Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : NC

PostSubject: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Friends & Acquaintances -- I do have a very strong Faith and very sensitive Feelings -- Not so sure about all of the Facts Smile -- I have been about as low as you can get - and though I am a fairly transparent person I will spare you the very grim details of my very painful challenged life --

My trials have been hard but I am not special -- mine can and do easily pale in comparison to others -- I have done nothing so great to overcome depression and the hard times -- I feel I was wrapped in divine protection so that I could fulfill my purpose here --

There were times I wanted to escape the pain and I could only see one way out -- But I am still here -- after several plans and attempts -

Every challenge - every single painful weight that I carried has only made me stronger - more compassionate for others that suffer -- I can feel your pain --

We ONLY grow stronger through adversity and I do mean "through" it -- persevering - and we all have what it takes to heal within us and to PRESS DOWN -- PRESS THROUGH - AND PRESS ON !!

It is absolutely ONLY through "RESISTANCE" - working with and through that resistance that we can become stronger!

Think about the body builders - perfect analogy -- they work with the weight that is NOT easy and they grunt - and strain and struggle with it on a regular basis -- and as soon as it becomes easy they add more --

Life provides the weight through experiences so we can become all that we are meant to be - Strong - Spiritual Beings in this Human Experience --

I do not like to get "religious" but do feel spiritual is appropriate and hope to not offend anyone by any of my comments -- "God does not call the qualified -- He qualifies the called" -- Therefore -- Be strong - pray in GRATITUDE for what IS being done 4U and through you NOT 2U --

The article below was emailed to me several months ago - I came upon it accidentally (yeah - right ???) while going through some files and thought it might -- just maybe --- be of encouragement to someone here today --
:heart:


FROM:Pastor Dennis Conner,
Feeling Faith and Fact
were sitting on a wall
One day Feeling took a terrible Fall
Such a Fall that Feeling took, it took down Faith too!
Ah But the Fact remained and Fact soon brought back Faith
And Faith Brought back Feeling too.

That is often the picture of ones walk of Faith with the Lord.
We Walk by Faith, in the Fact that Jesus rose from the dead.

In a similar way.
The Facts are the currency that now exists is not gonna last without a R.V.
Fact is they are a new country Sovereign

Fact is they are the richest oil and gold and minerals 2 rivers in the world
Fact is there is no national debt
Fact is there is a movement within the country to R.V. and change it.
Fact is Shabibi has said it will be higher than any other
Fact is Kuwait (Spelling?) is next door at approximately 3.60.
Fact is America is behind this.
Fact is We built an embassy on 110 acres most expensive in the world.
Fact is our soldiers haven't left the area they are next door in other places.
Fact is this was all planned.
Fact is there are too many Christians invested.
Fact is the currency that we now posses is the greatest investment in the world.

Let these facts grab your faith....and then let your faith pull
your feelings back up on the wall again...Move over Humpty Dumpty.
Feeling Faith and Fact are sitting tall.


*****************
Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer


To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 68
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:37 pm

How wise you are, UNEEK. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts as well as the article.

*****************

 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 56
Location : The South

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm

You are so wise and strong....I can relate to your faith and trails...it will make you strong and teach you many lessons....Thanks for the post...

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 778
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Fact:A dominant majority of Muslims don't give a hoot about a bunch of Christian investors.
Fact:We bark at every sign of a possible rv. Kinda like a chihuahua at the door.
Fact:We were told of an "in country" rv as fact, that was not.
Fact:Some of us "older investors" get really tired of nonsense. Feed us facts and let us decide.
Fact:Trust, but verify.
Fact:You can't fix stupid.

*****************
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : PLANET TEMAN [THE DOMAIN]

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:12 pm

:sunny: That's a tear jerker! Thanks, what encouragement your post is. Very spiritual.

]bigdaddytim] I also understand you too. Just allow what [uneek] posted marinate for those who can appreciate words like those, soothe the soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:07 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:
Fact:A dominant majority of Muslims don't give a hoot about a bunch of Christian investors.
Fact:We bark at every sign of a possible rv. Kinda like a chihuahua at the door.
Fact:We were told of an "in country" rv as fact, that was not.
Fact:Some of us "older investors" get really tired of nonsense. Feed us facts and let us decide.
Fact:Trust, but verify.
Fact:You can't fix stupid.

If I may -- with accepting risk -- I would like to address your facts - and concerns -- #1 could be fairly true according to what we have seen in their actions from their beliefs - but the RV has nothing to do with whether they do it or not because some Christians happen to be invested -- they are not going to withhold it based on the fact

If you bark at every possible sign of the RV regardless of fact or fable it is still "your" choice to bark -- or not

It is "your" choice as it is everyone's to believe or not in man's word and to put your faith in their intel -- I feel it is of more importance and value to have faith in their intentions than in the information that is given to them -- While one may not be able to truly discern another's "intentions' -- The Universe can and does keep track and what a person gives out to the world comes back 10 fold whether of benefit or of harm --

":Some of us "older investors" get really tired of nonsense. Feed us facts and let us decide."
Be careful in the future to say what you mean and mean what you say -- Us "older investors" ? If you are including yourself in this and you are admitting to being a long time investor -- then why would you want to be "fed" -- You want to be spoon fed and decide if you like it or not and then spew it out? It would be more natural for you being the mature investor -- to be bringing in and feeding the newbies ( like me - only 3 yrs) -- and if you are just sitting back and waiting for the facts to be fed to you so you can decide -- what are you using for a true fact determining scale?

"Assertion is not argument; to contradict the statement of an opponent is not proof that you are correct" Jonhson

If you are soooo tired of the nonsense then why not take a rest from it? It is your choice to be here and you have been allowed to stay without cost - you are being allowed to come to the table and take what you choose - it may not be the feast everyday that you want but if you can embrace the idea that it IS here and it IS free and it IS nurturing you along with hopes of fruition -- then you may can feel a little more satisfied -- It is difficult at best to feel satisfied with peanut butter and jelly sandwich when you had your heart set on Filet Mignon --

In life to be content -- you either augment your means or diminish your wants --

I do support your Trust & Verify expectations -- Being a seasoned investor can you help with that? I would greatly appreciate your efforts and energy in seeking out through research those "Facts" that will do just that -- "VERIFY" - Do you have some contacts in Iraq or the UST ? That would be great -- I really have a difficult time understanding those Arabic news articles and even being able to discern which ones are misinformation --

I was an admin for about 2 yrs on a forum and did the research hot and heavy and it was tough - I finally gave in to a realization of the lack of skill to discern the real and unreal -- and also realized that maybe - just maybe - my gift was in another arena -

"You can't fix stupid" -- Only if they "choose" to remain that way --- A person who does not read has no advantage over the one who can't --
:study:

Thank you in advance for reading my post and thank you for sharing how you really feel --
I hope that somehow - someway you will develop a different perspective on life and this investment --
:heart:

*****************
Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer


To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Last edited by UNEEK on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/
Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 64
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Well said....I like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 778
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Mine still sounds better. At least I don't come across sarcastic.

*****************
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:21 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:
Mine still sounds better. At least I don't come across sarcastic.

Oh my bdt -- I did not mean for it to come across that harsh at all -- again -- we all have our own ways of "seeing" things -- our perceptions sometimes are formed or influenced by past experiences -- I know this from my own experiences and shedding those old ways are hard -- life experiences can have the potential of influencing a person to become very hard - calloused - bitter or very very humbled -- and we do choose ---

I apologize for not being able to put my thoughts in a more suitable format for you -- Blessings to you on your journey -- and may the RV assist you in all the ways you hope for
:heart:

*****************
Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer


To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/
jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member


Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:25 pm

"Rollin in the Deep"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 778
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 pm

crazyspin

*****************
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 2301
Join date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:56 pm

uneek,
I aspire one day to reach a level of serenity and kindness that is just a little of what you have.
My Lord Jesus holds me in His Hands,yet He gave me choices.
What I must learn to do is listen to His Voice ,instead of my impulses.
I admire and respect your thoughts greatly.
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:43 pm

@dinarstar wrote:
uneek,
I aspire one day to reach a level of serenity and kindness that is just a little of what you have.
My Lord Jesus holds me in His Hands,yet He gave me choices.
What I must learn to do is listen to His Voice ,instead of my impulses.
I admire and respect your thoughts greatly.
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

]My dear DinarStar ------ Please be careful what you ask for -- Everything has a price - In order to know joy in the greatest degree - one must know the magnitude of grievous pain ---

It has taken years and numerous - painful- traumatic losses for me to know - recognize and be able to "feel" what real joy - contentment - love - and humbling gratitude are like - I was not being punished - though my lack in understanding at the time sure influenced my thinking that thought -
I did not live a life of being mean or cruel - but my thinking I was bad sure was influenced a lot --

Truth has never been more exact when it is said we will be blessed 10 fold - People would never - ever believe what has come into my life just recently that has brought all the love and joy to my life that was taken away years ago. It is not money nor another person - and yet I am so blessed - It was through and by total Divine Intervention - an absolute miracle --
:heart:

My life is still not without struggles and disappointments -- I am still a work in progress with a mission and a purpose --
:heart:

Do be careful for what your soul desires as Divine intervention may take you seriously and provide the experiences for that to manifest -- The more it is valued the more it will cost - I do not know you but I already love you dearly - Thank you for your sharing as it has greatly added to my joy here -
:heart: :heart: :heart:

*****************
Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer


To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Last edited by UNEEK on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 pm

@spirit144 wrote:
:sunny: That's a tear jerker! Thanks, what encouragement your post is. Very spiritual.

]bigdaddytim] I also understand you too. Just allow what [uneek] posted marinate for those who can appreciate words like those, soothe the soul.

Thank you for sharing and your kind words -- We as Spiritual beings in this human experience look at the world through different lenses -- Just as all fruit does not ripen on the tree at the same time we do not evolve to enlightenment at the same pace - in the same way -- or down the same path -- I was a late bloomer for sure -- Smile and weathered many storms in every season -- Thank you for your comforting presence here and allowing mine - :heart:

*****************
Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer


To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 417
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 am

Blessings and gratitude to Uneek and all contributors here... each a precious man/woman in process... learning, growing, changing, becoming ... hopefully all we are meant to be, to His HOnor and Glory, by His Spirit within.... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 54
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Folks, I think the main thing to remember on these, or any forums, is to read them as a group would read the Bible. All the different versions of the Bible basically say the same thing. The only difference is the reader. We all interpret the Bible differently, just like the posts on a forum board. What may have been a heartfelt post by Uneek may come off as sarcastic to BDT. It's just words on a computer screen to everyone except the writer. There is no sense in arguing about it, taking offense to it, or most of all, bashing it. JMHO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purveyor007
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:37 pm

I find it interesting that Uneek's post was called "sarcastic"! The response by Bigdaddytim was, in my opinion, the sarcastic one (or was it cynical?) Cardiac99 summed it up well. There is no tone of voice to be heard in this black and white (sometimes color and sometimes Widgits) forum. It truly is the battle of good vs evil being played out in the Babylonian system. The RV will be a gift which we are to steward closely. I am thankful to be part of this forum and have my own personal 'intel' source - it doesn't change that when all is said and done, with the whole world hanging on (is it 149 or 152 countries tied to this RV?), intentions and reports are all heresay! As we keep our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, we see all we need to know today. Tomorrow really does have adequate trouble of its own. May one and all continue to be empowered by God to prosper, Spirit, Soul and Body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capt Picard
New Member
New Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:32 am

Uneek, thank you. I was amazed at your humility and your genuiness. You reminded me of Proverbs 15:1-2.

In your reply to Dinarstar it is so true, being careful for what you wish for, or pray for. You mentioned traumatic losses in your journey to find true happiness. Can you, share one or two of those losses that led you to a revelation of feeling true joy? :angel:

You also mentioned a restoration of love and joy that came back into your life after being taken away. Can I ask, what was that? If they are different, what was taken away and what was given back? If it hurts too much and you do not want to share I understand.
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33401
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:37 am

Uneek, Last night I read through this as a mod, just making sure everything and everyone was ok.

Today as I re- read it with a night of rest behind me, a new day before me and a cup of tea in my hand, I see and feel the depth of it's words.

I thank you for sharing the wisdom you have gained from your own life enlightenment. My prayer is that others may find some guidance in what say.


Last edited by ponee on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 56
Location : The South

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 am

@ponee wrote:
Uneek, Last I read through this as a mod, just making sure everything and everyone was ok. Today as I re- read it with a night of rest behind me, a new day before me and a cup of tea in my hand, I see and feel the depth of it's words. I thank you for sharing the wisdom you have gained from your own life enlightenment. My prayer is that others may find some guidance in what say.

Oh...I love Uneeks words of wisdom....very enlighting...

*****************
Makin' Plans...
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:59 am

Cardiac99 --Purveyor007 - Capt Picard -- I am so touched by your kind words -- Thank you for sharing what you have seen through your perception - :heart:

Some people look (but do not see) with their eyes through their rose colored glasses

Some see with wisdom and compassion through their heart -
:heart:

Some look & see with limited knowledge and indifference through a very hardened or "guarded" heart

It all depends on what you choose to use and what you are equipped with based on where you are spiritually and what emotions may be influencing you at the time --

I will be working on a reply to Capt Picard's request - I do not mind sharing anything - My life is an open book
:study: I just do not have it all down on paper yet -- Thank you for your interest and I will do my best to reply in a timely manner - but cannot promise it will be today - :heart:

*****************
Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer


To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 508
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 64
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 am

uneek: Thank you for your incite and understanding. Your words resonate home. Thank You! :sunny:

*****************
Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-07-18
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Uneek,

This one's for you....:sunny:

"It was but yesterday I thought myself a fragment quivering without rhythm in the sphere of life. Now I know I am the sphere, and all life in rhythmic fragments moves within me."..........................Kahlil Gibran..Sand and Foam

Stay thirsty for knowledge my freind..:study:


Last edited by H2OMAN on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33401
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Tue May 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Going down memory lane.... as I said earlier today, I think about Bruno often and wonder how he and his family are.

*****************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Tue May 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Ponee  I see that you posted this for Bruno - and I do not know who that is or the story that goes with it  but wanted to thank you  for posting  as it helped me a lot - 


I read from top to bottom every word and boy did it bring back memories 


  --  I have been doing a lot of self reflection - pondering - wondering - meditating on my life going forward -- there is so much I still want to accomplish  -  


It seems the only thing moving fast --  are the days & weeks & months  --- lol --  and I cant seem to keep up   lol - 


Blessings to you & I hope all is well -- I trust you are equipped  with the wisdom  for the daily challenges  <3 <3 

*****************
Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer


To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33401
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno   Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:10 am

Who can ever forget the precious words of Uneek. 

*****************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
FACTS - FEELINGS & FAITH For Bruno
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: FEATURED MEMBERS BLOGS :: A UNEEK PERSPECTIVE-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: