Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mike1401
New Member
New Member


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 am

Just received this today after a two month wait on the response from him. I am invested in dinar but this makes me wonder for the moment have I been taken. You decide for your selfs.

February 8, 2012


Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma xxxxxxxxxxxx



Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx,



Thank you for writing me about the Iraqi Dinar. I am grateful for your encouraging words, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns. I also apologize for the delay in my response.



As you know, there are many rumors surrounding the "reevaluation" of the Iraqi Dinar, and potential windfall profits for any holders of the Dinar currency, including the U.S. government. I am afraid, however, the Dinar stories that are perpetuating are scams. The rumors are not founded.



In 2007, the Iraqi government announced the "Iraqi Currency Revaluation" project which would essentially drop three zeroes from the nominal value of bank notes. The project is in fact a redenomination, not a reevaluation of the currency, which means there is no "get rich quick" opportunity, and the value of the currency would not change. Essentially, this means that 1,000 IDQ (pre-redenomination) and 1 Dinar (post-redenomination) would have the same value. While this project was rumored to go into effect in late 2010, as of now, the Iraqi government has not begun the redenomination process. If you are interested, you can find more information here: http://tinyurl.com/3zuqsxq



Again, thank you for writing in. If you have any more questions, and need any clarification please do not hesitate to contact me again. God bless!



Sincerely,



Tom A. Coburn, M.D.

United States Senator



TC: las
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:34 am

Yup, I wonder how much dinar he is holding!

Now just think about everything you know to be true about the process that IRAQ is going through and the logistics of revaluing their currency. How can any country having any sort of prestige and whom by the way has been nominated to hold the chair for OPEC step out or step up in the world without an internationally trade-able currency of value.

I'm not sure who this Senator is but I don't think I would vote him in for another term given the fact that he is not knowledgeable or informed about current events globally and those that will have an effect on the USA.

Sounds to me like his 20 year old intern wrote the response. No offense intended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mike1401
New Member
New Member


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:42 am

Thanks Good Gosh I am praying that is the case it just took me by suprise this evening when I received it. I thought I was fully grounded but my base was shaken a little just trying to get it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mike1401
New Member
New Member


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:44 am

Senator Coburn has been a very conservator Senator from the State of Oklahoma and has proven his worth that is the only reason for my concerns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 am

I totally see a RD happening rather than a RV. But still naive enough to hope for a RV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:09 am

We have been told for years the this is a hush hush situation ....If every Senator Congress..news people reported about the Dinar ..the value would go down less than it is after every other person in the world invested...curious as to what questions were asked?? and why???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RECORDIVA
New Member
New Member


Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 am

Sooooo.........my question is this. If someone takes the good Senator's advice and does not purchase dinar based on his declaration that it's a scam and, later the dinar does what we all know it is about to do.....is the Senator not LIABLE???
I can tell you that if he told me it was a scam and I didn't purchase based on the above letter, AND I found out later that he kept me from making millions.......I'd be furious...to say the least. I'd be obtaining legal council and heading to court and the newspapers..........IMO Anyone else have an opinion on this? Just curious?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 55
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 am

If a politician is not crooked when he gets elected to office, he will be by the time he gets out.

BTW, if you remember the "Gang of six" that was involved in the National Debt fact finding committee, Tom Coburn was one of them. We, here in Oklahoma, know of him, on no uncertain terms.

This letter looks like a form letter to me. He was probably given this to send out to everyone that wrote to him about the IQD RV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-10-17

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 am

Yeah I trust any senator about as far as I can throw them. They are all bought and paid for by big corporations as far as I am concerned. The fact that he said it is a scam leads me to believe that it is just the opposite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:23 am

My aunt is a state senator and she's never heard of the dinar. I had to explain everything to here elementary fashion. A few questions come to mind and when looking at this letter that raises a red flag. Can I ask was this emailed to you or mailed?

Honestly, this letter looks like he did a quick internet search using a certain keyword i.e., iraqi dinar scam etc. and added the first little tidbit of information to the letter he could find and pushed the send button.

He knows nothing about this investment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cep
New Member
New Member


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:41 am

I totally agree with you. The message reads exactly the same as a previous letter or statement that had been posted.



supergirl wrote:
My aunt is a state senator and she's never heard of the dinar. I had to explain everything to here elementary fashion. A few questions come to mind and when looking at this letter that raises a red flag. Can I ask was this emailed to you or mailed?

Honestly, this letter looks like he did a quick internet search using a certain keyword i.e., iraqi dinar scam etc. and added the first little tidbit of information to the letter he could find and pushed the send button.

He knows nothing about this investment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:20 am

RECORDIVA wrote:
Sooooo.........my question is this. If someone takes the good Senator's advice and does not purchase dinar based on his declaration that it's a scam and, later the dinar does what we all know it is about to do.....is the Senator not LIABLE???
I can tell you that if he told me it was a scam and I didn't purchase based on the above letter, AND I found out later that he kept me from making millions.......I'd be furious...to say the least. I'd be obtaining legal council and heading to court and the newspapers..........IMO Anyone else have an opinion on this? Just curious?????

No he isnt liable. If your friend told you the same thing, is HE liable? No. Only someone who is a financial advisor MAY be liable but even that is a stretch. YOU are responsible for your own due diligence. He really said nothing different than the Iraq govt has since 2006. If you didnt buy any based on the news articles that came out, can you sue Iraq? Nope.

This is what is majorly wrong in America today. Everyone looking to blame others for their own mistakes or problems. JMHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry G
New Member
New Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : SW Florida

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:07 am

Are you new?

How often does a congressman tell the taxpayer, (his boss), the truth? Chances are if his lips are moving, he is lying. Shall I remind you - Obama health care! They are above the law, just ask them.

The reality is that you need to think about this. How could he ever tell you the truth? He could start a riot. However, I am impressed that he sent a response back to you. He either knows more than he is telling you or we are ahead of the curve. I find it hard to believe that he would not know of this investment. It's called inside trader information. You do not think our politicians get to be millionaires just from their salaries?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reggie4664
New Member
New Member


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:41 am

If you think a senator of the united states does not know about IQD you are mistaken. I dont care if its your daddy - aunt -uncle -or brother they are not going to tell you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 47
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 am

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Enthusiasts are Unaware of Bernie Madoff’s Fame

Posted on 29 March 2011. Tags: ForexTraders, IQD, iraqi dinar, Tom Cleveland


By Tom Cleveland, market analyst for Forex Traders, exclusively for Iraq Business News. Forex Traders is an online resource for the foreign exchange market.

“Buy on the rumor, sell on the news” is a time-honored investment phrase that is oftentimes more confusing than the wisdom it attempts to impart. The meaning relates primarily to company securities that appreciate in expectation of a big news announcement. Early speculation drives ups the price, such that when the real announcement is made, most investors sell on the news to take their profits, often driving the price down, rather than up. “Pump and Dump” stock frauds also follow a similar scenario, but in this case, criminals benefit and investors lose.

A similar situation has been building for years, some say as many as eight years, surrounding the potential “revaluation” of the Iraqi Dinar. As the rumor would have it, the Iraqi economy has stabilized, and the potential for enormous foreign currency reserves from increased oil exports will drive the value of the Dinar to unconscious levels versus the U.S Dollar. The government authorities will be forced to revalue the currency from 1,175 to 3 per Dollar, resulting in an outrageous windfall for anyone owning stockpiles of the currency. Does something here sound a little too good to be true?

In actuality, the Iraqi Dinar, or “IQD”, is a “controlled” currency. The central bank of Iraq determines the exchange rate and must support that rate by maintaining adequate foreign currency reserves to handle capital flows across its borders. The IMF permits countries with a transitional economy to implement currency controls in order to stabilize their economy during its redevelopment phase. Presently, international banks will not accept the Dinar, and it is not traded on any forex exchange. Actual purchases can be made through currency dealers that have been authorized to buy and sell banknotes that are already in circulation.

Consequently, nothing can happen to the value of the currency without government sanction, but the “rumor” has spread due to previous government announcements. One popular currency website summarizes the government’s position as follows:

“In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. That would mean that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) would both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, there has been no redenomination as of January 2011.”

The government actually announced this “Drop Three Zeroes” project back in 2007, and at the time, the study was given the name of “Iraqi Currency Revaluation”. Therein lies the source of the confusion, perhaps from translation or from a loose usage of forex vernacular. A “redenomination” is not a “revaluation” under the strictest of interpretations of the terms. The former term implies that “two” currencies will exist with a “peg” between them, but the old currency will expire over a given time period and must be exchanged for the new currency.

Under a “redenomination” scenario, there is no “get rich quick” opportunity. However, when something as complex as foreign exchange rates are involved, the situation is ripe for a fraudster’s scheme. Con artists wasted no time devising clever “Dinar” deception scams that have been perpetrated as far away as Japan. Recently, over 200 unsuspecting Japanese investors, hoping for an immediate revaluation by the Iraqi Central Bank, bought millions of Dinars at inflated exchange rates. The sellers quickly disappeared.

The “Dinar story” sounds so plausible because much of it is based on fact. The Iraqi people and their government have made great strides in resurrecting a burgeoning economy, based to a large degree on a revitalized oil industry. The potential size of Iraqi oil and gas reserves has yet to be accurately determined, but most agree that the potential is enormous. There have been similar occurrences in other countries that suggest a few history lessons might provide clues to the future. Examples can be found in Venezuela, Iran, and Russia, but in each case, as oil exports increased, so did the need for imports of other goods and services. Currencies did appreciate, but slowly and in a measured way over decades.

Contrary to common sense, the rumors persist. Investment experts have denounced the purported gains as just another Ponzi scheme, yet Internet blogs are abundant with comments by hopeful investors that their day is coming. Many refer to an ambiguous claim that Kuwaitis became wealthy in 2003 under very similar conditions.



However, the Kuwaiti exchange rate remained generally level during the Gulf War. The local populace lost faith in the currency, driving “black market” exchange rates that did change radically. Bernie Madoff may be in prison, but his emulators have gone global.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/03/29/iraqi-dinar-revaluation-enthusiasts-are-unaware-of-bernie-madoff%e2%80%99s-fame/

That's a good article.. Same thing Iraq has been saying since 2006 and now its being confirmed and told by FOREX traders... But what do they know... Dealing with currencies is only their profession!!!

CJ

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


Come on RI/RV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 am

CaptnJerry wrote:
Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Enthusiasts are Unaware of Bernie Madoff’s Fame

Posted on 29 March 2011. Tags: ForexTraders, IQD, iraqi dinar, Tom Cleveland


By Tom Cleveland, market analyst for Forex Traders, exclusively for Iraq Business News. Forex Traders is an online resource for the foreign exchange market.

“Buy on the rumor, sell on the news” is a time-honored investment phrase that is oftentimes more confusing than the wisdom it attempts to impart. The meaning relates primarily to company securities that appreciate in expectation of a big news announcement. Early speculation drives ups the price, such that when the real announcement is made, most investors sell on the news to take their profits, often driving the price down, rather than up. “Pump and Dump” stock frauds also follow a similar scenario, but in this case, criminals benefit and investors lose.

A similar situation has been building for years, some say as many as eight years, surrounding the potential “revaluation” of the Iraqi Dinar. As the rumor would have it, the Iraqi economy has stabilized, and the potential for enormous foreign currency reserves from increased oil exports will drive the value of the Dinar to unconscious levels versus the U.S Dollar. The government authorities will be forced to revalue the currency from 1,175 to 3 per Dollar, resulting in an outrageous windfall for anyone owning stockpiles of the currency. Does something here sound a little too good to be true?

In actuality, the Iraqi Dinar, or “IQD”, is a “controlled” currency. The central bank of Iraq determines the exchange rate and must support that rate by maintaining adequate foreign currency reserves to handle capital flows across its borders. The IMF permits countries with a transitional economy to implement currency controls in order to stabilize their economy during its redevelopment phase. Presently, international banks will not accept the Dinar, and it is not traded on any forex exchange. Actual purchases can be made through currency dealers that have been authorized to buy and sell banknotes that are already in circulation.

Consequently, nothing can happen to the value of the currency without government sanction, but the “rumor” has spread due to previous government announcements. One popular currency website summarizes the government’s position as follows:

“In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. That would mean that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) would both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, there has been no redenomination as of January 2011.”

The government actually announced this “Drop Three Zeroes” project back in 2007, and at the time, the study was given the name of “Iraqi Currency Revaluation”. Therein lies the source of the confusion, perhaps from translation or from a loose usage of forex vernacular. A “redenomination” is not a “revaluation” under the strictest of interpretations of the terms. The former term implies that “two” currencies will exist with a “peg” between them, but the old currency will expire over a given time period and must be exchanged for the new currency.

Under a “redenomination” scenario, there is no “get rich quick” opportunity. However, when something as complex as foreign exchange rates are involved, the situation is ripe for a fraudster’s scheme. Con artists wasted no time devising clever “Dinar” deception scams that have been perpetrated as far away as Japan. Recently, over 200 unsuspecting Japanese investors, hoping for an immediate revaluation by the Iraqi Central Bank, bought millions of Dinars at inflated exchange rates. The sellers quickly disappeared.

The “Dinar story” sounds so plausible because much of it is based on fact. The Iraqi people and their government have made great strides in resurrecting a burgeoning economy, based to a large degree on a revitalized oil industry. The potential size of Iraqi oil and gas reserves has yet to be accurately determined, but most agree that the potential is enormous. There have been similar occurrences in other countries that suggest a few history lessons might provide clues to the future. Examples can be found in Venezuela, Iran, and Russia, but in each case, as oil exports increased, so did the need for imports of other goods and services. Currencies did appreciate, but slowly and in a measured way over decades.

Contrary to common sense, the rumors persist. Investment experts have denounced the purported gains as just another Ponzi scheme, yet Internet blogs are abundant with comments by hopeful investors that their day is coming. Many refer to an ambiguous claim that Kuwaitis became wealthy in 2003 under very similar conditions.



However, the Kuwaiti exchange rate remained generally level during the Gulf War. The local populace lost faith in the currency, driving “black market” exchange rates that did change radically. Bernie Madoff may be in prison, but his emulators have gone global.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/03/29/iraqi-dinar-revaluation-enthusiasts-are-unaware-of-bernie-madoff%e2%80%99s-fame/

That's a good article.. Same thing Iraq has been saying since 2006 and now its being confirmed and told by FOREX traders... But what do they know... Dealing with currencies is only their profession!!!

CJ
CJ YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ? http://www.dinardaily.net/t18517-economist-explains-how-the-plan-to-have-the-iqd-rv-at-1-iqd-1-usd-should-work#121048
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 47
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:23 am

geezer wrote:
CJ YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ? http://www.dinardaily.net/t18517-economist-explains-how-the-plan-to-have-the-iqd-rv-at-1-iqd-1-usd-should-work#121048[/quote]

Its a very well written opinion piece... Many of the numbers he uses to formulate are opinion/speculation numbers... And like you said, in the first half of the article he describes a Re-denomination in-country, but forgets to explain how it will work outside the country... Remember there is no such thing as an in-country only RV, RI or RD. What happens one place, will happen everywhere...

CJ

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


Come on RI/RV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic


Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-07-21
Location : Chattanooga, TN

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 am

CaptnJerry wrote:
geezer wrote:
CJ YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ? http://www.dinardaily.net/t18517-economist-explains-how-the-plan-to-have-the-iqd-rv-at-1-iqd-1-usd-should-work#121048

Its a very well written opinion piece... Many of the numbers he uses to formulate are opinion/speculation numbers... And like you said, in the first half of the article he describes a Re-denomination in-country, but forgets to explain how it will work outside the country... Remember there is no such thing as an in-country only RV, RI or RD. What happens one place, will happen everywhere...
CJ[/quote]

Or possibly a well written "Pumper" post... the comments that go with the 2 year old post are interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
707RV
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 31
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 am

bottomline is until i see an rv/ri the only people making cold hard tradable USD are the ones selling us this worthless toilet paper. i want it to rv so bad so i can pay off my student loans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-10-17

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:05 am

I read this article before I ever purchased my dinar and yet I am invested. In my opinion whoever wrote this article comparing the dinar to Bernie was paid to write it for the purpose of misdirection. Yes much of what is said is true, and it is like I have always believed: A con artist will tell you 9 truths to slip in one lie. The lie in this case is that the dinar will never revalue. If Iraq is ever going to sell all that oil and natural gass they are sitting on the dinar has to become an internationally traded and recognized currency. Even if they don't RV out of the gate, the simple fact that they are sitting on possibly the worlds largest oil reserves means that once the dinar becomes internationally traded and they start selling all that oil the dinar is going to go up in value by the simple fact that as it begins to sell on the market, and they start making all those oil and natural gas profits their currency is going to become worth more and more. So if we don't see an RV out of the gate, if we hold our dinars for a while after they begin trading on the international market we are still going to see significant gains in our investment. The big question is whether we will see our gains out of the gate or have to wait a while to see those gains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 12547
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 61
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 am

707rv-You did purchase Dinar, did you not?Then if it 'worthless toilet paper', then why are you invested, other than your student loans? Just asking-You surely must have thought there was more in it than you originally thought, am I correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:30 am

terbo56 wrote:
707rv-You did purchase Dinar, did you not?Then if it 'worthless toilet paper', then why are you invested, other than your student loans? Just asking-You surely must have thought there was more in it than you originally thought, am I correct?

Terbo56 - right now it is worth toilet paper. We hope it changes of course, but IMO nobody knows how this is going to play out. Should be interesting though..

Go RI/RV..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 12547
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 61
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:36 am

Sandwedge- I 4 one do not see it that way, because if it wasn't worth anything,none of us here would have bought any, am I correct in my thinking?As I thought, it sounded and looked good to all of us at the time-It WILL rv in its own time-as it is not in our hands,and it IS about Iraq-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 65
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:49 am

Now I feel torn between getting one of those Warka accounts or holding on. I really had my heart set on retiring. If this Senator knows what he is talking about I will do good to just pay off my car. I, too am from Oklahoma and my Senator gave a negative reply. I won't cash on prematurely but I sure wish I knew if those Warka accounts were safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1109
Join date : 2011-07-21
Location : Fox Cities,Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 am

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/03/29/iraqi-dinar-revaluation-enthusiasts-are-unaware-of-bernie-madoff%E2%80%99s-fame/......Really I think this e-mail story is crap ...........The link above from iraqbusinessnews,whatever!!!Big info from Tom A. Coburn, M.D.......again crap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parrothead
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
RECORDIVA wrote:
Sooooo.........my question is this. If someone takes the good Senator's advice and does not purchase dinar based on his declaration that it's a scam and, later the dinar does what we all know it is about to do.....is the Senator not LIABLE???
I can tell you that if he told me it was a scam and I didn't purchase based on the above letter, AND I found out later that he kept me from making millions.......I'd be furious...to say the least. I'd be obtaining legal council and heading to court and the newspapers..........IMO Anyone else have an opinion on this? Just curious?????

No he isnt liable. If your friend told you the same thing, is HE liable? No. Only someone who is a financial advisor MAY be liable but even that is a stretch. YOU are responsible for your own due diligence. He really said nothing different than the Iraq govt has since 2006. If you didnt buy any based on the news articles that came out, can you sue Iraq? Nope.

This is what is majorly wrong in America today. Everyone looking to blame others for their own mistakes or problems. JMHO



Therealbutterfly,

I've always enjoyed reading your posts and I tend to reason and think things through like you most of the time. Again, you are spot on with this one. Just wanted to say - Thanx for your postings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:17 am

terbo56 wrote:
Sandwedge- I 4 one do not see it that way, because if it wasn't worth anything,none of us here would have bought any, am I correct in my thinking?As I thought, it sounded and looked good to all of us at the time-It WILL rv in its own time-as it is not in our hands,and it IS about Iraq-

During your time away, which BTW welcome back, many new "intel providers" have crawled from the wood works. IMO they have really cheapened the feel of this investment. Many still compare and quote a comparison to an RV in Kuwait, which NEVER happened. 3-years into this I feel many have been seriously mislead by many, and it troubles me that they say their misleading words are in the name of God.. That in itself should scare many. This will play out, but the "intel providers" have proven clueless in what they relay in their forums. Do we hope for significant returns on the Dinar? Yes, but people need to brace themselves for anything, because at this point anything is possible.

Go RI/RV..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
RECORDIVA wrote:
Sooooo.........my question is this. If someone takes the good Senator's advice and does not purchase dinar based on his declaration that it's a scam and, later the dinar does what we all know it is about to do.....is the Senator not LIABLE???
I can tell you that if he told me it was a scam and I didn't purchase based on the above letter, AND I found out later that he kept me from making millions.......I'd be furious...to say the least. I'd be obtaining legal council and heading to court and the newspapers..........IMO Anyone else have an opinion on this? Just curious?????

No he isnt liable. If your friend told you the same thing, is HE liable? No. Only someone who is a financial advisor MAY be liable but even that is a stretch. YOU are responsible for your own due diligence. He really said nothing different than the Iraq govt has since 2006. If you didnt buy any based on the news articles that came out, can you sue Iraq? Nope.

This is what is majorly wrong in America today. Everyone looking to blame others for their own mistakes or problems. JMHO

I agree!!! yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 12547
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 61
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 am

Thankyou 4 the warm welcome,Sandwedge, and yes,I have noticed the different walks of g-r-s that have voiced their .2, and it's a danged shame that they cannot be upfront within themselves and others as well,but you can be sure of one thing- When this rv shows itself, you will see the bad ones sink back into the dimness of the past,and will show 2 us their TRUE colors-I guess everyone needs their 10 minutes of fame,and for others, it Will be shame!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2011-12-16

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 am

A senator using an article from almost a year ago ... sounds to me like he did serious research - NOT.

What better way to cover your behind - don't tell anyone to buy - you could be liable if it WAS a Ponzi scheme. Refer them to an article that talks it down - THEN if the constituant buys and it is a fake - you get looked at as watching out for your voters.

Sorry - I don't believe him - and being a government official does not make you a smart person in all subjects.

Still holding my IQD - bring on the RV/RI/LOP/New Currency/Whatever/and a whatchamacallit for desert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Kingdom of Heaven

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:53 am

I think IMHO it is time for all of us to really sit back and think more of this. SURE, you can own Dong and it HAS value, for it is a currency used in Vietnam, people buy and sell every day with it. So it HAS value, just not to us in America. So with the Dinar. It is NOT a scam in the sense of it being a false currency, it IS a currency and Iraqi people live daily, buying, selling and such. It is just it has NO value to us IN America. Take your IQD and move to Iraq and YOU are rich. Keep it here, you have nothing. So it is NOT a scam in that way. WHERE many are beginning to call this a scam, is HOW it is being PUMPED, HOW it is being declared to all who buy it. Currencies are bought and sold daily around the world, yet HOW MANY are pumped daily to make YOU RICH overnight? Only the Dinar. Fact is, WILL WE REALLY be wealthy and rich from this? I personally used to think, YES, what a great investment for ministry and helping people. Yet now, I wonder anymore myself. I have heard for almost eight years it was CLOSE. Soon, I read Oklahoma WILL BE THE FIFTH State to outlaw the DINAR sellers, or should I say, declare to ALL residents of Oklahoma, do NOT buy this. Utah, Wisconsin, Indiana and recently Washington State ALL warned their residents about this. So WHAT is really going on here? The Editor of Forbes Magazine and Fortune 500 Publisher, this past year of 2011 called it a SCAM and that no one would get rich quick off this. Now a fifth state is warning people. I read that last year in 2011, MORE DINAR were sold than ANY OTHER year, so what is going on? When I bought almost eight years ago, there was ONE forum, THREE dealers and all seemed exciting and legit. NOW, all these years later, we have over 24 dealers, making SO MUCH MONEY off this, and we have SO many forums, I lost count. Reality is THIS. It is now the SECOND WEEK OF FEBRUARY, 2012, and we have heard for FOUR YEARS daily it was done. It is NOT done, no where close, yet we have all been told otherwise. This next month in March, it will now be FOUR YEARS since Ranger made his fame, aka Phoenix, proclaiming to ALL it was done and he had 14 confirming Pres. and VPS of banks in Canada and America in 2008 saying it was signed. SO, I can only say, this. IF we look at facts, WHY HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED?? We hear it over and over and over again, day after day, week after week, YEAR after YEAR and NOW we will see 2012 pass, yet because SO many people need help and SO many people are HOPING, I believe WE keep this frenzy machine going. WHY is it FEB. 2012 and NO RV? I respect Okie more than any other guru over the years, yet Okie himself as been saying SINCE 2009, it was done almost weekly. So WHERE do we go from here? It is getting hard anymore to really believe it will happen the way WE THINK. What we hold IS currency, with NO value HERE, but to believe it will change us overnight to millionaires, is NOW really questionable. Be blessed

*****************
Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 12547
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 61
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:59 am

I cannot believe the negativity that is presented here- It's too bad really,and what a grave shame it is that others cannot see this in a positive light- And I will say again- WHY did you buy into it then, if you are so against it,and feel so negatively toward it- Maybe you should sell your dinar- Then you might feel better about things in general-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Kingdom of Heaven

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:08 pm

TERBO is you are referring to me, HOW is reality, negativity? I was NOT being negative, I was SPEAKING reality, FACTS. I bought into this for the purpose of which it was delivered unto me. What I am saying is WE ALL did. Yet as years pass and time goes on, maybe it is time to look into the reality of this all. POSITIVE confession will CHANGE nothing. I guess if speaking truth is Negativity, Jesus our Lord would have been the most negative of all. They surely did NOT LOVE HIM for speaking truth, they killed him.

*****************
Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 12547
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 61
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Siaya- No, I was not speaking about you,I was speaking about all the negativity on here in general-And if you speak the truth,then why did you invest? You had to have a reason, and what exactly was that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Awesome post Siaya!

Terbo56 - Im guessing that 99% of the people holding IQD has bought it for the simple fact of getting alot of money really quick. But lo'&behold that "short time" has been stretch very very thin and more understanding has come about to take a 2nd look at the investment.

Its like buying a lotto ticket, if that ticket can be used again & again for a chance to win, why throw it away just cuz you didn't win the first few drawings? Might as well keep it and see what happens. - lotto ticket being IQD and the winnings being a profitable return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Kingdom of Heaven

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Hello Terbo, I believe MORE negativity here comes from the YOUNG investors, because they have not had time, years or a seasoning so to speak to endure what many of us have. Their frustrations mount, for the situations many face today are graver and more difficult than many years ago. When I read some of these frustrations, it is sad, because I know their hearts are good, but they just do NOT understand WHY some gurus say this or that and have for the past few months. Yet some of us can then write, it has NOT been the past few months, but YEARS. It just puts this in perspective. I bought this dinar, because I was in Kenya Africa at the time with the World Outreach ministry I have overseen for 25 years. A friend wrote me and told me about this dinar, how the NEW parliament was being voted in by Dec.2005, Iraq was selling its NEW currency and it was going to revalue by 2006, so get into it NOW I was told. So, I bought it for the ministry, not myself. When I came home in 2006, during that year, I was weekly on the Thurs. night Conf. calls with FreeDinar, waiting with anticipation, as they weekly had Dr. Quiddori, an Iraqi, Middle East Economist speaking of how the dinar was going to PEG to a penny, nickle or DIME if we were fortunate. By years end, Freedinar made millions, shut up their business of Conf. calls, left THOUSANDS stranded one nite on call with no explanations. Since that time, the years have passed, and all else I stated is reality. YES, I still believe, YES I still have hope. NO I am not driven daily or nightly watching the dinar world daily anymore. I have what I have, I hold what I hold, and yet I only say this. NOTHING I HAVE EVER been told has come to pass. Will it? I pray so. I bought when IQD was at $600 range per million. So yes, I could make some return. Those who buy today, can not do the same, sadly. Be blessed, YES, be encouraged, yet I do not want those new or young investors to think this has ONLY BEEN a few months delay. It has been years.

*****************
Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 12547
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 61
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:28 pm

I don't have that many,but then again I am not going to sell it,either- We all bought, like it or not, but for all of us, the end result will be the same- We will win, or we will lose- Think of it that way, if you want to -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 12547
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 61
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Siaya- Yes, you are right about the young investor- I didn't know anything about this investment 'till a friend told me about it, but it is an investment that is not to be taken lightly- Whatever happens, happens-And that's what it is at this point- It is what it is, and no more-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Kingdom of Heaven

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Be blessed Terbo, and YES, you can encourage many, but encourage them always by speaking truth, for MANY, as you and I know, have been "led along" or many times told things they hold to daily. Be blessed. I will off the forum awhile again soon, for I leave next week to the Philippines. YES, I would rejoice while gone, this CAME TO PASS. IN the meantime, as you said, IT IS what it IS. Be blessed, keep many hearts stable here.

*****************
Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com
mmaster
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Wonder who told terbo ? Hmmmmmmmmmm lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 12547
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 61
Location : Central Florida-

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Indeed- Who was that masked man who rode by and put his southbound boot in his northbound 'AAAA'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mmaster
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Had 2 be BIG T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:27 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:
Yeah I trust any senator about as far as I can throw them. They are all bought and paid for by big corporations as far as I am concerned. The fact that he said it is a scam leads me to believe that it is just the opposite.

For sure! and they support the biggest one of all Social security I think that members of congress have a lower intelligence level anyway except RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JFred
New Member
New Member


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi Mike1401:

It is interesting that Oklahoma's Senator Coburn sent your letter on February 8th.

I got one from him on February 8th as well. More intersting is that it was the EXACT same wording. Mine was received at 2:47 PM on Februar 8th.

Yeah, the link is a year old and was written with a heavy bias. The question I have is, why did Coburn decide to send out mass E-mail now? Could it be an attempt to CYA or to deny involvement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
builder
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:57 pm

It dosent matter but, A few years ago I was talking to Okie on the phone. I asked who he was getting information from and it seems I heard Sen Tom C. was one who he talks to. (besides many others).....I might be wrong but who knows . Ask my wife. Im always wrong.

Everybody else has been wrong also. Vice Pres. Dick Cheney thought it would RV by now also according to my close sources..If Dick has been wrong, (and he is one of the original architects). WOW... Mabe Sen Tom Coburn dosent has good info one way or the other? Mabe none of know anything....just my 2 cents...you may have 3, Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franklin54
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-07-08
Location : Jacksonville, FL

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 pm

If a U.S. Senator says don't worry your pretty head about it, and then perpetuates the bank mantra of 'scam', even though those very same banks had been selling dinar, I guess, when it was NOT a scam - looks like I had better get some MORE>MORE>MORE. But of course - only if I have a shred of memory of the history of the congress. Remember - they pass laws that apply to you and me, but unconscionably do not apply to them. In the last few weeks, they are actually struggling to pass a law that would prohibit them from profitting from inside imformation - what the S.E.C. would throw US in jail for, we now find is routine, LEGAL behavior for members of Congress.

These are the ethics of your U.S. Congress. Yep - if the Senator says don't, then I will be getting MORE>MORE>MORE, as we know them by their ACTIONS, not their words. Most of Congress OWNS dinars, and let us not forget the semi truck loads of Dong that were delivered to the capital bank a few months ago. They mandate retirement and health care laws for us, and yet have their own retirement and healthcare separate and exempt from those they impose on us. Hard to believe that we would have to have a Amendment to the Constitution in order to make Congress subject to the laws they impose on us, but THAT is precisely what it would take. Must be getting close if Congress is in denial, eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mike1401
New Member
New Member


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:26 pm

I appreciate everyones comments on the letter I posted from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma. Several people asked was it emailed or mailed. Well it was an emailed response. I had inquired back when congress was working overtime on the budget debt limit about the dinar and if it was true why they could not just help get this done and would it not help our our country's debt problems. I also asked him if he new anything about the Iraqi Dinar and when it might revalue. I knew I might get a strange response or not one at all. Then yesterday this shows up after several months of not hearing anything from him. Usually he responds within a couple of weeks most of the time to my questions or comments. From that I have several thoughts that maybe he has been waiting knowing if this happened already he would not have to respond at all or maybe he better respond before it happens like he did to avoid any problems later. Well really never expected him to say it was going to make us all millionaires but when I received it I was kind of shocked. The whole dinar thing is a walk by faith so that is what I will continue to do. I do beleive it has to RV or Ri at some point and I believe the worst it can do is break even for now, or double or triple my money. That would not be bad at all but I also believe as most to be looking for what we all hope is that great cash in for the real bucks. I continue to stand for that. But thanks everyone for your comments about the article it was appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mike1401
New Member
New Member


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:43 pm

j Fred My email from Senator Coburn came at 2:56 just a couple of minutes after yours. So it does appear it was a mass mailing. Thanks for the confirmation of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Inquisitive one wrote:
Now I feel torn between getting one of those Warka accounts or holding on. I really had my heart set on retiring. If this Senator knows what he is talking about I will do good to just pay off my car. I, too am from Oklahoma and my Senator gave a negative reply. I won't cash on prematurely but I sure wish I knew if those Warka accounts were safe.

Not sure what you mean by Warka being "safe". But they are a bank so if you do you research on them and read up, you will determine if you feel comfortable working with a foreign bank. IF you think that if you put your dinar in Warka in hopes to avoid it being affected by a redenomination/lop then you are mistaken. A redenomination affects ALL notes, ALL loans, ALL bank accts, ALL salaries, ALL prices etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
norseman
New Member
New Member


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:59 pm

A Hill staffer wrote this answer to the constituent, thats what they do. Dr Coburn may not have seen it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: