Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post

Go down

BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post Empty BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post

Post by Gkontor on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Your Response Please to the following post. Thank you.

Randy Koonce Update from Mig Chat Sun. Afternoon
02/26/2012

cvfallbrook] From Randy Koonce - I am only sending out because so many have asked to see if the RV was done....... First this is no RV today or tomorrow. There will not be an RV until after the National Meeting or National Conference or National Congress depending on who is talking about it.... Next week should help us with the conference so we wait....

Okie is not right with either the Date or the Rate...... I am just sending to calm everyone down.... when i get a date i will post the article to let you know.... If and when it RV's I will send out message and let people know.... Let us not get the Cart before the Horse..... Sit back Breathe I will let people know.

Gkontor

Back to top Go down

BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post Empty Re: BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Your Spirits are being tested!

Back to top Go down

BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post Empty Re: BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post

Post by Gkontor on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:55 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Your Spirits are being tested!

AJ, I am very curious to hear a response.

Gkontor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Well since Okie never comes into the forums, and Bulldog only rarely you will have a long wait for an answer. I you really want an answer and not to just stir things up, then go to the chat and wait for one of them to show up and then ask them. We'll be glad to post their answer here.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post 2805820865  BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post 2805820865  BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post 2805820865  BASKET---Bulldog's and Okie's Response to this post 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:56 pm

I've been listening to Randy K for years and I can say this, he almost called it one time about a half year ago. That has been the only time I can remember that he has come close to being wrong. He has an almost perfect track record and makes sense in everything he says. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Randy is level headed.

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Isn't this true of other information providers also ie: Studly, Cap1, Bluwolf?

bounce

@stevejss1 wrote:I've been listening to Randy K for years and I can say this, he almost called it one time about a half year ago. That has been the only time I can remember that he has come close to being wrong. He has an almost perfect track record and makes sense in everything he says. Blessings

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

I love love love Randy and he has ALWAYS been very clear on what we are looking for based on facts and not "intel" . Level headed and grounded man. I highly suggest anyone listen to any CC call by Randy to better understand your investment.

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm

punisher wrote:Randy is level headed.

THEN GO TO CURRENCY CHATTER SITE...WHY ARE YOU A MOD AT OOM?? JUST SAYIN.....

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lescu on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 pm

I thought that conference was not until the end of March around the 27th?!?! So, may Oakie and rest of mods have to make a living, they can't sit around all day talking to us! I for one hope Oakie is doing better, Bear,Bulldog too, and all the mods, just happy to have this site to visit. I pray it will happen someday soon before June maybe, I have been waiting for 2 years now, need this to get an operation on my back to live without being a cripple. So hopefully the rest of you are in better shape. Blessings, Les
lescu
lescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:46 pm

@lexie wrote:
W

Calm down. Was just making a statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:52 pm

punisher wrote:
@lexie wrote:
W

THIS IS OKIE'S HOME....CALM DOWN??? PLEASE,THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING, BEFORE YOU HIT THE SEND BUTTON NEXT TIME...TYVM

I'M DONE!!!

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm

wow, Guys I'm going to say I told you so,,,Sorry. Love all of you.
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:05 pm

@lexie wrote:
punisher wrote:
@lexie wrote:
W

THIS IS OKIE'S HOME....CALM DOWN??? PLEASE,THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING, BEFORE YOU HIT THE SEND BUTTON NEXT TIME...TYVM

I'M DONE!!!

Wow..... its not like punisher said anything bad about okie. Just said Randy is level headed. Big deal....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:08 pm

@Happy Life wrote:I love love love Randy and he has ALWAYS been very clear on what we are looking for based on facts and not "intel" . Level headed and grounded man. I highly suggest anyone listen to any CC call by Randy to better understand your investment.

It was Mod Happy Life that made that statement.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 pm

In defense of Punisher, there's a good reason he's asking these questions and making statements because he can actually think and is not some blind kool-aid drinker like most of the folks on this site, especially the mods. So why am I here, you ask? I too drank the kool-aid for a while based on okie's reputation. How many wrong prognostications can be made before calling it quits? How many stories of planes, cakes in the oven and the train is pulling into the station can a person endure?

Let me ask you lexie, where's the rv okie called? Where's the $12.36 rate? In his creative imagination, that's where. I can't cure stupidity, but I can give you some good advice. Listen to Kaperoni and Randy Koonce if you want the facts and to wake up from this nightmare of the rv being wrongly called for the nth time. Ever hear Randy or Kap call it? Of course not!!! Their heads are not placed 2 feet up their arses, that's why! Just use an ounce of common sense and one day, maybe, you'll understand what I'm saying. You call it bashing...I call it like I see'em and speak the truth. This is not fantasy island, this is reality. Wake up to it. No need to ban me, I can get this bs from any 5 and dime dinar site anywhere. I quit!
PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 pm

@PGLD wrote:In defense of Punisher, there's a good reason he's asking these questions and making statements because he can actually think and is not some blind kool-aid drinker like most of the folks on this site, especially the mods. So why am I here, you ask? I too drank the kool-aid for a while based on okie's reputation. How many wrong prognostications can be made before calling it quits? How many stories of planes, cakes in the oven and the train is pulling into the station can a person endure?

Let me ask you lexie, where's the rv okie called? Where's the $12.36 rate? In his creative imagination, that's where. I can't cure stupidity, but I can give you some good advice. Listen to Kaperoni and Randy Koonce if you want the facts and to wake up from this nightmare of the rv being wrongly called for the nth time. Ever hear Randy or Kap call it? Of course not!!! Their heads are not placed 2 feet up their arses, that's why! Just use an ounce of common sense and one day, maybe, you'll understand what I'm saying. You call it bashing...I call it like I see'em and speak the truth. This is not fantasy island, this is reality. Wake up to it. No need to ban me, I can get this bs from any 5 and dime dinar site anywhere. I quit!

I am sorry, but you really have no concept of what any of the mods believe or think.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:40 pm

According to his post, he's long gone anyway- And if he isn't, he will be-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum