Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal

4 posters

Go down

G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   Empty G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal

Post by lexie Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:39 am

MEXICO CITY | Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:56am EST

G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal for April

(Reuters) - The world's leading economies worked on Sunday to line up a deal in April on a second global rescue package worth nearly $2 trillion to stop the euro-zone sovereign debt crisis from spreading and putting at risk the tentative recovery.

Germany said it would make a decision some time in March on strengthening Europe's bailout fund, a move other Group of 20 countries say is essential to clear the way for throwing extra funds into the International Monetary Fund.

The two actions are part of the G20's efforts to build up massive international resources by the end of April - when the group next meets - and convince financial markets they can stem the euro-zone's deep problems.

It would mark their boldest effort since 2008, when the G20 mustered $1 trillion to help rescue the world economy.

British finance minister George Osborne said there would be no additional resources committed to the IMF until euro zone countries bolstered their own efforts to stop contagion.

"We are prepared to consider IMF resources but only once we see the color of the euro zone money and we have not seen the color of the euro zone money," he told Sky TV. "I think that quid pro quo will be clearly established here in Mexico City."

German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said European leaders will tackle the adequacy of the region's firewall during March. The issue will be on the agenda of a European Union summit next week.

"But the month of March goes from March 1 to March 31. It will be reviewed again, also in the light of the developments that have since occurred, whether the stated dimension of the (European bailout) mechanism is enough or not," he told reporters.

Berlin's willingness to discuss the size of Europe's firewall marks an important shift.

Facing political opposition to a second Greek bailout in its parliament, it has balked at enlarging Europe's rescue fund on the grounds that it would undermine efforts to impose fiscal discipline on indebted countries.

The softening of its stance came as Schaeuble said he assumes the Greek bailout package will win Bundestag support on Monday.

An agreement by Europe to merge its temporary and permanent bailout vehicles would create a $1 trillion war chest and open the door for other G20 countries to meet the IMF's request for $500-$600 billion in new resources, on top of its current $358 billion in funds.

Put together, this would total around $1.95 trillion in firepower.

But the G20 has no intention of easing its pressure on Europe by giving it a strong signal now that new IMF money is in the bag. Its communique when two days of ministerial meetings end on Sunday will merely state that the world's leading economies will review the resources of the IMF in April without setting a date for a deal, G20 officials said.

But they left no doubt the cash is needed to calm markets and secure economic growth. "In order to overcome the crisis, you have to get ahead of the curve and have a big enough bazooka," said Olli Rehn, European Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Affairs.

Japan's Finance Minister, Jun Azumi, said his country stood ready to contribute IMF funds once Europe has acted.

"I expect debate on strengthening of the IMF lending capacity will progress on condition that the problem of Europe's debt crisis is put to an end by the G20 meeting in Washington in April," he said.

OIL PRICE THREAT

Finance chiefs in their communique on Sunday will also cite rising oil prices driven by geopolitical risks as a threat to a tentative world recovery that is showing signs of strength, diplomatic sources said.

The price of oil vaulted over $125 a barrel on Friday, the highest level in nearly 10 months on concerns over Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Oil-producing members of the G20 said on Saturday they would take measures to avoid a rise in petroleum prices from hurting the world economy, Italy's deputy economy minister said.

(Additional reporting by the G20 team; Writing by Stella Dawson; Editing by William Schomberg and Todd Eastham)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/26/us-g-idUSTRE81N1L620120226

Last edited by lexie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   Empty Re: G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal

Post by Happy Life Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:49 am

Germans overwhelmingly oppose Greek bailout:

http://www.newsmeat.com/news/meat.php?articleId=124824155&channelId=2951&buyerId=newsmeatcom&buid=3281

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal   Empty Re: G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal

Post by clayf Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:59 am

lets see how the experts spin this into a dinar scenerio.......REINSTATE
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:00 am

Germany Says Show Me The Money

We are prepared to consider IMF resources but only once we see the color of the euro zone money and we have not seen the color of the euro zone money," he told Sky TV. "I think that quid pro quo will be clearly established here in Mexico City."

German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said European leaders will tackle the adequacy of the region's firewall during March.
The issue will be on the agenda of a European Union summit next week.

WHERE DO YOU FIND MONEY WHEN THERE IS NO MONEY......RV AT A HIGH RATE....UP ABOVE THE EUROPEAN COMMISIONER SAID SHOW ME THE BAZOOKA

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum