Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!!

+2
Barry G
clayf
6 posters

Go down

Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! Empty Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!!

Post by clayf Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 am

Have you ever wondered how it is that crap like this takes place yet the dinar is still butt wipe. 122 mill. isnt that more than the whole 2012 budget for iraq. Something smells !!!!!!

Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) has received a $122 million contract to install and sustain Counter-Rocket, Artillery and Mortar (C-RAM) systems at forward operating bases (FOBs) supporting Operation Enduring Freedom and the ongoing United States Mission in Iraq (USM-I). The contract includes options that, if fully exercised, would raise the potential value of the contract to $311 million.

Since initial fielding more than six years ago, the C-RAM system is credited with saving hundreds of lives through its ability to provide early warning of incoming indirect fire. C-RAM is a capability that integrates existing field artillery and air defense sensors, a commercial off-the-shelf warning system and a U.S. Navy-developed interceptor to protect U.S. and coalition personnel from indirect fire threat. Working closely with the U.S. Army, Northrop Grumman helped to take the C-RAM capability from concept to reality in less than 18 months.

“C-RAM is exemplary for smart integration of existing technology to serve critical needs,” said Mike Twyman, vice president and general manager of the Defense Systems Division, Northrop Grumman Information Systems. “We will continue our collaboration with the Army to enhance this system that has provided timely warning of more than 2,000 rocket and mortar attacks against our FOBs.”

Under this contract, Northrop Grumman will provide systems engineering, production, deployment and logistics support for the C-RAM systems. The contract was awarded by the Army Contracting Command-Redstone at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama. Program management and technical direction will come from the Program Director, C-RAM, in the Army’s Program Executive Office, Missiles and Space.

(Source: Northrop Grumman)

Last edited by Miskebam on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! Empty Re: Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!!

Post by Barry G Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:50 am

Makes you go.....hmmmm

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then lets look under the goose clothing and verify what has been disguised!

Barry G

Back to top Go down

Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! Empty Re: Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!!

Post by clayf Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:51 am

Barry G wrote:Makes you go.....hmmmm

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then lets look under the goose clothing and verify what has been disguised!
...Thank You....exactly!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 am

Interesting... thanks for posting!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Have you ever wondered how it is that crap like this takes place yet the dinar is still butt wipe. 122 mill. isnt that more than the whole 2012 budget for iraq. Something smells !!!!!!

The budget is 100 Billion, not million. The got plenty to cover this.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Oops, those pesky zero's.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Take away their ability to use OUR money (USD) and not their own and they would have nothing, no reserves, no backup nothing... they would be forced to RV (ReValue) their currency.

What is a sovereign nation doing using OUR money and not their own?
I can't use their silly money here so how come they can use our money their?

Sure enough, something IS wrong...
can any of you folks in Dinar land explain this one to me?
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! 1815401988
Northrop Grumman Wins Iraq Deal(WHAT)!! 974290055
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum