried about giant corporations continuing to control our government and them continuing to tighten the screws on us. I just want to be debt free on a small farm with no monsanto seeds, no fluoride water, no chem trails, and maybe give us our constitution and bill of rights back. Apparently that is way too much to ask for. At least we still have Heaven to look forward to in a worst case scenario.

your post was so in your face it made me laugh...thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 am

Punisher, its a great question. I'll admit I've got some debt that I wouldn't have if I had not planned on this happening (over a year ago now). I'll just have to keep working like I have been. However, I would not want to be a guru should this fall through. The backlash for some who have placed all hope on this will be severe. I don't think some have thought about how their actions have affected literally thousands of lives.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm hoping to be a millionaire but not expecting it. If I lose my entire investment life will continue on the same path as it is now. Since I, like a few other "neggies", am expecting a re-denomination followed by a slow rise in the dinar I hope to make a 300-400% ROI on my investment in the next 2-5 years. Can't get a better return than that anywhere. I feel bad for all the people who are penning all their hopes on a huge windfall that looks pretty iffy right now.

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sedonakim Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Hello....I feel that Bella Grits put this whole RV scenario into perspective yesterday on Dinar Recaps......when she compared it to having cancer and hanging in there for a new treatment.....would you be willing to hang in there a few more days or weeks....if you knew treatment was coming that could possibly cure you???

sedonakim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:44 pm

milleriniraq wrote:Punisher, its a great question. I'll admit I've got some debt that I wouldn't have if I had not planned on this happening (over a year ago now). I'll just have to keep working like I have been. However, I would not want to be a guru should this fall through. The backlash for some who have placed all hope on this will be severe. I don't think some have thought about how their actions have affected literally thousands of lives.

While I agree that nobody is forced to do anything...if this investment goes south and all the gurus/intel providers that told people to quit their jobs and it is done and we have a 12 dollar rate etc...I hope some sort of legal action can be brought against such individuals. I mean everyone is responsible for themselves but it doesn't help when people are lying to you day in and day out...and profiting from it.

I also have some debt I would love to be rid of and with the RV I can do just that...without it will make it much harder...but hey, such is life. At least I'm alive and healthy right Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Great question Punisher. I am about to take my mud spa bath. I will contemplate about it over the next 30 minutes and let you know!! Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:51 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Great question Punisher. I am about to take my mud spa bath. I will contemplate about it over the next 30 minutes and let you know!! Very Happy

Have fun in the spa Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunstarhb Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 pm

[quote="punisher"]If the RV or RD or whatever it is that happens and we all ONLY ended up breaking even...would ALL the plans you guys had in place also fall apart? This is just a hypothetical question. Would your plans fade with the money that never came???

I still pray that is NOT the case.[/quote

Well, I was willing to lose whatever the buy/sell rate differences in $ amount if this does not turn out to be as my speculation.

So whatever happens I will not lose more than I was willing to lose.

I will keep on doing whatever I am doing now even if nothing happens.

The dreams I had, it is joyful experiences, at least I had dreams.

And this dreams put me in a different out look in life.

So, whatever will be, will be and it will be all good.

sunstarhb

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Hey Punisher it will definitely affect my plans. My youngest son and I both own dinars and we have talked and planned based on several scenarios from .86 cents to 1 to 1 to $3 plus and on up. My basic plans are to get completley out of debt so I can stop living paycheck to paycheck like some others have said. Beyond that I would love to retire. NO I am not retirement age yet, but I would still love to retire now. As far as buying expensive cars and other luxuries I have not thought about any of that I just want to be out of debt, own my home free and clear, and maybe retire. None of that will be possible without this RVing at least at .86 cents which at that no retirement but debt free.

So in answer to your question, YES without a doubt.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:30 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:Hey Punisher it will definitely affect my plans. My youngest son and I both own dinars and we have talked and planned based on several scenarios from .86 cents to 1 to 1 to $3 plus and on up. My basic plans are to get completley out of debt so I can stop living paycheck to paycheck like some others have said. Beyond that I would love to retire. NO I am not retirement age yet, but I would still love to retire now. As far as buying expensive cars and other luxuries I have not thought about any of that I just want to be out of debt, own my home free and clear, and maybe retire. None of that will be possible without this RVing at least at .86 cents which at that no retirement but debt free.

I know you didn't state so, but just a word of caution to those that talk about retiring ... be careful when you retire and ensure you keep active. I watched my grandfather, then my father, retire, sit down in front of the TV, and then die within 4 years. It was so sad to see that happen, but both felt as if they were no longer of use to society and retirement meant watch TV day and night. You must remain active else you will not enjoy your Golden Years. While there's no guarantee, the odds are greatly with you if you can stay active.

FWIW

jabberwockey
jabberwockey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:38 pm

jabberwockey wrote:
ibcraig0 wrote:Hey Punisher it will definitely affect my plans. My youngest son and I both own dinars and we have talked and planned based on several scenarios from .86 cents to 1 to 1 to $3 plus and on up. My basic plans are to get completley out of debt so I can stop living paycheck to paycheck like some others have said. Beyond that I would love to retire. NO I am not retirement age yet, but I would still love to retire now. As far as buying expensive cars and other luxuries I have not thought about any of that I just want to be out of debt, own my home free and clear, and maybe retire. None of that will be possible without this RVing at least at .86 cents which at that no retirement but debt free.

I know you didn't state so, but just a word of caution to those that talk about retiring ... be careful when you retire and ensure you keep active. I watched my grandfather, then my father, retire, sit down in front of the TV, and then die within 4 years. It was so sad to see that happen, but both felt as if they were no longer of use to society and retirement meant watch TV day and night. You must remain active else you will not enjoy your Golden Years. While there's no guarantee, the odds are greatly with you if you can stay active.

FWIW

Good advice. I hope to retire from my current job and go do something within the film industry. That is my dream Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:40 pm

I hear you my friend. This not happening the way we want it to happen would affect my plans too.

Last edited by punisher on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 pm

If this RV never happens I will still trek through life as planned. I really don't have the faith in this as some here do to begin with.

Looking to the Heavens: Your post at 10:35 is something that I totally agree with you on. And well stated also!! WOW.... never thought that would happen! LOL Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2245507099IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 pm

I almost fell asleep in the spa. So I am all detoxed and ready for the weekend.

Punisher said "If the RV or RD or whatever it is that happens and we all ONLY ended up
breaking even...would ALL the plans you guys had in place also fall
apart? This is just a hypothetical question. Would your plans fade with
the money that never came???"

The plans (the day to day details) would change but they will change any way within a few days of the RV.The dream would not change. I am still living and will continue to live out the dream God has for me.

One can make a million dollars or more by the RV or you can make it every year by working for it and once you make a million in one year it is much easier to do it every year. The RV for many will simply speed the process along but why wait for the RV? Do it now!!

The RV is only one good possible source of funds for the dream but only one. I have 4 other actual streams of income that are already accomplishing my dreams. It is easy to think you will do certain things but those things often change when you start making a million plus a year.

One thing for sure some funds must be placed in secure investments paying monthly cash flow whether you need it or not. The time will come that you will need it. Believe me!!Believe me!!! Believe me!!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks for the advice Jabber. When I say retire I mean stop trading my time for money and someone else determines how much that will be. I have lots of plans to stay very active like golfing and golfing and playing and seeing the world. I am in my second marriage and my wife is a lot younger than me and we have a 4 year old daughter so I plan on being very active for a very long time. Even if this doesn't happen I plan to keep taking life a day at a time but always enjoying every day I have. I haven't invested much into this, so if it doesn't happen I won't lose my life savings I just invested enough so that if it comes in high I will have enough to help my family and friends and myself, but not so much that I won't know what to do with it all. I could have invested more but I wanted to keep it small enough so that if it doesn't happen I won't be sick at the thought of my loss, and at the same time small enough that if it does come through I won't lose who I am with all the money. Does that make sense? Thanks again though I appreciate your advice.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:00 pm

HezekiaH wrote:I almost fell asleep in the spa. So I am all detoxed and ready for the weekend.

Punisher said "If the RV or RD or whatever it is that happens and we all ONLY ended up

The plans (the day to day details) would change but they will change any way within a few days of the RV.The dream would not change. I am still living and will continue to live out the dream God has for me.

One can make a million dollars or more by the RV or you can make it every year by working for it and once you make a million in one year it is much easier to do it every year. The RV for many will simply speed the process along but why wait for the RV? Do it now!!

The RV is only one good possible source of funds for the dream but only one. I have 4 other actual streams of income that are already accomplishing my dreams. It is easy to think you will do certain things but those things often change when you start making a million plus a year.

One thing for sure some funds must be placed in secure investments paying monthly cash flow whether you need it or not. The time will come that you will need it. Believe me!!Believe me!!! Believe me!!!!

Secure investments like what if you dnt mind me asking? Sounds like you are already doing well making 1 million a year....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:06 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:Thanks for the advice Jabber. When I say retire I mean stop trading my time for money and someone else determines how much that will be. I have lots of plans to stay very active like golfing and golfing and playing and seeing the world. I am in my second marriage and my wife is a lot younger than me and we have a 4 year old daughter so I plan on being very active for a very long time. Even if this doesn't happen I plan to keep taking life a day at a time but always enjoying every day I have. I haven't invested much into this, so if it doesn't happen I won't lose my life savings I just invested enough so that if it comes in high I will have enough to help my family and friends and myself, but not so much that I won't know what to do with it all. I could have invested more but I wanted to keep it small enough so that if it doesn't happen I won't be sick at the thought of my loss, and at the same time small enough that if it does come through I won't lose who I am with all the money. Does that make sense? Thanks again though I appreciate your advice.

It makes sense. One must never lose who they are with money.

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm

punisher wrote:
HezekiaH wrote:I almost fell asleep in the spa. So I am all detoxed and ready for the weekend.

Secure investments like what if you dnt mind me asking? Sounds like you are already doing well making 1 million a year....

Secure investments like Rental Properties, perhaps? One thing I have found is that even though the housing crisis was devastating for so many people, rental property income is booming. Our rental properties (both commercial and residential) are a great income and especially great to have when our business is sluggish as it currently is. If you can work toward acquiring rental properties that is (in my mind) about as secure as you can get... you just have to ensure you rule your rental properties with your head, not your heart, as, unfortunately, there are people who will take advantage of you when/if they can.

jabberwockey
jabberwockey

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Personally, Yes, this would change my plans if we don't get a SIGNIFICANT increase in value. Fortunately, I am riding down the road with God as the driver. But, the RV would simply be a fork in that road. If we continue driving the direction we are now, it just means that we will drive on the bumpy, non paved road. But, if we get rv'ed money and have excess, we buy a bus, pick up our loved ones, and get on the nice smooth freeway!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosymunoz21 Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

My plans wouldn't fall apart because God always holds things together. It would be dissapointing because I wouldn't be able to buy the house i want now, but God always provides no matter the situation. The money i have now is more than some have. Some members of my church and myself, went to feed the homeless and we bought sleeping bags and blankets. You should of seen their reactions... Big smiles on their faces and so thankful. To them it probably felt like Christmas! To me that was a reality check, we want so much more than we already have and we sometimes fail to be greatful for what we already have. If this RV happens, Praise God!! If it doesn't, Praise God!! We do not depend on wealth but on His Grace and Mercy and most of all Love.. God bless all!!!

rosymunoz21

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:26 pm

jabberwockey You are right on. I do rental property but I only supply the money.I let the professionals do the buy, rehab and maintenance.It means you only get 9 to 11 % but it is secure. It is mostly in apartment buildings.

I also do land development. Finding land in the path of growth and preparing it for zoning changes.

Right now I am buying property in Central America and reselling lots to second home buyers.

This is all done on the internet and through Fly and Buy programs.

Don't wait for the RV to make your millions. Go out and do it now apart from your job. Go Rv

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:26 pm

I read just the other day that the average 45 year old American has almost a hundred thousand dollars in savings. I am surely not typical!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:30 pm

jabberwockey wrote:
punisher wrote:

Secure investments like Rental Properties, perhaps? One thing I have found is that even though the housing crisis was devastating for so many people, rental property income is booming. Our rental properties (both commercial and residential) are a great income and especially great to have when our business is sluggish as it currently is. If you can work toward acquiring rental properties that is (in my mind) about as secure as you can get... you just have to ensure you rule your rental properties with your head, not your heart, as, unfortunately, there are people who will take advantage of you when/if they can.

Rental properties ...sounds like a plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:21 pm

If it does not RV and we break even, no change, we'll invest someplace else if we can, if not, we'll invest in family and friends. Life goes on, Dinar is not my provision, work is not my provision, God is my provision.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:26 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:I read just the other day that the average 45 year old American has almost a hundred thousand dollars in savings. I am surely not typical!!

I question that only because that is not what we are typically seeing in the retiree's we work with ... (OK a little older, but ...) 100K net worth, maybe, but that is not just savings, it would also include property as well. Many no doubt have IRAs or 401Ks etc. but that money is not available to them before 59 1/2 without substantial penalties other than some very limited exceptions.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrianpittman Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:32 pm

While I agree that nobody is forced to do anything...if this investment goes south and all the gurus/intel providers that told people to quit their jobs and it is done and we have a 12 dollar rate etc...I hope some sort of legal action can be brought against such individuals. I mean everyone is responsible for themselves but it doesn't help when people are lying to you day in and day out...and profiting from it./quote]

I agree with you Punisher. I actually asked the same question to an attorney just out of curiosity and was told that no matter how many disclaimers are put at the end of posts, or how many times someone references that what is said is for information only, they can still be held significantly legally liable for what is said if it can be proved that actions were taken by another person that resulted in harm based on a 'perceived level of expertise' of that intel provider in that area of information. Basically it was explained to me that if you hold yourself up to be an expert or to be privy to information, your words and actions can be held above a disclaimer. Something to think about for those who think intel is just an ego game, huh?

I don't personally feel that our intel folks are lying to us for the most part but there are a few who seem to be oblivious to reality. I am however extremely appreciative of those who actually come forward and say "Hey I was wrong about this" or "I had intel that pointed to A but it was debunked". I think it shows they are truly doing to best they can to get us real information.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying any of this to blast anyone or be harsh at all. I, just like most of us I assume, simply want the b.s. to stop. We all understand that no one can know the rate or date in advance. It's basic business sense. I do, however, appreciate the fact that knowing approximately where we are helps to reassure us all on occasion. I would hazard to say that all of us, no matter our stance on this investment and its potential, could use a little reassurance now and again.

With all that said, will whoever has that danged button hit it already and let's get this RV over with!!! Very Happy

dbrianpittman

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:05 pm

I'll call Shabbibi right away!!lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 pm

When guys like bulldog for the 100th time calls the rv or states that it will happen by tomorrow ...and it does not...then i wish he would just shut up and come back when he has real intel to share.

At least scotti g is trying.

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:53 pm

This topic sure took a change of direction!!!!!!!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:58 pm

yep, just friends sitting around shooting the breeze

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriaj Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:38 pm

I, too,IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? 2879513009 am tired of this daily; is just around the corner.

victoriaj

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:45 pm

punisher wrote:When guys like bulldog for the 100th time calls the rv or states that it will happen by tomorrow ...and it does not...then i wish he would just shut up and come back when he has real intel to share.

Watch out, we members get in trouble for sayin the same thing lol Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:23 pm

If you did not get into this thinking you could throw some money in a fire and watch it burn, then it is quit possible you should not have bought chips in the game.

Even at a penny, you are making money

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:When guys like bulldog for the 100th time calls the rv or states that it will happen by tomorrow ...and it does not...then i wish he would just shut up and come back when he has real intel to share.

Watch out, we members get in trouble for sayin the same thing lol Wink

THEREALBUTTERFLY, I will get back to topic, but I was just stating it the way I see it...I read his post that was posted today again...and yet again it is tomorrow....always tomorrow. Anyway...

GOD is in my heart so I will be fine even if we just make the money back that we invested.

It would have just been nice to have some money to live a little comfortable ya know ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 pm

And he said it without getting nasty or calling names. Just stated his opinion in a respectful if forceful way, and nothing wrong with that. Now if he had gone off ....
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? Footba10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthlooker Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Well punisher I feel the same as you. But I have two of your buds trying to bully me for just making a joke in response to something else that was obviously a joke.

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Truthlooker wrote:Well punisher I feel the same as you. But I have two of your buds trying to bully me for just making a joke in response to something else that was obviously a joke.

If there is any doubt that what you post may not be taken as a joke, it is best not to hit the send button, that way a member will not have any issues,

Real simple,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthlooker Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

IT STILL DIDN'T BREAK ANY OF THE SITE RULES!!!

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:48 pm

1alaskan wrote:
Truthlooker wrote:Well punisher I feel the same as you. But I have two of your buds trying to bully me for just making a joke in response to something else that was obviously a joke.

If there is any doubt that what you post may not be taken as a joke, it is best not to hit the send button, that way a member will not have any issues,

Real simple,

Then this would be a very quiet place lol. I personally read it as a joke because of the simple high crazy rate that was given. Just like the original post was obviously a joke. This place is gettin a little tense lately..... nite everyone......

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthlooker Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 am

TRB, I am glad you saw it that way also. It is almost getting to where you can't even post on here.

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum